Page 244 of 569 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294344 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,880 of 11365

Thread: PC Bargains

Secondary Hivemind Nexus vinraith's Avatar
    Gamersgate's Summer Sale is on in force. It's RPG week to start with, so 50% off nearly every RPG in their catalog, and daily deals with much steeper discounts. Worth keeping an eye on.

Quote Originally Posted by SirKicksalot View Post
    GMG has a Dark Souls offer - trade in one of those free games they gave away two weeks ago for 7 dollars off (starting price is 39.99). You can add the others for 0.50 each. They also activated a Men of War trade-in offer, it's 3 dollars.
    Nice, all the free games I've been commenting about are now trade-ins, guess it was just a matter of being patient here.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexClockwork View Post
    Just in case anyone missed a Steam Summer Indie Bundle that was looking forward to buy, they are all 75% off again. ^^
    OMD even got its price slashed, during the weekend madness deal it was even cheaper than during the summer sale. I'm waiting for those guys who "I'll never buy an indie again except in a bundle" to get going again soon.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Lesser Hivemind Node internetonsetadd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKicksalot View Post
    GMG has a Dark Souls offer - trade in one of those free games they gave away two weeks ago for 7 dollars off (starting price is 39.99). You can add the others for 0.50 each. They also activated a Men of War trade-in offer, it's 3 dollars.
    Dag, GMG has been killing it with these deals. I've purchased two AAA titles on release/pre-order in 2012, both from GMG, both in the last week (BL2, $40; Sleeping Dogs, $37.50). I'd make Dark Souls the third if not for... well, no need to bring that up here.

Lesser Hivemind Node Spider Jerusalem's Avatar
    gmg is quite often the best place to order steamworks titles.

Network Hub
    I had 6$ on GMG in trade-in games and they changed it somehow so now I have only 2,5$. It was all free games so I am not really entitled to be angry or fed up but now I regret I didn't purchase anything earlier :)

that makes me glad I turned into borderlands GOTY and credit those 6 bucks I had on free games.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus SirKicksalot's Avatar
    Sleeping Dags 36 dollars on GMG if you trade in one of those free games.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    So Transformers:WFC is the midweek madness - the last TF game I tried was the Traveller's Tale one from back in 2007 and it was - frankly - inept drudgery I'd never want to repeat.

Is WFC any good? The reviews seem quite strong??

Also - whilst we're on the topic - why the hell hasn't TT done Lego: Transformers - in fact why hasn't there been Lego Transformers at all!? :)

Lesser Hivemind Node icupnimpn2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trjp View Post
    So Transformers:WFC is the midweek madness - the last TF game I tried was the Traveller's Tale one from back in 2007 and it was - frankly - inept drudgery I'd never want to repeat.

Is WFC any good? The reviews seem quite strong??
    I don't play a lot of 3rd person shooters. Did play through some of this one and enjoyed it. The levels are large and the enemies were a bit repetitive, but there is fun to be had. Transforming does seem useful to get up a good speed and reach certain areas, also fun to ram through baddies. Game has a good feel to it. Would go back and play more if I had the chance.

Also - whilst we're on the topic - why the hell hasn't TT done Lego: Transformers - in fact why hasn't there been Lego Transformers at all!? :)
    Because Hasbro decided to enter Lego's market with their own KRE-O line

I've fallen for it, and after finishing the first mission it seems to be fun. Now, notice I enjoyed Space Marine, without a care for it's repetitiveness or wathever, so take that into account. It certainly is a solid game. Beware about one thing, you can't rebind keys.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorzan View Post
    you can't rebind keys.
    You can, but it requires a workaround. This thread on the Steam forums link to information about rebinding keys, removing the 30 frame cap, and a few other useful tips.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus vinraith's Avatar
    Warlock is 75% off (that's $5 in the US) on Gamersgate, today only. Note that the game must be registered to Steam.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-WLMA/wa...-of-the-arcane

Also, their summer sale continues with daily discounts on Deus Ex: HR, Recettear, Dark Messiah, and the Bioshock series.

http://www.gamersgate.com/summersale

Quote Originally Posted by vinraith View Post
    Also, their summer sale continues with daily discounts on Deus Ex: HR, Recettear, Dark Messiah, and the Bioshock series.

http://www.gamersgate.com/summersale
    Yep, cheapest Bioshock offer I've seen so far...

http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-BIOS/b...te-pack-bundle

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    It's feckin immersive sim week, they are awesome.

But all of the daily deals on GamersGate, they are all exceptional.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Is Crusader Kings Complete worth the $5, or should I just get the second?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vinraith View Post
    Warlock is 75% off (that's $5 in the US) on Gamersgate, today only. Note that the game must be registered to Steam.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-WLMA/wa...-of-the-arcane
    Excellent! Will nab that tonight. Wanted to get it after I bought and enjoyed Civ V + G&K but stayed away thinking it was too same-y. Will pick it up for a fiver no problem though.

does either of that bioshock pack register on steam? its gfwl, innit?

Banned
    Gothic 3 75% off at gamersgate. Gold edition comes with the expansion - heard it sucks. Worth getting both? Or just the one? Or neither?

Green Man Gaming has another trade in deal, this time for Guild Wars 2. Trading in one of the free games from last month gets you $7 off.

There is also another voucher code you can use for 25% off, PCGMR-ALLIN-GREEN. Without the trade in GW2 is $45, with its $40. Either was its probably the best deal you will find for now.

IIIiiiii knoww its not really a bargain, but we don't really have a simple buying games thread ("Your Haul" maybe?). What is the "additional discount" on the quakecon bundle if you pre-order Dishonoured?!