Page 372 of 589 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372373374382422472 ... LastLast
Results 7,421 to 7,440 of 11772

Thread: PC Bargains

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    Yeah you're right. So much false information.

Castle Crashers in on sale on steam at the moment, I remember it was a bit expensive when PC first got release. Might be worth a look now.
    I find it's a kickass game to play on the couch with mates. Not sure how that works on the PC version but if the support is still there it's a good buy (or get the 4 pack. I think the online in this version actually works unlike my console toy version at launch).

GetGamesGo:
    http://getgamesgo.com/product/sine-mora for $7.50 , %50 off.

Game of Thrones RPG and a bunch of Mac games as well:

http://getgamesgo.com/specialoffers

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Sorry if its been posted, couldn't find it, and its not in Lewies Bargain Bucket.

But FTL: Faster Than Light is showing up as $4.99 on their website in a sale. There is no announcement on the forums or anything about it. It goes through checkout as $4.99 so thats a bargain right there.

website - http://www.ftlgame.com/

Great game, and if you are on the fence about it, thats a good price to jump at

Edit: I think its too match the Steam Linux sale thingy, buy from the devs and you get a DRMfree and a Steam version
    Last edited by Kiril; 16-02-2013 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caddybear View Post
    GetGamesGo:
    http://getgamesgo.com/product/sine-mora for $7.50 , %50 off.
    Earlier today I was almost going to post "what a deal, it was 2.37 € a few weeks ago on Steam", and then went "naaahhhhh":

http://store.steampowered.com/app/207040/
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Crap, sorry!

Trine 2 Collector's Edition Upgrade (lovely OST + Artbook I've yet to check out) is finally 75% off too. Sometimes I get this weird feeling we live in an alternate reality where developers read my tweets and act on them.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/35720/

Quote Originally Posted by Caddybear View Post
    Crap, sorry!
    Don't sweat it, I simply thought the sequence of events was funny.
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    Earlier today I was almost going to post "what a deal, it was 2.37 € a few weeks ago on Steam", and then went "naaahhhhh":

http://store.steampowered.com/app/207040/
    Am I nuts or is GetGamesGo's base price for Sine Mora $5 over what it is on Steam?

For me, Sine Mora's full price on GetGamesGo is twice than Steam's: 13.99€ vs 6.99€.

So where's the best place to get Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm from? I don't really mind the format - I buy most games digitally these days and prefer this to wasteful physical boxes sitting around - although since ever other game Blizzard have made sit together in boxes on a shelf in my study it would be a shame to ruin the trend with this one.

Anyone got any tips for ordering this one?

Last day for Derrick the Deathfin for $4.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Beard Of Bees View Post
    So where's the best place to get Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm from? I don't really mind the format - I buy most games digitally these days and prefer this to wasteful physical boxes sitting around - although since ever other game Blizzard have made sit together in boxes on a shelf in my study it would be a shame to ruin the trend with this one.

Cheapest I've been able to find it so far is amazon.co.uk for £27. Admittedly not an amazing deal, but if it goes the same way as Wings of Liberty getting it at all below £30 in the next 6 months is impressive.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Creeping Death View Post
    Cheapest I've been able to find it so far is amazon.co.uk for £27. Admittedly not an amazing deal, but if it goes the same way as Wings of Liberty getting it at all below £30 in the next 6 months is impressive.
    I got it from Amazon US for 20 bucks last year. Combine that with pre-order credit for a few games and I actually got SC2 for free.

There is allegedly an all-day deal thingie on amazon for video games on tuesday. Not likely to have Starcraft 2, but I would at least hold off on any purchases until after that.
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Lesser Hivemind Node Spider Jerusalem's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gundato View Post
    There is allegedly an all-day deal thingie on amazon for video games on tuesday.
    if it's anything like all of their other gold box video game moments, it'll be a lot of console shit. by console shit i don't mean games that are on consoles but games that are on consoles and are also shit.

they pretty much ignore pc in those things. not saying don't keep an eye out, but expect zumba.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by johnki View Post
    Last day for Derrick the Deathfin for $4.
    I'm really trying not to spend any money on games but that game has a VIOLENCE VORTEX - how could I not go for that?

I could wait for the inevitable bundle of course, but they're less and less interesting to me as well - *shakes fist as his own indecision*

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider Jerusalem View Post
    if it's anything like all of their other gold box video game moments, it'll be a lot of console shit. by console shit i don't mean games that are on consoles but games that are on consoles and are also shit.

they pretty much ignore pc in those things. not saying don't keep an eye out, but expect zumba.
    It depends really. Sometimes it is pure crap, sometimes it is good console games, and sometimes you even have decent PC releases. I think I actually got Starcraft 2 from one of those.

My view is, it is always worth checking out. Just checking the site before work in the morning takes about a minute and I can easily see if any of the previews sound good.
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Beard Of Bees View Post

If you're in the UK then I guess you can try Tesco, theres a £10 voucher when you spend £50 that expires on 24/02. If you have some games you also need to pick up then it might be worth going for. I might take advantage if Crysis 3 is good or if I think Dead Space 3 might be worth buying now. It does say new customers only on the voucher but I don't think there is any restriction on making a new account with a different email, done that several times myself.

The code is TDX-RPMT if you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by trjp View Post
    I'm really trying not to spend any money on games but that game has a VIOLENCE VORTEX - how could I not go for that?

I could wait for the inevitable bundle of course, but they're less and less interesting to me as well - *shakes fist as his own indecision*
    Well, I'm having fun with it if that helps. :D

Lesser Hivemind Node Winged Nazgul's Avatar
    Just a heads up on an email GMG just sent me:

Another week, another load of deals heading your way!

As you probably guessed, we have a mouth-watering 20% off voucher* that can be used on hundreds of titles, including pre-purchase titles like Resident Evil 6 and Dead Island Riptide.
    GMG20-P4DLK-FKYRS
    Starting on Tuesday at 5pm GMT, we are giving you a 60% discount on Borderlands 2 for 24 hours. Then on Wednesday at 5pm GMT you can get 60% off XCOM: Enemy Unknown for 24 hours.

It doesn’t stop there, if you grab a copy of Borderlands 2 or XCOM while they are on discount, we'll also send you a 30% off voucher** for either games' DLC.

I wish the season pass for BL2 will be on sale too.
    Add me: Steam, Raptr: mnem

Im very iffy on GmG, do you need to use their downloader to get their games?