Page 225 of 585 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235275325 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,500 of 11699

Thread: PC Bargains

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Yeah, might have to do that, but saving money is nice.
    Oh, now I see. € prices were better than prices, so that there's no difference between the bundle and separate pieces in euromoney. Both of the earlier games are priced €2.5 in comparison to 5.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by El Cubo View Post
    Oh, now I see. € prices were better than prices, so that there's no difference between the bundle and separate pieces in euromoney. Both of the earlier games are priced €2.5 in comparison to 5.

I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Big Amazon US Digital Sale coming up. These START on Sunday July 1st. NOT TODAY! (Unless you are reading this on Sunday)

1. Max Payne 3 - $29.99 (50% off) – This is the Steam version. 50% runs 7/1-7/4 (end of day 7/4) and will then be 33% off through 7/14

2. Spec Ops: The Line - $24.99 (50% off) – Steam activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14

3. Syndicate - $14.99 – Origin activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14

4. Bioshock Dual Pack (Bioshock 1 + 2) – $7.49 Steam activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14

5. X-Com Complete Pack – $2.99 - Steam activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14

6. The Darkness II - $12.49 – Steam activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14

7. Rockstar Classics Pack - $14.99 – Steam activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14

8. Crusader Kings II - $9.99 – Steam activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14

9.Plethora of Paradox Games - $19.99 containing (all Steam activateable) runs 7/1-7/7 still building page:
    a. Crusader Kings II [Download]
    b. Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shields DLC Pack
    c. Crusader Kings II: Mongols DLC Pack
    d. Crusader Kings II: Ruler Designer DLC
    e. Crusader Kings II: Songs of Albion DLC
    f. Crusader Kings II: Songs of Faith DLC
    g. Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Holy Land DLC
    h. Magicka Collection [Download]
    i. Magicka: The Stars Are Left DLC [Online Game Code]
    j. Majesty Gold [Online Game Code]
    k. Majesty 2 Collection
    l. Victoria II [Online Game Code]
    m.Warlock: Master of the Arcane [Download]

10. Plentiful Paradox Package - $12.49 (all are Steam activate-able) runs 7/1-7/7 contains:
    a. Crusader Kings II [Download]
    b. Magicka Collection [Download]
    c. Magicka: The Stars Are Left DLC [Online Game Code]
    d. Sword of the Stars - Complete Collection
    e. Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter [Download]
    f. Victoria II [Online Game Code]

11.Pint Sized Paradox bundle $7.49 (all steam activate-able) runs 7/1-7/7:
    a. Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shields DLC Pack
    b. Crusader Kings II: Mongols DLC Pack
    c. Crusader Kings II: Ruler Designer DLC
    d. Crusader Kings II: Songs of Albion DLC
    e. Crusader Kings II: Songs of Faith DLC
    f. Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Holy Land DLC
    g. Majesty Gold [Online Game Code]
    h. Warlock: Master of the Arcane [Download]
    i. Majesty 2 Collection

12.Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition - $7.49 (Steam activate-able) runs 7/1-7/14

13.Duke Nukem Complete Pack $7.99 (Steam activate-able) runs 7/1-7/14:
    a.The base game - Duke Nukem Forever
    b.The DLC Pack - Duke Nukem Forever Hail to the Icons Parody Pack DLC
    c.And the DLC Pack - The Doctor Who Cloned Me DLC Pack

14. 2K Strategy Pack - $19.99 – runs 7/1-7/14
    a. Sid Meier's Civilization V: Game of the Year Edition
    b.Sid Meiers Civilization IV: The Complete Edition
    c.The Stronghold Collection [Download]

15.2K Shooter Pack - $19.99 – runs 7/1-7/14
    a.BioShock 2 [Download]
    b.BioShock [Download]
    c.Borderlands Game of the Year Edition [Download]
    d.Duke Nukem Forever Complete Pack [Download]

16.2K Mega Pack - $39.99 – runs 7/1-7/14
    a.BioShock 2 [Download]
    b.BioShock [Download]
    c.Borderlands Game of the Year Edition [Download]
    d.CivCity: Rome [Download]
    e.Duke Nukem Forever Complete Pack [Download]
    f.Mafia II [Download]
    g.Sid Meier's Civilization V: Game of the Year Edition [Download]
    h.Sid Meiers Civilization IV: The Complete Edition [Download]
    i. The Stronghold Collection [Download]

17.Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $29.99 (50% off Steam activate-able) – runs 7/1-7/14

Little note about Pint Sized Paradox bundle - it was just really for those that got the paradox plentiful bundle early, and want the DLC and extra games, that why its just DLC and no crusader 2

*Update* Little note about Amazon Bundles. Each game is separate on Amazon, so when you buy a bundle you get a key for each game. So each item listed is its own key.

