Page 328 of 569 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338378428 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,560 of 11380

Thread: PC Bargains

Network Hub
    The offer has been fixed now. They fixed it a few minutes after I spotted the deal, gutted :-(
    Last edited by Ice-Fyre; 22-12-2012 at 09:41 AM.

Banned
    Fixed? How?

Lesser Hivemind Node TechnoJellyfish's Avatar
    It's a more reasonable 88.07/ 62.55 @ 70 % off now. According to trjp's report, it has been available for at least 8 hours, though ...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quantum Conundrum 2.50

I found this rather good and because of my oversized brain I didn't get stuck and frustrated like some reported.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Cargo Commander is currently 94% off at Gamersgate, thats 0,44€. Maybe another mistake, again.

Lesser Hivemind Node TechnoJellyfish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuschelwampe View Post
    Cargo Commander is currently 94% off at Gamersgate, thats 0,44. Maybe another mistake, again.
    Yoink! Nabbed for some Blue Coins. Thx for posting!

Gamersgate, turning game shopping into fishing.

GG is not loading for me, unfortunately. :-(

I've never tried GG. Is it something Americans can use, or just people from The Island of the EPL?

Gamersgate is very much international.

GMG Sleeping Dogs: Limited Edition 11.90$ with the code GMG30-DPLIM-DN831
    Plus you get either 4$ back or 6$ credit. Maybe a glitch like with Absolution, so probably will expire soon.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Someone on Reddit realised what the GG thing was - they'd applied 70% off TWICE - good deal if you could get it (tho as I said, I only really wanted Dishonored!)

Every other deal feels a bit flat by comparison, but I'd remind people that GMG have some nice cheapies (some of which are Capsule - some are Steam Keys) including

DMC4 - 1.69
    RE5 - 4.99
    Battlestations Midway - 1.99 (Capsule for sure cos I bought it!)
    Naild - 1.99 (or Mad Riders - it's upgrade/pseudo sequel - 3.99)

GMG30-DPLIM-DN831 is 30% off any one title (per order I think - it's let me use that code twice!!)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sonson's Avatar
    If anyone sees GTA IV complete anywhere for sub 8 give me a shout. 8 is my totally arbitrary limit for it.

Lesser Hivemind Node internetonsetadd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trjp View Post
    Someone on Reddit realised what the GG thing was - they'd applied 70% off TWICE - good deal if you could get it
    It figures that the one time I want something on GG, it's a massive mistake. (After a year of perusing their deals, I still hadn't even created an account until last night.) Around the time I was finally ready to give up they took the site down for maintenance. I'm kind of astonished they let the bonanza go on as long as they did.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sonson View Post
    If anyone sees GTA IV complete anywhere for sub 8 give me a shout. 8 is my totally arbitrary limit for it.
    It will eventually at some point pop up on a steam sale this christmas. I've seen the entire collection of GTA go for €7.50 which was GTA 1 - 4 + LCS.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sonson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus_Phish View Post
    It will eventually at some point pop up on a steam sale this christmas. I've seen the entire collection of GTA go for €7.50 which was GTA 1 - 4 + LCS.
    Yeah I've seen it really cheap before so I'm expecting it. I really just want it to mess around with the ICEnhancer thing and to play the episodes, hence not wanting to spend too much on it. If it doesn't pop up no harm done.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by internetonsetadd View Post
    It figures that the one time I want something on GG, it's a massive mistake. (After a year of perusing their deals, I still hadn't even created an account until last night.) Around the time I was finally ready to give up they took the site down for maintenance. I'm kind of astonished they let the bonanza go on as long as they did.
    Esp as I reckon a lot of the codes will have ended-up with resellers - at 5am UK (I couldn't sleep) it was still inaccessible - maybe they just decided to use it as a stress test/customer grabbing exercise :)

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by sonson View Post
    It pop up every big steam sale, for 4.99 for all the GTA games.

Activated Node
    Don't think this was posted yet, Botanicula at GG for 0.63$ (none-ref).
    that's a 94% discount, don't know if this is a mistake either, but it's a great find for those that missed it in the HiB.
    Also, it's a download and not a steam-code.

Meanwhile on Gamersgate:

I just got Kingdoms of amalur for 5 British currencies (don't think it will get any cheaper). The thing is, yesterday it was 10(I have no idea how to type the British currency icon. sorry) after 50% discount and today it's 5 after 50% discount. So I think the double discount bug has struck again!

EDIT: Apparently it was that silly bug again and price jumped back to 10...

Also Alan wake: American nightmare is available for 3.75$ (I can only buy EA titles from the British site. this one is on the "regular" dollar site). Personally. I liked it better than the main game. It's much shorter with a tighter story, the shooting is more fun, more varied enemies and weapons and the arcade option is even more fun and tense.
    The game takes place in 3 different locations and you play 3 times in each of them. It might sound boring, but Remedy manage to pull it off and create a great experience with one of the best villains in computer games history.
    Last edited by Avish; 23-12-2012 at 10:54 AM.