Page 326 of 541 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336376426 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,520 of 10817

Thread: PC Bargains

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    The Darksiders 2 options have been moderately fixed. It's still not amazing, but there are some. In addition, if you can set application settings through your graphics driver, they can work fine. It's a shame, but there are work-arounds.

For that price, that deal is ridiculously good. I can thoroughly recommend it.
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    Yeah, I checked out a few videos comparing PS3 to PC and they look almost identical. The crap port is still crap, but considering that I don't really spend much time fiddling with the settings anyway, it doesn't bother me too much.

Grabbed it. Will start the laborious task of adding keys to Steam later.
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Also bought it. If anyone is interested in Darksiders 1 or the Abyssal Forge DLC for DS2, PM me for codes.

Lesser Hivemind Node Spider Jerusalem's Avatar
    the oddly low resolution menu (and the complete lack of adaptation for m+k re: scrolling dear sweet mercy why do i have to go through 6 inventory screens to change things) and weird, too-far-zoomed-in camera during platforming made me gnash my teeth and tear some sackcloth on this one.

good on the people who stuck it out, but i hate darksiders 2('s port) with fury, suns, thousands, etc.

eta: just by the by, the dlc weapons/armor sets for the low level characters are op as fuck. if you're one of those people that dislikes things like that, i would hold off on redeeming those codes.
    Last edited by Spider Jerusalem; 20-12-2012 at 05:06 PM.

For the duration of the Steam sale, please use the Steam sale thread. Obviously other bargains should be included here.
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

The Steam sale is underwhelming, either the games are old or the prices have already been beaten by others, Amazon or GMG.
    Plus no extra activities.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Time for daily deals and flash sales to knock the credit card to the moon then?
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Revisor View Post
    The Steam sale is underwhelming, either the games are old or the prices have already been beaten by others, Amazon or GMG.
    What's your problem then? It doesn't mean you have ​to buy them at steam.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Revisor View Post
    After 2 hours of a sale you know this already?

Any chance you can pick me the numbers for the euromillions this week?

Don't buy the Darksider deal at amazon. get this instead http://store.steampowered.com/sub/18778/?snr=1_4_4__810 one of the best deals i've ever seen...
    Lookin' 4 Indie Bundles? We track 'em! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/IndieBundleTracker

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_roxo View Post
    Don't buy the Darksider deal at amazon. get this instead http://store.steampowered.com/sub/18778/?snr=1_4_4__810 one of the best deals i've ever seen...
    As mentioned in the thread about steam sales:

The Steam bundle appears to have no DLC and if you already own many of those, it is much less of a good deal. So for a crapton of THQ games it is great. For Darksiders 2, arguable.

And I suspect most people have most of the THQ games by now. Especially because they have been doing mega-packs like this since long before they started admitting to going out of business.
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gundato View Post
    As mentioned in the thread about steam sales:

The Steam bundle appears to have no DLC and if you already own many of those, it is much less of a good deal. So for a crapton of THQ games it is great. For Darksiders 2, arguable.

And I suspect most people have most of the THQ games by now. Especially because they have been doing mega-packs like this since long before they started admitting to going out of business.
    I already have Company of Heroes, Saints Row 3 and the Warhammer games, so it's no use for me to buy the bundle.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_roxo View Post
    What is the purpose of including both Retribution and The Last Standalone?
    (Trick question, The Last Standalone is simply there as padding. There's no need to own both.)

It's literally them just throwing everything in there, even where there are duplications. It's certainly stupid, but it's not like it artificially increases the bundle by an amount not making it worth it.