Page 323 of 586 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333373423 ... LastLast
Results 6,441 to 6,460 of 11710

Thread: PC Bargains

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Stolen ruthlessly from Savygamer, this is all three Far Crys for a fiver. That's outrageous value - Fary Cry 3 is jolly excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Janek View Post
    Stolen ruthlessly from Savygamer, this is all three Far Crys for a fiver. That's outrageous value - Fary Cry 3 is jolly excellent.
    Grabbed it. Thanks!
    I wonder if it's a mistake or not....

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sonson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Avish View Post
    Grabbed it. Thanks!
    I wonder if it's a mistake or not....
    I has it muhahaha. Not too sure about their own Steam thing you have to download it in but I figure it can't hurt to see for that price.

It's saying $69.97 for me. :/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Casimir Effect's Avatar
    You wonderful person you.

Obscure Node
    Weirdly paying with paypal doesn't work but card does.

Quote Originally Posted by GGG View Post
    Weirdly paying with paypal doesn't work but card does.
    It's a trap!

I dont know if it was mentioned, but there is a Sony Entertainment "Station Cash" sale going on on friday, where you get triple the SC for the regular prices. A lot of the Planetsiders are buying some, but it can be used for their other MMOs.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

"It's frankly embarrassing. The mods on here are woeful."

"I wrinkled my nose at QC being a mod."

"At least he has some personality."

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Its back to 80 now. It looks like the added Far Cry 3 to the 2 game Far Cry bundle, but forgot to take it off sale. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kiril View Post
    Its back to €80 now. It looks like the added Far Cry 3 to the 2 game Far Cry bundle, but forgot to take it off sale. lol
    Bwahahahahahhaahaha!

That said I wonder if they can try and take it back off me, stop me downloading it on the client or what have you? Is that possible?

No, if they mark the prices wrong it's their own fault.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    I don't think they could? I'd imagine that would be like them coming over to your house and bringing that copy of Halo 4 they undercharged you for because the new guy made a mistake and listed it as a fiver. It would be a massive black mark against them if they tried, I'd say you're safe and they'll just accept they made a mistake.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus neema_t's Avatar
    That Far Cry 3 deal made my day, I was probably seconds away from saying 'screw it' and purchasing it on Steam for 30 last night but my phone ran out of battery before I made the decision and then I forgot about it. Bought a copy for a friend too so I do hope they honour both purchases. Might have to hoover up some more SC for Planetside 2 as well on Friday, thanks for the tip Quanta.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    GoG's deals for the day are up. You know if you want the point and clicks, so won't comment on that.

But you may or may not know that you want SWAT 2. You want SWAT 2. Go buy SWAT 2.
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Lesser Hivemind Node internetonsetadd's Avatar
    I picked a wonderful time to drastically alter my sleep schedule. Any other day during the past few weeks I would have been on RPS to catch this in time.

Quote Originally Posted by internetonsetadd View Post
    I picked a wonderful time to drastically alter my sleep schedule. Any other day during the past few weeks I would have been on RPS to catch this in time.
    Same over here. I temporally hate myself. D-:

Street Fighter X Mega Man

This cool looking game is free at Capcom's website
    http://www.capcom-unity.com/

Info here: http://www.thegamesshed.com/street-f...mega-man-free/
    Lookin' 4 Indie Bundles? We track 'em! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/IndieBundleTracker

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorzan View Post
    No, if they mark the prices wrong it's their own fault.
    So long as they've sold you it - that's true.

Pricing something means fuck all until that happens - I can put 9p stickers on everything in my shop and then charge you more at the till if I like...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    With digital distribution it gets into a grey area. They CAN refund you and take it away. But only if it is something they can take away, which doesn't work too well with serials.

If memory serves, Alien Breed 2 was forcibly exchanged with the remake (because the devs hated their publisher or something) on Steam, but was eventually ammended to letting people keep the original while also having the remake.
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Lesser Hivemind Node internetonsetadd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gundato View Post
    which doesn't work too well with serials.
    I bought a Total War bundle on Amazon in July, mostly for Shogun 2 + expansions. For some reason there was a hold on the order, even though the others I placed before and after were processed just fine. Still, I had access to the Steam keys, so I saved them. I assumed the order eventually went through, but apparently it didn't (no charge). Two keys were just product codes for Amazon download copies, but the rest were valid on Steam. So, booyah, free games. I might feel bad if Amazon didn't just let my order evaporate without explanation.