Page 324 of 569 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324325326334374424 ... LastLast
Results 6,461 to 6,480 of 11363

Thread: PC Bargains

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim seems to be on sale on GreenManGaming for €20: http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/nl/e...olls-v-skyrim/
    "He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

For some parts of the world Skyrim is cheaper right now on Gamefly - 10 pounds
    http://www.gamefly.co.uk/Download-Th...kyrim/5002231/

Re: The Farcry deal

Despite going through the checkout, entering card details, all that jazz, there's no sign of my order at all. Logging into their crapass shop shows it is in my cart, unavailable for my region (The link now goes to a bundle that is USA & Canada only), and there's no sign of it in my past orders. They seem to have quietly deleted the order and tried to pretend it all away.

Suitably snippy email sent to customer service...

It will go on sale again, don't worry. FC3 is worth it even for more.

Back to topic:
    GG deals
    Rage ~5 dollars
    http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-RAGE/rage

The Last Remnant (TM) ~4 dollars
    http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-TLR/the-last-remnant-tm
    Don't forget the (TM), it's a very important part of the name.

Use the checkout coupon IAMENELDERGEEK (thank you for reminding me how I suck, GG!) for even more cheapness.

Obscure Node
    IL2 Cliffs of dover - £1.86

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/gb/e...iffs-of-dover/

use coupon: GMG25-CFGY3-4THJI

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Dishonoured is back at Green Man Gaming for £14.99 - just as all their discount vouchers expire (obviously not incidental!!)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trjp View Post
    Dishonoured is back at Green Man Gaming for £14.99 - just as all their discount vouchers expire (obviously not incidental!!)
    Do you think it's better to wait for steams christmas sale and flash sale?
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

No, the game won't get (significantly) cheaper and besides it's too good to wait!
    No, really, if you are attracted to the game, buy it now. It's great and well worth it (I bought it for a full price).
    Last edited by Revisor; 18-12-2012 at 03:20 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node internetonsetadd's Avatar
    That's about as low as I've seen it on GMG... somewhere in the low 20s (US) with voucher or something. It's showing up as $29.99 for me, so that's a big negatory good buddy. I imagine a better deal's incoming.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravelle View Post
    Do you think it's better to wait for steams christmas sale and flash sale?
    The last Steam sale was - frankly - a massive disappointment - almost all the big name games (cept MP3) were cheaper elsewhere.

Steam's best price on Dishonoured was £23-24 IIRC - I can't see it being cheaper at Xmas (but you never know).

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Just came here because I discovered the Dishonored discount on GMG. Glad someone spotted it. If the genre interests you, grab it. I paid full price for it and finished playthrough number 1 in about 20 - 25 hours. And despite the playing time/cost per hour ratio, I still am not only glad I got it but I would easily do it again. And I plan on a second playthrough soon, too. Well worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by trjp View Post
    Steam's best price on Dishonoured was £23-24 IIRC - I can't see it being cheaper at Xmas (but you never know).
    It went to £15 on daily deal in the Thanksgiving sale, also that price at Gamesgate, Gamefly and GMG, the last two had active 20%/25% discount codes at the time that took it to about £11. I have a feeling Steam matched an earlier deal on GG at the time. I know because it took me a crapton of willpower to successfully resist that deal, even though I knew I don't have time to play it before the new year. So it you want to wait it will be cheaper methinks.

If GMG do the same as last time their best daily deals will be in the dead time of the 1st two weeks of January, last January they basically matched the best Xmas sale prices AND chucked discount codes at everyone, it was brutal.
    Last edited by Colonel J; 18-12-2012 at 06:10 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Stronghold 3 "Gold" (what on earth makes it Gold? Edit: a 5 mission SP campaign and some historical sieges, it seems) is up for £5.75 on Steam for Midweek Madness, with all the Strongholds for £7.50.

I heard S3 was pretty crap and really lost the feeling of the former Strongholds, is this still true or did they patch into something worth playing?
    "Swans are so big, they're like the Ostriches of the bird world"

Quote Originally Posted by Danny252 View Post
    Stronghold 3 "Gold" (what on earth makes it Gold? Edit: a 5 mission SP campaign and some historical sieges, it seems) is up for £5.75 on Steam for Midweek Madness, with all the Strongholds for £7.50.

I heard S3 was pretty crap and really lost the feeling of the former Strongholds, is this still true or did they patch into something worth playing?
    I've heard the same thing, never played it though. They did release the first two games in HD however.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sonson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JayTee View Post
    Re: The Farcry deal

Despite going through the checkout, entering card details, all that jazz, there's no sign of my order at all. Logging into their crapass shop shows it is in my cart, unavailable for my region (The link now goes to a bundle that is USA & Canada only), and there's no sign of it in my past orders. They seem to have quietly deleted the order and tried to pretend it all away.

Suitably snippy email sent to customer service...
    Just to say that I tried to download my copy last night and there was no problem, I'm in the UK. So I think it might be a genuine glitch rather than a sneaky Far Cry 3 inquisition.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sonson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravelle View Post
    Amazing deal! I'll be grabbing that.
    It's been that quite a few places before. Not played it but I'm sure it's worth a cup of coffee and a cake, although think it might be cheaper elsewhere soon if you want to pay the price of a pint instead