Page 120 of 569 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 11366

Thread: PC Bargains

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    The mass effect 1 dlc pinnacle station is sold in the EA store, the other dlc an asteroid one "bring down the sky" is free but you have to mess about to install it.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Activated Node
    Thanks for pointing out this offer. I already had the highest rated ME2 DLCs but decided to stock up on BW points for ME3 (and future Bioware games). I generally hate DLC but if the price-content(amount+quality) ratio is good enough, I'm there. 1200 points for 4.88 means around 2.5 euros per 560 point 2-4 hour DLC. Good enough for me. And as you said, these things never go on sale and Bioware store is the only place to buy Bioware DLC (exception being ME1) so stocking up is probably the reasonable thing to do if you are planning to buy some of their DLC anyway at some point.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Althea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    The mass effect 1 dlc pinnacle station is sold in the EA store, the other dlc an asteroid one "bring down the sky" is free but you have to mess about to install it.
    No, you don't. Download the installer, use the skeleton code and bam, DLC installed.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    No, you don't. Download the installer, use the skeleton code and bam, DLC installed.
    For bring down the sky? I admit it was a long time since I installed it.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    For bring down the sky? I admit it was a long time since I installed it.
    Yes.

10charlimit

Quote Originally Posted by Revisor View Post
    Edit: Also if you buy 2x 1200 points, you are short 80 points to buy the fourth story DLC.
    Since you have to buy points in bulk, you'll have a lot of spare points.
    The discount is thus effectively between 14.5 and 20 dollars for the 4 DLCs.
    Yes, this is annoying. You do have the chance to pickup 400 points for 3.10 if you want to keep the cost down, either click 'edit' after selecting payment type, or use the 'add bioware points' option in the profile menu. I just decided to pay the extra 1.23 and give me some spare points for ME3 DLC. If they keep the same price structure, that should cover me for two small story DLCs.
    My Blog|Steam|GW2 Main: Chakan Khimar

Quote Originally Posted by JamesG View Post
    Yes, this is annoying. You do have the chance to pickup 400 points for 3.10 if you want to keep the cost down, either click 'edit' after selecting payment type, or use the 'add bioware points' option in the profile menu. I just decided to pay the extra 1.23 and give me some spare points for ME3 DLC. If they keep the same price structure, that should cover me for two small story DLCs.
    The pricing structure reflects that of the TUHREE SIXX TAY, so I can't see it changing :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Binding of Isaac is Steam's daily - 50% down to 2.

In short, buy it.

In long, you should really buy it, very right now.