Page 308 of 589 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308309310318358408 ... LastLast
Results 6,141 to 6,160 of 11772

Thread: PC Bargains

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    AFAIK, GOTY includes all DLC previous to Gods&Kings, but not the expansion, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Labbes View Post
    Amazon.de has XCOM for 22€, not sure how many British non-euros that translates to. It's the download version, basically just a steam key.
    Amazon.de has PC game downloads now? Sweeeeet. Do you know if there are any regional restrictions like the US download service has?

There's over five hundred games on there! Granted, most of them are, shall I say, not tailored to our demographic, but there are some good deals to be found there. Civ V, €10, or goatee, €14; much cheaper than Steam, even with the 50% discount. Also some Princes of Persia, Foot-to-ball Managers, Assassins' Creed, and a crapton of simulators.
    Last edited by LTK; 23-11-2012 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rauten View Post
    AFAIK, GOTY includes all DLC previous to Gods&Kings, but not the expansion, no.
    Thanks! I'd like to get LEGO Batman 2, but I guess I may get Civ V + Gods & Kings, then...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Something I just noticed which is a bit of a PITA - you can't buy multiple digital download games from Amazon in a cart, you have to 'one click purchase' them - which means multiple currency fees for multiple games.

That makes their deals WAY less attractive - sadly...

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by F. Lynx Pardinus View Post
    Even the compilation pack "Mass Effect Trilogy" doesn't include the paid DLC, hence my asking whether it ever went on sale. Geez EA/Bioware.
    A few months ago you could buy Bioware points for half price. Googling it reveals a few different times when they were discounted a bit.

BTW does anyone know if the full version of Saints Row 3 on Steam is the full version or the full version for now?
    Someone posted in a thread in these forums to not buy games unless you intend to play them soon, since they will be cheaper in the future, but I'm not sure it applies to THQ's games...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    New GetLoadedGo is out: pick 2 from the list for 10, 12 € or 15$

Spec Ops: The Line
    LEGO Batman 2
    Civilization V: Gods & Kings
    Civilization V GOTY
    Serious Sam 3 Seriously Digital Edition
    Warhammer 40k: Space Marine

Civ V GOTY lowest recorded price is 12.49$, looks like a good deal to me.

http://getloadedgo.com
    I see Binary Domain instead of Gods and Kings. Anyone else seeing that? Because I wanted to get G&K.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelron View Post
    I see Binary Domain instead of Gods and Kings. Anyone else seeing that? Because I wanted to get G&K.
    Wow. Changed for me too. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelron View Post
    I do too now. I'm fairly sure it was G&K earlier today.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

All on Amazon.de:

Civ V GotY: 4,97
    Gods and Kings: 7,97
    Rayman: Origins: 6,97

Did anyone else get an email from gamersgate today stating it is time to say goodye to that lifelong IGN discount in two days? I'm gonna miss it :(

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by downgrade View Post
    Did anyone else get an email from gamersgate today stating it is time to say goodye to that lifelong IGN discount in two days? I'm gonna miss it :(
    Reply and ask them if they know what 'lifelong' means and whether they intend to kill you!? :)

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by downgrade View Post
    Didn't get an email but just noticed the discount is gone.:-(
    It was just a matter of time I guess...

Lesser Hivemind Node
    So it is :(

Oh well, made good use of it while it was there.

Here is an explanation of the IGN thing.

Contract ended, poor choice of words. Ah, well. At least they still allow me to pay in sweet, sweet pounds :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Janek View Post
    So it is :(

Oh well, made good use of it while it was there.
    The idiots, while that was their I bought 80% of my gamers with them, most recently Scribblenauts Infinite, earlier than that Mass Effect 3 at release and a bunch of smaller things in-between. I guess Green man gaming is the most aggressive discounter now.. Aside from steam themselves perhaps.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Im extremely glad now that I decided to put off getting an IGN Prime account earlier this month.

Network Hub
    Well I guess I will be buying from Gamersgate less now, it was good while it lasted but why was it ever marketed as a lifetime thing

Quote Originally Posted by LTK View Post
    Amazon.de has PC game downloads now? Sweeeeet. Do you know if there are any regional restrictions like the US download service has?

There's over five hundred games on there! Granted, most of them are, shall I say, not tailored to our demographic, but there are some good deals to be found there. Civ V, 10, or goatee, 14; much cheaper than Steam, even with the 50% discount. Also some Princes of Persia, Foot-to-ball Managers, Assassins' Creed, and a crapton of simulators.
    I'm just going to assume that the same rules as for amazon.com downloads apply: Just use a German adress and it works. They have weekly deals, which sometimes includes good stuff that isn't discounted on Steam (in that particular moment).

Seems like you're right. I just tried ordering XCOM using a Dutch address, and it gave me the same error message as I get from the US download service. I wasn't actually planning to buy it, though, so I'm not going to track down a German address too.

Spec Ops The Line is 5 at gamefly

Edit: The Darkness 2 is also at that price.