Page 263 of 570 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273313363 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,260 of 11391

Thread: PC Bargains

Obscure Node
    Darksiders 2 via impulse $33

Lesser Hivemind Node Juan Carlo's Avatar
    Both Game of Thrones games are in a bundle on steam for 23 dollars. I have little interest in the strategy GOT game, but I'm still happy I didn't bite during that Amazon 1/2 off sale on the RPG as this is a much better deal (plus, I'm a big enough GOT fanboy that I'll probably end up playing the strategy game anyway).

Sword and Sworcery is one of Steam's midweek deals, half-off at 3 euro. It's an adventure game ported from iOS, with very simple controls as a result, but with an unusual plot. I really enjoyed it. It can easily be played in a day, so if you're someone who resents spending money on short games, I guess it's not for you. (I got it in a bundle, so it was an easy decision.)

Kieron's review is here: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012...d-sworcery-ep/.
    "Harry uses the One Ring to defeat Magneto and save the Rebellion!"
    With thanks to RaveTurned in comments on the main page.

Well, given that your progress in the game depends on the cycles of the moon, you probably won't finish it in one day. Unless you discover one of the ways to bypass the time requirement.

I quite enjoyed it myself. It's excellent for a mobile port, which means it's definitely worth the €3 they're asking. It even includes the soundtrack, which is also outstanding.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    GameFly has some goodies, and a coupon too “GFUKAUG2012″.
    Using both Ruse is 1.99, From Dust 2.39, Might & Magic Clash of Heroes 2.39, Far Cry 2 [Fortune's Edition] 1.99, Assassin’s Creed II [Deluxe Edition] 3, Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 1.40,

Thank to savy gamer

edit: fucking gamefly

"Sorry, coupon code GFUKAUG2012 has already been redeemed on your account. This coupon code may only be used once per account."

No, it hasnt.

Oh, yeah i did on quantum conundrum, doh.
    Last edited by Heliocentric; 06-09-2012 at 12:15 AM.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Seems you can pre-order X-COM (the strategy one) for 29.99 from Greenmangaming. But, using the code in this post you can get it for 22.50 til 10/09/12. Not sure it will be anywhere cheaper either before launch or perhaps even for awhile afterwards. It registers on Steam.

Quote Originally Posted by LTK View Post
    Well, given that your progress in the game depends on the cycles of the moon, you probably won't finish it in one day.
    Yes, but there's an in-game workaround for that, so it depends on which way you want to play. It is structured episodically, though, so if you're trying to stretch it out, it's easy to do so.
    "Harry uses the One Ring to defeat Magneto and save the Rebellion!"
    With thanks to RaveTurned in comments on the main page.

Quote Originally Posted by cowthief skank View Post
    Seems you can pre-order X-COM (the strategy one) for 29.99 from Greenmangaming. But, using the code in this post you can get it for 22.50 til 10/09/12. Not sure it will be anywhere cheaper either before launch or perhaps even for awhile afterwards. It registers on Steam.
    thanks for spotting this. I'm very seriously tempted to stick in a pre-order, that hour long gameplay video posted last week has me wanting to get my hands on it as soon as I can. Good price on GMG but will wait to see if appears on Gamersgate and get it there with the IGN discount.

Damn this is due to come out the same week (same day?) as Dishonored I think. I'm going to need a take a day off work. Make that a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel J View Post
    thanks for spotting this. I'm very seriously tempted to stick in a pre-order, that hour long gameplay video posted last week has me wanting to get my hands on it as soon as I can. Good price on GMG but will wait to see if appears on Gamersgate and get it there with the IGN discount.
    I haven't actually watched the video... Once I know I am going to buy something I stop watching.

I thought about waiting for Gamersgate too - but then I remembered that the IGN discount is only 15%, and the bonus blue coins were unlikely to add up to the difference in price.

Activated Node
    Gamersgate has R.U.S.E. on a 70% discount, sadly they normally have it at 19,99 euros (instead of the 9,99 it is on steam) so it still is 6 euro, unlocks on steam.

Lesser Hivemind Node postinternetsyndrome's Avatar
    Maybe not a superbargain, but arkham city goty has been released on steam, with a bit of a discount (20%) for the next few days.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/200260/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sakkura's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by postinternetsyndrome View Post
    Maybe not a superbargain, but arkham city goty has been released on steam, with a bit of a discount (20%) for the next few days.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/200260/
    Matched by Gamersgate, who also have -75% on Hearts of Iron 3 as well as all DLC and both expansions. Warming up for the upcoming third expansion, obviously. Both King Arthur games are also on sale, as well as their DLC. Second one is supposedly a turd though.

Lesser Hivemind Node TailSwallower's Avatar
    I really want to preorder XCOM and Dishono(u)red, but I have so much in my backlog I can't justify it. Will buy them when my backlog is a little (lot) shorter, or when they have a significant enough sale that I can't help my self. Basically going to do the same thing about Dark Souls.
    weekendwarrio.rs - We've got more games than time...

Reprisal is on sale 50% off for just over 3€, and it looks like something I can get behind, just acessible and at the same time mighty enough for me. Can anyone recommend it?

Quote Originally Posted by elephant god View Post
    Reprisal is on sale 50% off for just over 3€, and it looks like something I can get behind, just acessible and at the same time mighty enough for me. Can anyone recommend it?
    Well, you can try it for free at their site, which is linked on the Desura page, and find out for yourself.

Pretty much anyone that knows Populous and has played it seems to praise it for its likeness.

Mass Effect 3 for $15.99 on Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Effect-Digital.../dp/B0064TYRAU

Obscure Node
    ive just seen that Palicomp are doing an offer with any AMD graphics card you get sleeping dogs free?

Mass Effect 3 for $16 is a bit of a bargain even though the ending is terrible!

Obscure Node
    ive just seen that Palicomp are doing an offer with any AMD graphics card you get sleeping dogs free?

Mass Effect 3 for $16 is a bit of a bargain even though the ending is terrible!

GOG is giving away Realms of Arkania 1 & 2 if you fill out a survey.

http://www.gog.com/news/gogcom_annua..._game_for_free

yay, more free games that I'll never play!
    (Of course that I'm going to get them anyway)