Page 200 of 589 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250300 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 4,000 of 11772

Thread: PC Bargains

Quote Originally Posted by Abacus Finch View Post
    This pack has been the BEST thing I've bought this year. I already have EU3, but I'll be able to pick up HOI3 at a great price now too... even if I don't grow the nads to play that beast. At that price it's too good to pass up though.
    I already have most of the HOI / EU3 stuff - is it possible to transfer a digital purchase on Amazon to someone else in anyway?

If so maybe I can use credits I have if someone wants EU3 / HOI3

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I can't stop laughing at work. I tried out as a silly joke to change my French address to that of the UN in NY for the Paradox bundle using a French credit card. It was accepted...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by jnx View Post
    It also appears to be a very bad port / game.
    It's not, it's pretty great. Well worth $20, assuming you like third person shooters.
    Last edited by Giaddon; 31-05-2012 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jnx View Post
    It also appears to be a very bad port / game.
    It kindof is. Lots of problems with this one, you should watch TB's "WTF is" if you're tempted.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Beside the bad or good port opinion it is a fantasic game, I consider it to be better than Mass Effect 3 in most aspects.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

I played a bit of Binary Domain at a friend's house and all I could think of was 'holy shit these robots are so much more fun to fight against than the friggin' Geth.'

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by kataras View Post
    I can't stop laughing at work. I tried out as a silly joke to change my French address to that of the UN in NY for the Paradox bundle using a French credit card. It was accepted...
    Can anyone clarify this, just to be sure? When I buy the pack, the only thing I need to do is change the shipping address (or billing address?) and that's it. I recieve the game keys by email and I can just download it without problems?

I saw that for CK2 I get a Steam key, is it the same for all the games? Also, as I'm not interested in all of the games, is it possible to gift a game to someone?

Thanks,

Lesser Hivemind Node Winged Nazgul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrki View Post
    Can anyone clarify this, just to be sure? When I buy the pack, the only thing I need to do is change the shipping address (or billing address?) and that's it. I recieve the game keys by email and I can just download it without problems?

I saw that for CK2 I get a Steam key, is it the same for all the games? Also, as I'm not interested in all of the games, is it possible to gift a game to someone?

Thanks,
    I can't answer the first part of your question as I am in the US but the second part I can as I recently bought this from Amazon:

1. Crusader Kings II [Steam or Download]
    2. Magicka Collection [Steam or Download]
    3. Magicka: The Stars Are Left DLC [Steam or Download]
    4. Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter [Steam or Download]
    5. Swords of the Star - Complete Collection [Download]
    6. Victoria II [Download]

Network Hub
    You can't really gift on Amazon, unless the game can be tied to a service like Steam or Origin. So you're going to be stuck with Victoria 2 and the first SOTS. You can gift the others away by just copy pasting the keys to whoever you want to have them.

You don't really need to get emailed the game, Amazon has a my game library section of your account, just either direct download the non-Steam ones, or copy paste the Steam keys.

Network Hub
    The new Humble bundle is up and it is delicious! Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Psychonauts, LIMBO, Bastion and Superbrothers: Sword&Sorcery all in one place!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Gonna chime in and say that RPS's WIT was the first overwhelmingly negative review I saw for Binary Domain. It was very solidly received. Just don't go in expecting anything revolutionary: you're gonna shoot a lot of robots. (Price seems to have gone back up anyways)

Shame the Amazon HOI3 doesn't come with a Steam key, but for the price with the Paradox Pack credit I'm not complaining.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by mrki View Post

Thanks,
    It was the first time I did it. I just modified my address to an existing US one on the checkout screen and it worked. I downloaded everything as soon as I came back from work just to be sure. However I am not responsible if something goes wrong, it is the first time I try this. You find the games in your game shelf when you log into amazon, then download the loader and save them on your pc. Apparently you can install them easily afterwards without the loader.

For the rest I m not sure, I didn't check regarding steam keys or gifting. I guess if it is a key you can always gift it?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Althea's Avatar
    Saints Row the Third is 10.19 on Steam for the weekend deal.

Highly recommended by myself (surprisingly), though if you're in the UK you might be able to get it cheaper via PC World Downloads with the "pcgamer20" code (I got it for 8).

Worth noting that none of the DLC is on sale bar the Season Pass (all of which is now available, AFAIK) which is about 4.41, and I've only done one set of those missions AND IT WAS WORTH IT SO MUCH.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Saints Row the Third is 10.19 on Steam for the weekend deal.

Highly recommended by myself (surprisingly), though if you're in the UK you might be able to get it cheaper via PC World Downloads with the "pcgamer20" code (I got it for 8).

Worth noting that none of the DLC is on sale bar the Season Pass (all of which is now available, AFAIK) which is about 4.41, and I've only done one set of those missions AND IT WAS WORTH IT SO MUCH.
    Someone's been enjoying Gangstas in Space, I guess.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    Sadly the other DLC is not discounted, but yes - the Season Pass is, and it's well worth getting!
    "He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Althea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rauten View Post
    Someone's been enjoying Gangstas in Space, I guess.
    Yup. Frakking amazing bit of content.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by kataras View Post
    It was the first time I did it. I just modified my address to an existing US one on the checkout screen and it worked. I downloaded everything as soon as I came back from work just to be sure. However I am not responsible if something goes wrong, it is the first time I try this. You find the games in your game shelf when you log into amazon, then download the loader and save them on your pc. Apparently you can install them easily afterwards without the loader.

For the rest I m not sure, I didn't check regarding steam keys or gifting. I guess if it is a key you can always gift it?
    Worked as advertised. Check the Kindness thread for SotS2, SotS and Victoria 2.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oshada View Post
    I played a bit of Binary Domain at a friend's house and all I could think of was 'holy shit these robots are so much more fun to fight against than the friggin' Geth.'
    Their AI is so fun, shoot one arm, they slap you, shoot both of em they use ninja kicks, shoot their legs, they will crawl and grab you if they still have arms.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Lesser Hivemind Node Juan Carlo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Doodier View Post
    The new Humble bundle is up and it is delicious! Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Psychonauts, LIMBO, Bastion and Superbrothers: Sword&Sorcery all in one place!

It's very good. Probably their best.

Sadly, I had every game except Sword and Sorcery, which I did want, so I just paid a dollar for it. Kind of a waste, really. I would have paid more if they gave out separate keys like other bundles do.