Page 448 of 577 FirstFirst ... 348398438446447448449450458498548 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,960 of 11521

Thread: PC Bargains

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by TechnoJellyfish View Post
    I don't think it is. PayPal is probably a necessity for this kind of endeavour, I'm afraid.
    If someone wanted to be paid that way - and had a card/TF2 item they could market - they could list it for the amount they're owed - but you'd end-up have a 15% fee to settle between you...

I saw in the Steam sale thread that some people were ready to pounce if Skyrim: Dragonborn fell below €10. It's currently on Nuuvem for about €6.50, I think. Same goes for Dawnguard.

EDIT: I just bought Wargame: EE for aboout 3 on Nuuvem. Working Steam code.
    Last edited by Fanbuoy; 06-07-2013 at 01:25 AM.

I can do PayPal no problem, but I had just enough in Steam Wallet from trading cards to cover the cost. Please provide me with the pertinent details!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    I bought a US-priced Sonic Kart 2 4-pack. PM me if you're interested in one.

Edit: All are currently spoken for, unless someone pulls out.
    Last edited by sabrage; 06-07-2013 at 03:09 PM.

Network Hub
    All of the games from GMG's recent 666 sale are back on sale for a couple of days. There are some good looking bargains to be had.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Asokn View Post
    All of the games from GMG's recent 666 sale are back on sale for a couple of days. There are some good looking bargains to be had.
    Including the fact there were hidden deals on more obscure games every day which most people never noticed - but they're highlighted this time around!!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus neema_t's Avatar
    I know nothing about it but Thunder Wolves for 2.44: http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/gb/e...hunder-wolves/ with code GMG10-VTTCS-VYH18.

I'm pretty sure that's a pricing error as I could've sworn it was closer to 6-7 first time around.

Activated Node
    All dem Lego games. All minesies!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    This year's Steam Sale is going to feel like dejadejadejavu isn't it?

Still - card credit to spend so BRING IT ON

Now - back to Runner2 which is KICKING MY ASS

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Defiance is on sale on GMG - €14.99 before voucher - link - http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/ie/e...mmos/defiance/

How is it as an MMO? The reviews on the standard edition say "great game" on the deluxe its more "this is sux!"

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiril View Post
    Defiance is on sale on GMG - €14.99 before voucher - link - http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/ie/e...mmos/defiance/

How is it as an MMO? The reviews on the standard edition say "great game" on the deluxe its more "this is sux!"
    TB did a very brief video on it. It looked like a potentially fun Borderlands ripoff, just without the humor. From what I saw, it doesn't look like a great game, but it does look like a potentially fun one. So if you actually like the TV show, it might be worth grabbing for cheap.
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Asokn View Post
    Borderlands 2 and Season Pass for €15 looks like a great deal. It seems you can use the additional -10% voucher as well. BL2 is currently €30 on Steam. Even if it goes 75% off during the expected summer sale, I doubt it'll beat GMG's price if you factor in the DLC 'season pass'.
    "He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

Papo & Yo on GMG for 4.41 Euro.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/dk/e...nture/papo-yo/

I only have a very vague idea what this game is, but I think this is fairly cheap? It seems to have been released in April.

ETA: There's also a bundle with the soundtrack:
    http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/dk/e...k-game-bundle/
    Last edited by Similar; 08-07-2013 at 02:10 AM.

Gamersgate summer sale started today. As usual with GG, the storefront is pretty messed up at the moment, and there's a bunch of titles in the summer sale category that are actually not in sale at all. No double discounts this time, though.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    GG just don't have a clue how to do things like sales - or even a coherent and usable storefront.

They did one of their 'double deal' things a couple of weekends ago too - you have to wonder...

It's not exactly awe-inspiring. Most of it is only 50% off and there's only very few high profile titles. Well, unless you always wanted to grab that sweet Woodcutter Simulator 2013.
    to wound the autumnal city.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthile View Post
    It's not exactly awe-inspiring. Most of it is only 50% off and there's only very few high profile titles. Well, unless you always wanted to grab that sweet Woodcutter Simulator 2013.
    Yeah, looks like it's going to be another lousy sale this season. The GMG one was a total disappointment, and now this... I hope Steam delivers.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Velko View Post
    Yeah, looks like it's going to be another lousy sale this season. The GMG one was a total disappointment, and now this... I hope Steam delivers.
    I really do think that the problem (some) people are having with sales is that there's not much they actually want or they have a crazy idea of what they should pay for it!?

I bought a few things from GMG - things I'd not have bought otherwise (I like those sorts of sales!!) - in fact between their cashback and Steam's Trading Cards I got 3 games (normal Steam RRP 24)for 4!!

I know this isn't the thread to ask, really (Steam Summer Sale one perhaps) but what are people really expecting from sales - I mean we have a constant stream of 'cheap games' at the best of times - are you looking for games which give money back!? :@)

Quote Originally Posted by trjp View Post
    I really do think that the problem (some) people are having with sales is that there's not much they actually want or they have a crazy idea of what they should pay for it!?

I bought a few things from GMG - things I'd not have bought otherwise (I like those sorts of sales!!) - in fact between their cashback and Steam's Trading Cards I got 3 games (normal Steam RRP 24)for 4!!

I know this isn't the thread to ask, really (Steam Summer Sale one perhaps) but what are people really expecting from sales - I mean we have a constant stream of 'cheap games' at the best of times - are you looking for games which give money back!? :@)
    It's simple really! I want to buy good games for very little money. So when a Great Summer Sale Event is announced, I expect to get more opportunities to do this than I usually get. When the sales then either have a) titles I'm not interested in or b) prices that are not low enough, I feel disappointed. I am fully aware that this is in no way an objective view of the sale!

Network Hub
    Wow, that is bad, 5 pages of old tat from Gamersgate. Reminds me of a car boot, digital style. I suppose they get the "worst sale of 2013" so far. Even Steam can't be worst then that?