Page 327 of 569 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329337377427 ... LastLast
Results 6,521 to 6,540 of 11371

Thread: PC Bargains

I have bought I Am Alive and I'm really enjoying it.

I really like the idea and atmosphere, and the gameplay is rough and clunky but fun so far.
    For your own sake don't rebind the controls - they stop working if not at the default setting.

Edit: Play it on Easy to have infinite retries.
    Last edited by Revisor; 21-12-2012 at 01:54 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    Another getloadedgo deal:

http://getloadedgo.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sonson's Avatar
    Both Shogun's in that-Two PC gaming masterpieces for ten pounds. If you have ten pounds to spend on games, you should get them without hesitation.

It's tremendous strategy but it's big and ambitious and creative and peerless in a way that extends beyond just being a really good genre example. It's nothing short of a concept delivered and realised perfectly from root to branch, top to bottom, Early Modern Japan as an experience.

Too bad, I already bought Shogun base game and Civ V. I don't think I like SS3, so, what else to get between Stronghold 3 and Space Colony?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by sonson View Post
    Thanks for that, had my eye on it for ages, it's been stuborrn in refusing to go down in price this one.
    If the Capsule client bothers you - and you've nothing else installed by it - you can remove it once Rayman is installed.

Rayman itself has no DRM (that I can find) - you just need Capsule to download it...

Quote Originally Posted by Kuschelwampe View Post
    Too bad, I already bought Shogun base game and Civ V. I don't think I like SS3, so, what else to get between Stronghold 3 and Space Colony?
    You don't need FOTS to be fair, Shogun 2 stands on it's own.

I should probably revise my advice to "Buy Shogun 2 and FOTS if another game dosen't take your fancy"

for anyone getting the Get Loaded Deal and Total War Shogun might want to consider this http://store.steampowered.com/sub/17095/?snr=1_4_4__810
    Lookin' 4 Indie Bundles? We track 'em! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/IndieBundleTracker

Quote Originally Posted by doctor_roxo View Post
    for anyone getting the Get Loaded Deal and Total War Shogun might want to consider this http://store.steampowered.com/sub/17095/?snr=1_4_4__810
    It's barely a saving though

Network Hub
    Is Serious Sam 3 any good?

Yes
    Specially if you have someone to play coop with.

Quote Originally Posted by sonson View Post
    You don't need FOTS to be fair, Shogun 2 stands on it's own.
    Well thank you then for saving me money. I'll skip on this one.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Taken from Reddit/SavyGamer - this is the armageddon of deals - Bethesda Bundle on GamersGate with a code ("IAMANELDERGEEK") is under £18 for...

Brink [Complete Pack], Dishonored, DOOM 3: BFG Edition, Fallout 3: Goatee Edition, Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition, Hunted: The Demonís Forge, RAGE, Rogue Warrior, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Goatee Edition, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Goatee Edition & The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, PC

We believe they're mostly Steam keys tho GG isn't specific about that

I don't think you could possibly get a better deal there -even if you remove the tat (Brink and Hunted)!!??

Dishonoured hasn't been much under £15 before (I think it was slightly cheaper at GMG once?)

GG site is melting under the weight atm tho

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DDB-BETH...lection-bundle

Lesser Hivemind Node internetonsetadd's Avatar
    Wowsers. Melting, indeed.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by internetonsetadd View Post
    Wowsers. Melting, indeed.
    Someone apparently confirmed they're all Steam Code - individual ones, which means lots of Russian code resellers will be spamming the hell out of them - which explains the melted site I guess...

Ironically, I may as well just buy Dishonoured as I own everything else (in some form - even if it's boxed) other than Rogue Trooper and Brink - tho Steam codes for Morrowind and Oblivion would be nice!!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ColOfNature's Avatar
    Stealth Bastard Deluxe half price on GetGamesGo - only £3.49. It'll probably be a Steam daily deal at some point for the same price, but just in case it isn't...

Either that or it'll be even cheaper and I'll have to kick myself.
    ...common and uninteresting.
    | Steam | Desura | Twitter |

uggh GamersGate website keeps crashing on me at the "confirm Order" option. Anyone had any luck with it?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheelz View Post
    uggh GamersGate website keeps crashing on me at the "confirm Order" option. Anyone had any luck with it?
    I can't even LOAD it :)

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelz View Post
    Took me 2 hours but I finally got it. Redeemed Dishonored and Hunted before the site went down again. I'll go back and grab the rest of the codes tomorrow.

Network Hub
    I'm pretty keen to pick up Morrowind, is it a steam key and is it individually discounted? Site won't even load for me.

Lesser Hivemind Node internetonsetadd's Avatar
    I managed to see it for a few seconds. Same price as Steam ($12). I seem to recall it being $5 in one of these last sales. No idea whether it's a Steam key or not, but I've seen conflicting reports about the collection. Both that it's all Steam, and that Morrowind, Oblivion and FO3 are not.

GG is not playing nice with me. I can finally see the Beth Collection and add it to a cart, but I can't get a confirmation e-mail for my account. With the site repeatedly melting before my eyes, I'm not sure I'd want to hit the confirm button right now anyway.