Page 353 of 594 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353354355363403453 ... LastLast
Results 7,041 to 7,060 of 11866

Thread: PC Bargains

Quote Originally Posted by Janek View Post
    Lego Lord of the Rings is 6.79 on GMG using the code GMG20-PJFEW-Y16HK

Which is quite good considering it's almost brand new.
    Thanks for the heads up! My friend was very interested in playing this thing together and that is the best deal I've seen so far.
    I'm having issues with buying it though. On the product page, the "Buy" button is missing and through "Hot Deals" page, I'm getting 404 error when pressing "Buy". Is this a region restricted deal? I haven't had any issues with GMG before.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    LEGO LotR is a quality game, beautiful at times and you bish things and then build... Yeah. It's not rocket science.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Network Hub
    Another great GMG deal: pre-order Aliens: Colonial Marines for 30% off! Apply this code at checkout: GMG30-ALIEN-SDEAL Valid until January 25th

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by ZIGS View Post
    Another great GMG deal: pre-order Aliens: Colonial Marines for 30% off! Apply this code at checkout: GMG30-ALIEN-SDEAL Valid until January 25th
    That's still 24.50 at GMG with the 30% off - Simply Games are selling it for 19.85 and as it is a Steamworks game it registers in Steam so you can download it from there rather than use the disk.

Network Hub
    Oh. To me it's a pretty good deal, I can pay in US so $35 is like 26/27 euros :D

Network Hub
    Football Manager 2013 60% off on gamersgate today, that's 20 euros for me.

Is anyone playing it? I'm curious about the classical mode, supposedly it has less number to worry about which is something I might like. How different are today's games from this wonderful game?

the-manager.png

I spent a huge amount of time dragging Nottingham forest to the top, but later gamers always seemed to drown me with numbers.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    LEGO LotR is a quality game, beautiful at times and you bish things and then build... Yeah. It's not rocket science.
    Be honest - is it just the same Lego game again with different hairstyles? It's not a bad game but it is begininng to wear-thin with me.

People said Batman2 was more interesting (more open-worldy?) which might be worth a peek - but I imagine this is back to the episodic format as before - finding studs to unlock stuff whilst tolerating poor combat and sloppy puzzles?

I have played LEGO batman 2 less than my kids who last week. Saw were involved in a dogfight over Gotham's open city.... Until "ooh, quickly we need to defeat these robots!"

*watches dumb struck as his youngest flies figure of eight strafing runs while his eldest fights on foot*

Obscure Node
    Amazon US deal of the week $24.99 for 19 THQ games.

All have separate Steam keys and also SupCom key seems to include Forged Alliance so it even looks like the Forged Alliance key is a spare within the pack.

http://www.amazon.com/THQ-Mega-Pack-...0Q62W880BVE2RZ

Games
    Company of Heroes Game of the Year
    Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor
    Darksiders II
    Darksiders
    Homefront
    MX vs ATV Reflex
    Metro 2033
    Nexuiz
    Red Faction Armageddon
    Red Faction Guerrilla
    Saints Row 2
    Saints Row: The Third
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
    Titan Quest Gold
    Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War II - Gold Edition
    Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
    Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War Gold
    Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II Retribution

A wonderful pack of games, I already own all of them and half of them twice.

Poor THQ.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus vinraith's Avatar
    Yup. That's a hell of a deal, but I already own everything on that list I want to own (often more than once) and a few of the ones I wish I didn't own.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Warlock and all DLC is 66% off on Gamersgate. In particular that means the Elf race is 68p. The race is a lot of fun and adds some much-needed variety to the game.
    Irrelevant on further examination of the rest of the thread.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Ooh look the Unity of Command DLC's on sale too. Only 25% mind, but: ADD TO CART.

Free copy of Europa Universalis III: Chronicles for Steam from Paradox Interactive Newsletter 500.000 forum members celebration.
    FWRHK-4C3J6-TE988 **
    first come first served :-)

Forgot to add- sale at http://www.paradoxplaza.com/shop

Quote Originally Posted by Spinoza View Post
    Free copy of Europa Universalis III: Chronicles for Steam from Paradox Interactive Newsletter 500.000 forum members celebration.
    FWRHK-4C3J6-TE988 **
    first come first served :-)
    Cheers for posting that. It's been taken now (not by me), to save anyone else from pointlessly trying it.

Incidentally, please post if you do claim a key. It's polite to say thank you, and otherwise you're wasting a lot of people's time.

*edit*: If anyone else received one of those EU keys that they'd like to donate to a poor, penniless student like m'self, it'd be much appreciated!
    Last edited by qizarate; 21-01-2013 at 06:33 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by qizarate View Post
    Cheers for posting that. It's been taken now (not by me), to save anyone else from pointlessly trying it.

Incidentally, please post if you do claim a key. It's polite to say thank you, and otherwise you're wasting a lot of people's time.
    While I agree it is polite to say "thank you" (and it really annoys me when people don't say thanks for the stuff I poop out there), I don't really give a crap about people who "waste their time" trying to redeem a used key. You are potentially getting something for nothing, so don't whinge if someone else beat you to the punch. If you think it is THAT difficult to paste a key into whatever service it is for, then you probably don't have the time or patience for gaming in the first place.
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    There's absolutely no reason why someone who claims it can't put a little note saying they claimed it. It just speeds things up, I don't think it's a matter of ungratefulness.
    steam: sketch

Quote Originally Posted by gundato View Post
    While I agree it is polite to say "thank you" (and it really annoys me when people don't say thanks for the stuff I poop out there), I don't really give a crap about people who "waste their time" trying to redeem a used key. You are potentially getting something for nothing, so don't whinge if someone else beat you to the punch. If you think it is THAT difficult to paste a key into whatever service it is for, then you probably don't have the time or patience for gaming in the first place.
    Sorry, i can see how that might've come across as an unwarranted sense of entitlement. Obviously, in the grand scheme of things the time i wasted was fairly insignificant, and i'm not overly upset about it - the main point was that there isn't any reason not​ to post, and that it's generally better for everyone involved.

Lesser Hivemind Node Spider Jerusalem's Avatar
    well even beyond that, it's best to post that you have a key and people should pm you for it. there are many a bots trawling the threads of rps for keys.