Page 194 of 586 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244294 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,880 of 11719

Thread: PC Bargains

Quote Originally Posted by sopabuena View Post
    So guys, what are your recommendations from the Because We May Sale (http://www.becausewemay.com/steam.html)
    I had the following on my wishlist:

Vessel: Probably still too expensive for me at $10
    Vessel is excellent. It reminded me of Braid when I played it, since you get several 'Aha!' moments when you're solving its puzzles. Superb water physics and lovely music too.

Definitely worth 10 dollars, especially when it takes over ten hours to complete. It also has a demo, if you're still unsure.

Activated Node
    Disciples II Gold is on sale at the low price of $0.00 on Green Man Gaming ;)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Wow, guys, go into your email and make sure you dont have games in bundles you never even added to steam (doh!) ore more likely, games that didn't come in the steam key.

Gonna go install Voxatron from the humble bundle.
    Last edited by Heliocentric; 25-05-2012 at 12:22 PM.

Free Disciples II! How cool is that? Maybe I'll even get to play it, in a few years or so.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexClockwork View Post
    I liked it. It is original, comical, and there are multiple ways to solve puzzles. ^^
    Agree with this on Stacking. There is only the one mechanic but they use it in interesting enough ways to keep you in the brilliant charming world they have created, especially by rewarding exploration. Wonderful game.

Lesser Hivemind Node Winged Nazgul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Stacking is 5.74, which usually would require me to be invested in the mechanics of the game, but its just so pretty, can anyone tell me if its good?
    It's indeed brilliant and charming. Only niggle is that it's too short but I consider that a plus these days.
    Last edited by Winged Nazgul; 25-05-2012 at 12:26 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Casimir Effect's Avatar
    Careful with Disciples 2. That game can eat hours and days of your life without you knowing it. For the price of free I recommend everyone picks it up. Especially as it should be able to run on anything and is turn-based, which for me means laptop game.

Just got Rogue Trooper from gamersgate for 1.06* in blue coins, well since I actually earned blue coins doing that I think it was probably nearer to 1.01

*have the IGN prime discount thingy.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    *have the IGN prime discount thingy.
    What's that?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Casimir Effect View Post
    Careful with Disciples 2. That game can eat hours and days of your life without you knowing it. For the price of free I recommend everyone picks it up. Especially as it should be able to run on anything and is turn-based, which for me means laptop game.
    And it's better than it's sequel.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Quote Originally Posted by Xune View Post
    What's that?
    IGN Prime were running an offer at one stage where if you signed up to a trial, and provided credit card details you would get a permanent 15% discount on all Gamersgate purchases in the future. You could then cancel the membership before the trial was over and not have to pay a cent. You also got 1 or 2 free games from memory from IGN Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by Revisor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    Thank god we have a revisor, the world is safe again YAY
    Why so cranky? It wasn't meant as negative in the slightest, just wanted to send the correct link that the forum has somehow mangled.
    Interesting, I took alms post at face value as a thank you, worded as it was to highlight the appropriateness of your name. Maybe I'm just a glass half full type tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Thermal Ions View Post
    IGN Prime were running an offer at one stage where if you signed up to a trial, and provided credit card details you would get a permanent 15% discount on all Gamersgate purchases in the future. You could then cancel the membership before the trial was over and not have to pay a cent. You also got 1 or 2 free games from memory from IGN Prime.
    If I remember it correctly, you could also use PayPal and, without paying neither, you didn't have to give your credit card information to IGN.

EDIT: Also, +1 to the comment above.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermal Ions View Post
    INFO
    Oh ok, cheers. I'll have to keep my eyes open if something like this pops up again.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Xune View Post
    Oh ok, cheers. I'll have to keep my eyes open if something like this pops up again.
    You can still get the discount for Gamersgate, but you have to sign up for a month at $7, you do get a free copy of dungeon defenders and whatever game they release next week, and if you plan to buy something big from Gamersgate you can still come ahead.

From Sunday evening Sword of The Stars 2 will be $7.49 on Amazon, is it working now or should I just stick with endless space for my space fix?

Network Hub
    Amazon is also having a package deal with SWOTS 2, Magicka, Magicka the Stars are Left, Crusader Kings 2, Victoria 2, and the original SWOTS for 12.50, so that might might be worth buying over just spending 7.50 on SWOTS and its' bugginess.
    Last edited by Corpekata; 25-05-2012 at 05:56 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Smashbox's Avatar
    If true (can't find link) that's very very good. Crusader Kings 2 is worth twice that by itself.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Linky

That is the link to the thread with all the deals.

The pack is great value, as each item is a different download, so very easy to give keys to friends etc. CK2 is $9.99 for 2 days then $14.99 which makes the pack brilliant value. I knew there was a pack, but thought it was only magicka and older paradox games. Link to pack on amazon now pre-discount

Quote Originally Posted by Kiril View Post
    Linky

That is the link to the thread with all the deals.

The pack is great value, as each item is a different download, so very easy to give keys to friends etc. CK2 is $9.99 for 2 days then $14.99 which makes the pack brilliant value. I knew there was a pack, but thought it was only magicka and older paradox games. Link to pack on amazon now pre-discount
    It says "currently unavailable" to me.