Page 102 of 594 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 11866

Thread: PC Bargains

Pride (Vainglory) of Nations its definitely GOTY for me .. Playing it for the last month extensively , it had beneficial side effect by making me oblivious to all the sales going around.Nothing , except for short bouts of Red Orchestra 2 , excited me this year as much as PON. And I'm playing as Austria ,considered a less 'attractive' to play factions. The scope is so huge ,you can learn to play on the fly , also the new, post 1.02 patch , manual is very helpful. It required lot of patience, but when you realize what going on underneath, its wow. I love the design , the map and the depictions of units . Period music is great for immersion, and personally i advise to play the music folder separately from the game , so you can enjoy all the 160 or so tracks , not just the ones bounded to you nation. Admittedly, I'm lucky as the turns length was never issue for me , in fact I'm glad I can do other stuff in meantime , like reading up on the military history of Habsburg Empire. For this price its must , and if it clicks for you , how it did for me , maybe the best gaming money you spend all this year.

Oh ,apology for incoherent post , I'm slightly distracted.
    Bottom line: its great :-)
    Last edited by Spinoza; 19-12-2011 at 01:50 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus vinraith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    If that's all you invest I somewhat doubt you'll ever actually play the game. It's brilliant, but has a sheer ice cliff of a learning curve. That price scares the hell out of me, I hope Pdox France didn't take a bath on this one.

Network Hub
    Judging by disappearance of daily giveaway on steam homepage and daily deal not yet updating, I'd say steam sale is on its way about now.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Althea's Avatar
    Fable 1: TLC is 1.74 on Steam.

A million times better than Fable 3.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    FEAR 3 for 10 is the cheapest I've seen it digitally, but since the deal's valid until the 28th I think I'll wait and see if it turns up in the Steam sale.

The end times have arrived.

PS: Well, helloooooo Portal 2

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Oh that Warner Brothers bundle looks nice - Arkham Asylum, Arkham City, Bastion, all the FEARs, LOTR War in the North, Lego Batman, Lego Harry Potter, and some tat, for 40.

Or it would be nice if I didn't already own half of it anyway. The eternal problem.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus vinraith's Avatar
    Interesting. I've been waiting for a price like that on Portal 2. Now that I finally see it, it occurs to me that at this point I don't really have much interest in playing the game. Huh.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Janek View Post
    Or it would be nice if I didn't already own half of it anyway. The eternal problem.
    This. So much this. For pretty much everything on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by vinraith View Post
    Interesting. I've been waiting for a price like that on Portal 2. Now that I finally see it, it occurs to me that at this point I don't really have much interest in playing the game. Huh.
    You'd be missing out; I preordered it, worth every single penny.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus SirKicksalot's Avatar
    Ubisoft Holiday Pack is an excellent deal. I'm surprised by the THQ pack - it's quite shitty compared to the last three years.

It would be nice if we could gift duplicates if we buy packs.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    I think for sake of clarity, the Steam sale thread should be used for the...well, the Steam sale. This means that other sales or bargains can still be put here instead of getting lost in the muddle of the next two weeks of Steam saling.