Page 318 of 542 FirstFirst ... 218268308316317318319320328368418 ... LastLast
Results 6,341 to 6,360 of 10840

Thread: PC Bargains

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sonson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Revisor View Post
    Dark Souls will be cheaper in two weeks. I hope!
    Than 10? Two thirds off in the space of about three months? I doubt it. Same maybe.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by sonson View Post
    Than 10? Two thirds off in the space of about three months? I doubt it. Same maybe.
    It's been under 10/$15 on Amazon already - whether Steam will discount it (they've not done so thusfar) is another matter entirely.

Dishonoured is considering newer and has been considerably cheaper - I'd reckon Dark Souls will be pocket-change early next year - if not before.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    I doubt Steam will have it that cheap, but Amazon likely will.

Lesser Hivemind Node internetonsetadd's Avatar
    Chivalry is 50% off on GMG, $9.37 with code: GMG25-CZPYL-D5MQ6

Quote Originally Posted by trjp View Post
    Dishonoured is considering newer and has been considerably cheaper
    Dishonored under $15? When did that happen and how did I miss out on it?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by F. Lynx Pardinus View Post
    Dishonored under $15? When did that happen and how did I miss out on it?
    It was 11.99 (ish) from Green Man Gaming during the last Steam Sale - some people had codes to reduce that further too!

They're out-of-stock now - but they have active 25% and 35% discount codes (which stack) so they would probably be similarly priced if they got more codes...

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by internetonsetadd View Post
    Chivalry is 50% off on GMG, $9.37 with code: GMG25-CZPYL-D5MQ6
    GET IT GET IT GET IT!! One of my favorite games of the the year, possiblly all-time. So visceral and satisfying.

Couldn't see it mentioned here yet, but there's a single use 35% off voucher on Green Man Gaming at the moment. It's not on their front page, I only found it by going to the 'Hot Deals' tab! It means Far Cry 3 can be yours for a mere 19.50 (or even less if you have some GMG credit to spend, as I did!).

The code is: WINTR-SRVEY-42012 (valid until 12.00 UTC on 14/12/12)

http://www.greenmangaming.com/hot-deals

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigowatt View Post
    Couldn't see it mentioned here yet, but there's a single use 35% off voucher on Green Man Gaming at the moment. It's not on their front page, I only found it by going to the 'Hot Deals' tab! It means Far Cry 3 can be yours for a mere 19.50 (or even less if you have some GMG credit to spend, as I did!).

or you could complete their survey for which that code is a reward of course :)

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SXJWK5Y

It's a single-use code too - so use wisely...

Lesser Hivemind Node Winged Nazgul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigowatt View Post

Is it just me or does GMG not want me to buy Far Cry 3 for some reason? A search doesn't turn up the game and going to the page from a Google search, there is a missing buy button.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    Could have sworn the GMG code was until January when I did the survey. I guess they realized they shouldn't overlap it with their winter sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Nazgul View Post
    Is it just me or does GMG not want me to buy Far Cry 3 for some reason? A search doesn't turn up the game and going to the page from a Google search, there is a missing buy button.

Are you American? It looks like they only sell (most) Ubi titles in the UK or something. I noticed that when they had a good deal on the latest Ghost Recon
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by gundato View Post
    Are you American? It looks like they only sell (most) Ubi titles in the UK or something. I noticed that when they had a good deal on the latest Ghost Recon
    Yup I am. At least I'm not going crazy then.

Quote Originally Posted by trjp View Post
    or you could complete their survey for which that code is a reward of course :)

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SXJWK5Y

It's a single-use code too - so use wisely...
    Yes, weird that it's not mentioned as such on their deals page - just says "Why not try saving even more with our 35% off voucher below", with no link to the survey! (But yeah, the clue was in the letters).

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Nazgul View Post
    Yup I am [American].
    Are you able to use your American credit cards with GMG? I tried buying something from them a year or two ago, and they wouldn't take any of my cards, so I've been bypassing their deals. Has anything changed since then?

I usually use Paypal with GMG so I wouldn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by kstress71 View Post
    GET IT GET IT GET IT!! One of my favorite games of the the year, possiblly all-time. So visceral and satisfying.
    How does it compare to Mount & Blade Warband?

Quote Originally Posted by DrBee View Post
    How does it compare to Mount & Blade Warband?
    No campaign, much more actiony.

If you want M&B style combat, consider War of the Roses. That is much more slow paced and methodical.

Chivalry is what would happen if a bunch of drunk guys found real swords and ran around swinging them. Lots of dismemberment, a few war crimes, and non-stop hilarity.
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Although some people will complain about the requirement of a facebook profile, those of you who have them can get a free copy of Metro 2033 by liking the THQ page
    Which is found here

You can't get much more of a bargain than free (3..2..1.. and insert replies about how information gathered from facebook and being forced to use steam doesn't count as being free)

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus_Phish View Post
    Although some people will complain about the requirement of a facebook profile, those of you who have them can get a free copy of Metro 2033 by liking the THQ page
    Which is found here

You can't get much more of a bargain than free (3..2..1.. and insert replies about how information gathered from facebook and being forced to use steam doesn't count as being free)
    That's why you have two facebooks.

One for socializing with friends who don't like e-mail or google+, one for free offers and linking with your gaming profiles for unlocks.

Gamefly has XCOM for 15 at the moment, which finally made me cave in and buy it. I don't like Gamefly one bit, but at least they give you a Steam code for XCOM so you don't have to screw withtheir downloader (other than to obtain said Steam code).

http://www.gamefly.co.uk/Download-XC...nknown/5004242