I have had no problem buying from them from outside of the US of A. The only game that had an issue activating on steam was Dead Island, and I used a VPN with no problems, some 6 months ago.

I have no experience of buying Origin games from them, but haven't heard any problems.

Again check the start date on the deal!
    Last edited by Kiril; 29-06-2012 at 12:29 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiril View Post

2. Spec Ops: The Line - $24.99 (50% off) – Steam activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14

Seriously?! What the hell.

Network Hub
    Glad to see the Plentiful Paradox Package going live again. Do you get a Steam key for each game? Or is it one key for the whole pack?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Each game. Every game is separate on Amazon. So whenever you buy a pack, you get a key for each game in it.

Wow can't believe that Spec Ops price, looks like my balance will take a hit come sunday

I think some of those titles (sword of the stars 1 for example) were reported as not being steam keys. can anyone confirm either way?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    They got steam keys for Swords 1 after the first pack sale was so successful, and people asked for it. So if you buy the new pack, you get a steam key.

But in the first sale, they weren't, and there is no steam keys for previous buyers.

They got steam keys for Swords 1 after the first pack sale was so successful, and people asked for it. So if you buy the new pack, you get a steam key.

But in the first sale, they weren't, and there is no steam keys for previous buyers.
    Ah, Sucks for them I guess.

Bohemia are having a Christmas Summer Sale with all games being discounted by 25 % - Including the upcoming ARMA 2 DLC.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus SirKicksalot's Avatar

Just posted by the Amazon rep on NeoGAF:

I just got sign of from Paradox to re-issue Steam Keys via email for Victoria II and Sword of the Stars Complete Collection to everyone who purchased the original Plentiful Paradox Package.

We'll likely deliver these via email, since it is a Friday though it probably won't happen until early next week. I'm hoping to have emails out before the holiday though (4th of July).

Cheers,
    Tony

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKicksalot View Post
    Just posted by the Amazon rep on NeoGAF:

I just got sign of from Paradox to re-issue Steam Keys via email for Victoria II and Sword of the Stars Complete Collection to everyone who purchased the original Plentiful Paradox Package.

We'll likely deliver these via email, since it is a Friday though it probably won't happen until early next week. I'm hoping to have emails out before the holiday though (4th of July).

Cheers,
    Tony
    Just saw that on cheapassgames. That good news, that Tony guy is great. Amazon are really going out to get a foothold in the digital realm and I am pretty sure they know all about us dirty foreigners buying from them and don't want to stop us.

Lesser Hivemind Node Winged Nazgul's Avatar
    What about Europa Universalis III? Wasn't that also a non-Steam game?

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Winged Nazgul View Post
    What about Europa Universalis III? Wasn't that also a non-Steam game?
    Yeah, but that one wasn't included in the bundle and won't be in the new one that they're having next week.

Tera 50% off until tomorrow http://tera-europe.com/home.html 24 Euro, dont know what that is is , Although after playing for the first month the game seems to be dying already.

According to the currency converter I just used it is about 20. Some people on the Tera forums not happy considering a few weeks ago they paid full price.
    Last edited by Leopig; 29-06-2012 at 10:48 PM.
    If graphics are not important why spend so much on a GPU?

Lesser Hivemind Node Winged Nazgul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredie007 View Post
    Yeah, but that one wasn't included in the bundle and won't be in the new one that they're having next week.
    Oh that's right. I got that a week after for free with the $16 off coupon.

Activated Node
    I'm tempted with that Crusader Kings II at 10 bucks. I read good reviews, how is it compared with Medieval II + Stainless Steel +BGR IV?

I love detail and complexity.

Obscure Node

I got an email from Amazon an hour ago with my steam keys for Victoria II and Sword of the Stars Complete Collection.

Quote Originally Posted by makute View Post
    I'm tempted with that Crusader Kings II at 10 bucks. I read good reviews, how is it compared with Medieval II + Stainless Steel +BGR IV?

I love detail and complexity.
    Depends what you like about the Total War games. The battles or the grand strategy? If the latter, you will enjoy CK2 as long as you do not expect epic battles, but rather numbers and stats and a great deal more complexity.