Page 331 of 569 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333341381431 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,620 of 11364

Thread: PC Bargains

Quote Originally Posted by Space Indaver View Post
    Anyone know if Carrier Command has had its AI problems fixed with patches? Seems expensive for something that was basically canned. I like the idea though, and it looks pretty.
    I read the official and Steam forums extensively yesterday, and it still sounds like it's just not quite THERE yet. This will be the second time I've passed on CCGM at $25. The most notable issues are the weird bugs, wonky pathfinding, and foolish enemy carrier AI. There are still more updates coming, and modding support, so I'm hoping it eventually improves.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by XisLoose View Post
    I'm also tempted to get ME3 for that price... the Digital Deluxe doesn't seem worth the price gap though.

Anyone have any idea how much the all the DLCs would cost? (or at least the ones involving missions and not just costumes).
    And is Origin a must? I've managed to avoid it until now..
    I played through the game imo there are 2 DLCs that is pretty essentials and I can't imagine playing without them. The From Ashes DLC and the Leviathan DLC. These 2 DLCs has some pretty big relevations that really affect how you think about the universe. It really disgusted me to see Bioware actually charging for them. DLC should be side stories and not core stuff that has real implication on the whole universe or at least your understanding of the game universe. The 2 DLCs are $20 other than that you don't need anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobtree View Post
    I read the official and Steam forums extensively yesterday, and it still sounds like it's just not quite THERE yet. This will be the second time I've passed on CCGM at $25. The most notable issues are the weird bugs, wonky pathfinding, and foolish enemy carrier AI. There are still more updates coming, and modding support, so I'm hoping it eventually improves.
    Thanks. Shame. It looks like it SHOULD be a hell of a lot of fun.

Got Hotline Miami for $5 over at Gamersgate. Man, that game is gruesome. But it's got awesome, fast, tactical action.

Quote Originally Posted by johnki View Post
    Got Hotline Miami for $5 over at Gamersgate.
    I'll be surprised if it doesn't pop up as a flash on Steam for roughly the same price. I'm still hoping for 75% but realistically that's very unlikely to happen.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    It was a choice for one of the community voting polls, and it'd have gone for 50%, so if it does show up as daily or flash, it'll probably be at 50%.

Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    I'll be surprised if it doesn't pop up as a flash on Steam for roughly the same price. I'm still hoping for 75% but realistically that's very unlikely to happen.
    The GG one activates on Steam anyways. :P

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    This was in the wrong thread...
    Last edited by gundato; 25-12-2012 at 02:22 PM.
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

What's everybody's opinion on Max Payne The Third? It's cheap on Steam right now and I really liked the first two games.
    - If the sound of Samuel Barber's "Adagio For Strings" makes you think of Kharak burning instead of the Vietnamese jungle, most of your youth happened during the 90s. -

Lesser Hivemind Node
    It's pretty much just more of the same but prettier and with neat physics, but to my mind that's not a bad thing - I really enjoyed it, even if it did take itself a bit seriously this time.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Row View Post
    What's everybody's opinion on Max Payne The Third? It's cheap on Steam right now and I really liked the first two games.
    There's a complete tread with opninion. http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/foru...57-Max-Payne-3

Seriously, we need a thread with links to specific titles.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Gamersgate has Anno 2070 70% off atm, that's apparently a better deal than the one at Steam.

Lesser Hivemind Node internetonsetadd's Avatar
    XCOM is on Amazon today only for $24.99.

Guild Wars 2 is $29.99 and there's some other crap too.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus vinraith's Avatar
    Wow, that XCOM deal is really tempting, but I have absolutely no business buying new games...

EA has sent out $5 off vouchers (valid today only) for Amazon digital for anyone that's bought an EA game digitally from Amazon this past year, but I can't help but notice that most of the EA games in Amazon's sale appear to be about $5 more expensive than they were during the summer EA sale.

Hmm.
    Last edited by vinraith; 25-12-2012 at 05:34 PM.

Auditorium free on Cipher Prime's store for a day:

http://www.cipherprime.com/games/auditorium
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Obscure Node
    Has anyone from the UK bought GW2 from Amazon US? ANet said they were going to region lock keys earlier this year; did they go ahead with that?

Lesser Hivemind Node internetonsetadd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vinraith View Post
    Wow, that XCOM deal is really tempting, but I have absolutely no business buying new games...
    Same. This is one of the main things on my short list, but now that it's here I'm having second thoughts. If I buy it I'm going to need some assurances, from myself, that I'll play it from today until at least the new year. Purchasing should grant a $5 credit toward another 2K title, but see below.

EA has sent out $5 off vouchers (valid today only) for Amazon digital for anyone that's bought an EA game digitally from Amazon this past year, but I can't help but notice that most of the EA games in Amazon's sale appear to be about $5 more expensive than they were during the summer EA sale.
    Same for THQ, Ubi and 2K (latter being valid 12/26-12/31, and only on products $9.99 and up). From what I saw of the THQ items on offer, and considering the exclusion of franchise/etc. packs, it's sort of a non-reward loyalty reward program.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus vinraith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by internetonsetadd View Post
    Same. This is one of the main things on my short list, but now that it's here I'm having second thoughts. If I buy it I'm going to need some assurances, from myself, that I'll play it from today until at least the new year. Purchasing should grant a $5 credit toward another 2K title, but see below.
    An awesome friend of mine broke the stalemate by picking it up for me. That settles that, I suppose!

Same for THQ, Ubi and 2K (latter being valid 12/26-12/31, and only on products $9.99 and up). From what I saw of the THQ items on offer, and considering the exclusion of franchise/etc. packs, it's sort of a non-reward loyalty reward program.
    Yup. Honestly, looking at the sale as a whole, I don't see what I could actually use any of those on. Then again, I'm pretty set for games at this point anyway.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    RobF is giving away DRM for Xmas - links here

https://twitter.com/retroremakes/sta...23864712814592

SO MANY COLOURS....

Honestly, looking at the sale as a whole, I don't see what I could actually use any of those on.
    Can't you use the 2K credit on the XCOM deal you were eyeing?

ETA: Oh, if the XCOM deal is 12/25 and the credit is 12/26, then nevermind.