Page 304 of 608 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314354404 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,080 of 12157

Thread: PC Bargains

  1. #6061
    Network Hub Raaritsgozilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by Velko View Post
    Saints Row 3 is FUN. That's all.
    Not. Helping.

  2. #6062
    Lesser Hivemind Node Velko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    930
    Quote Originally Posted by Raaritsgozilla View Post
    Not. Helping.
    Don't worry, it's on -75% sale on Steam every month or so. Definitely going to be there come Christmas sales.

  3. #6063
    Network Hub renhoelder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    167
    Amazon.com - Ass. Creed Bro. ~3.9€ or $4.99

  4. #6064
    Activated Node DrBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by renhoelder View Post
    Amazon.com - Ass. Creed Bro. ~3.9€ or $4.99
    Already over and back to $19.76.

  5. #6065
    Network Hub renhoelder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBee View Post
    Already over and back to $19.76.
    Nope, that's the Physical Disc price, click on PC download for the $4.99 one

  6. #6066
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,688
    Dishonoured for 16.85 (UK Retail actual postage stuff)

    http://www.simplygames.com/info/19567/Dishonored-PC/

  7. #6067
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Similar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    There's a 'pick 5 games for 10 USD' promo on GOG:

    http://www.gog.com/news/special_promo_pick_5_pay_10

    Fixed list of games to choose from and I can't find five I want that I don't already have, but it's worth a look, there are some good ones.

  8. #6068
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    4,429
    GOGs sales have become less inviting over time. I think it's mostly in part to them not adding games I'm interested in and already having bought most of the ones I am interested in. I can't remember the last time I picked something up in one of their sales.

  9. #6069
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,480
    Pick 5 games from this list:

    RESONANCE 76
    BOTANICULA 82
    TO THE MOON 81
    GEMINI RUE 82
    ALAN WAKE'S AMERICAN NIGHTMARE 73
    BLACKWELL BUNDLE n/a,n/a,73,80
    TORCHLIGHT 83
    UPLINK: HACKER ELITE 75
    GENEFORGE 1-5 n/a
    MACHINARIUM: COLLECTOR'S EDITION 85
    SPACECHEM 84
    DEFCON 84
    TRINE 80
    SYMPHONY 75
    DARWINIA 84
    MUTANT MUDDS 60
    ANOMALY WARZONE EARTH 80
    MULTIWINIA 76
    UNMECHANICAL 74
    THE BALL 68


    Emboldened the ones I played and enjoyed. underlined ones I hadn't played that sounded interesting.

    Attached some meta scores, because yunno... numbers.
    Last edited by Heliocentric; 20-11-2012 at 01:05 PM.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

  10. #6070
    Lesser Hivemind Node Winged Nazgul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    632
    GMG has Sleeping Dogs Digital Edition (NA) for $13.60 with code: GMG20-1FYLZ-EDG8R

    http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/e...l-edtition-na/

  11. #6071
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by Winged Nazgul View Post
    GMG has Sleeping Dogs Digital Edition (NA) for $13.60 with code: GMG20-1FYLZ-EDG8R

    http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/e...l-edtition-na/
    Its €12.24 in Ireland/EU with same code, and you can use it again if you got Spec Ops

    http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/ie/e...mited-edition/

  12. #6072
    Lesser Hivemind Node Labbes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Pick 5 games from this list:

    RESONANCE 76
    BOTANICULA 82
    TO THE MOON 81
    GEMINI RUE 82
    ALAN WAKE'S AMERICAN NIGHTMARE 73
    BLACKWELL BUNDLE n/a,n/a,73,80
    TORCHLIGHT 83
    UPLINK: HACKER ELITE 75
    GENEFORGE 1-5 n/a
    MACHINARIUM: COLLECTOR'S EDITION 85
    SPACECHEM 84
    DEFCON 84
    TRINE 80
    SYMPHONY 75
    DARWINIA 84
    MUTANT MUDDS 60
    ANOMALY WARZONE EARTH 80
    MULTIWINIA 76
    UNMECHANICAL 74
    THE BALL 68


    Emboldened the ones I played and enjoyed. underlined ones I hadn't played that sounded interesting.

    Attached some meta scores, because yunno... numbers.
    Defcon left a huge impression on me, despite not playing it a lot. It's an insane deal, probably one where you actually want to have six or seven games, and end up getting ten instead.

  13. #6073
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Casimir Effect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    N. Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,313
    The GOG deal is actually pretty great. It's just a shame I already own the games I'm interested in.

  14. #6074
    Lesser Hivemind Node Kodeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    967
    From the "No shit, Sherlock" department, a game will be going on sale during Thanksgiving. TL2 specifically. It definitely would have been expected but it's nice for them to confirm it.

    http://www.torchlight2game.com/news/...-thanksgiving/

  15. #6075
    Network Hub Pertusaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    that island off the coast
    Posts
    437
    Quote Originally Posted by Casimir Effect View Post
    The GOG deal is actually pretty great. It's just a shame I already own the games I'm interested in.
    This, pretty much. I'd prefer to see less focus on recent titles, but then most of their weekly deals focus on their back catalogue. Finally, one sale I can ignore. :)
    "Harry uses the One Ring to defeat Magneto and save the Rebellion!"
    With thanks to RaveTurned in comments on the main page.

  16. #6076
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,688
    I assume the lack of a Midweek Deal on Steam means their Turkey Sale starts tomorrow (did the Weds before last year!)

    "Hey, we wiped out almost an entire race of people but we got a holiday with cheap games and electronics!!"

    Should be on the flag eh? :)

  17. #6077
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,688
    also - will Steam have it cheaper I wonder

    http://www.simplygames.com/info/1971...EY-Download-PC

    13.99 for a Steam Key for Borderlands 2 seems AWFULLY cheap but who knows eh?
    Last edited by trjp; 21-11-2012 at 12:08 AM.

  18. #6078
    Network Hub
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    239
    Definitely going to pick up Torchlight 2.

    I'm kind of surprised I haven't seen more good in-store deals on video games. I guess digital sales have spoiled me with 50%+ sales on tons of stuff.

  19. #6079
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,688
    Quote Originally Posted by arccos View Post
    Definitely going to pick up Torchlight 2.

    I'm kind of surprised I haven't seen more good in-store deals on video games. I guess digital sales have spoiled me with 50%+ sales on tons of stuff.
    Be interesting to see if it's cheaper than the slightly over 7 ($12) we paid at launch :)

  20. #6080
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus alms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,547
    Quote Originally Posted by trjp View Post
    I assume the lack of a Midweek Deal on Steam means their Turkey Sale starts tomorrow (did the Weds before last year!)
    Ok first torchlight and then this. Please tell me if I'm already on everyone's ignore list so I can just stop posting:

    Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    Maybe it's a just bonus they should have unlocked later?

    PS: hopefully I won't be as late on this one as on everything else today. The dates for this year's Steam sales are already in the wild, and Runic has announced TL2 will be part of the thanksgiving sale.

    So: thanksgiving - 21 to 27.
    Christmas - 12/20 to 01/04.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

    "You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •