Page 325 of 584 FirstFirst ... 225275315323324325326327335375425 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,500 of 11664

Thread: PC Bargains

GOG has a whole bunch of "buy all for higher discounts" bundles up today as part of their Christmas sale. They're all repeats and there won't supposedly be any more (but there will still be 50% discounts on games) so this is likely the best this sale will get.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Part of GoGs massive bundle pack.

They have a City Builder's Special pack which looks great, its all the Tilted Mill stuff they have, Caesar 3, Pharaoh + Cleo, Zeus + Poseidon and the loards of Magic/Realm games they have for $10.94 - http://www.gog.com/promo/city_builder_s_special

Not sure if thats a repeat as I didn't see it, but it probably is.

I think that one's new, actually, as a a couple of others. I misspoke, and should have said "all the previous bundles are back".

Awesome. I'll finally make a good use of my blue coins!
    Last edited by Tikey; 19-12-2012 at 05:51 PM.

Since they added Paypal payment again, maybe it's worth mentioning the ongoing sale at Nuuvem.com.br .
    They have AssCred 1+2, 3,70€ each, Risen 2 for 6,20€.

Lesser Hivemind Node postinternetsyndrome's Avatar
    Not a bargain as such, but when I started Steam today for the first time in a while the first thing I saw was that The Secret World has made subscriptions optional. This makes the game infinitely more attractive to me. Apparently this is since the 12th but haven't heard about it until now. Any thoughts on how good a deal this is? I'm thinking that the steam sale will probably have tsw at some reasonable price. (It's pretty reasonable already tbf.)

Lesser Hivemind Node Winged Nazgul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by postinternetsyndrome View Post
    Not a bargain as such, but when I started Steam today for the first time in a while the first thing I saw was that The Secret World has made subscriptions optional. This makes the game infinitely more attractive to me. Apparently this is since the 12th but haven't heard about it until now. Any thoughts on how good a deal this is? I'm thinking that the steam sale will probably have tsw at some reasonable price. (It's pretty reasonable already tbf.)
    Amazon just had a recent sale on TSW at $15 and before that I think GMG had it at $7. I'm sure this will be discounted along similar lines during the Steam sale.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Yeah, I got it from GMG for around €5, its a good MMO with some interesting quests and atmosphere.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    Free Bard's Tale on Steam for anyone who backed Wasteland. I already have it, so enjoy 5GXBJ-8V42P-YLEJ4
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    Thankyou, I claimed that one.
    steam: sketch

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fumarole's Avatar
    The Humble Bundle 7 has gone live.
    The Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath, a Napoleon: Total War AAR
    For the Emperor!, a Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai AAR

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sabrage View Post
    Wow, that's quite tempting. Is it redeemable on Steam, by any chance?

edit: I see that it lists its DRM as Steam, so I guess that's a yes.

Network Hub
    The Darksiders deal on Amazon gives you a separate key for Abyssal Forge. Abyssal Forge is included in the Season Pass. (Everything from that deal can be registered on Steam)
    Last edited by Strazz; 20-12-2012 at 12:14 PM.

Just grabbed gray matter for 2.50$ from Gamers gate. I have a craving for a P&C adventure and hopefully and will be enjoyable.

They also have Max Payne 3 for 15$ (also discount for DLCs), but IIRC it was cheaper in the autumn sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Avish View Post
    Just grabbed gray matter for 2.50$ from Gamers gate. I have a craving for a P&C adventure and hopefully and will be enjoyable.
    I was tempted by it but couldn't decide. Please comment on how it is when you play it.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    That Darksiders 2 deal is very tempting, although I was kind of hoping to get it on PS3. I forget: Exactly how bad was the PC port of Darksiders 2?
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by gundato View Post
    That Darksiders 2 deal is very tempting, although I was kind of hoping to get it on PS3. I forget: Exactly how bad was the PC port of Darksiders 2?
    Wot Walker Thought: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012...darksiders-ii/

"There’s some bad news too, I’m afraid. To call the port half-assed is an insult to chopped up donkeys everywhere. The graphics options are minimal, and the menus are utterly insane if negotiated with a mouse. In fact, you can’t go “back” with a mouse at any point, despite the buttons appearing on the screen. The game doesn’t even offer a “Start New Game” option, instead asking you to load one of three saved games, all blank obviously. And that’s after making sure you’ve been warned that it’s going to auto-save, and not to switch off your PC mid-save, every time you load it.

"There’s no option to switch between keyboard/mouse and 360 controls, so if you want to play without your controller, you’re going to have to unplug it before you start the game. That’s just abysmal. Although honestly, despite there being adequate options for traditional PC controls, it’s a game obviously designed to be played on a pad, and I strongly recommend you do."

GOG has A New Beginning - Final Cut for 4.99 USD, http://www.gog.com/gamecard/a_new_beginning

Has anyone played this? It looks rather nice, but I haven't heard about it (granted, I haven't paid much attention to adventure games until recently).

ETA: hmm. Read some reviews and it sounds like it has potential, but would be too annoying to play.
    Last edited by Similar; 20-12-2012 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sabrage View Post
    Wow, for that price, I'm definitely in.