Page 329 of 589 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331339379429 ... LastLast
Results 6,561 to 6,580 of 11770

Thread: PC Bargains

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Gamersgate have gone a bit bonkers really - between double discounts they don't notice and 'sale' items which aren't actually on-sale, it's less like shopping and more like shooting fish in a barrel except that some of the fish are explosive or toxic!!

Quote Originally Posted by sonson View Post
    If anyone sees GTA IV complete anywhere for sub 8 give me a shout. 8 is my totally arbitrary limit for it.
    it's at amazon for $7.50(download only, no steam key). not sure if they have it for same price where you live. if not, just use an american address(real one) and you can buy it from this link http://www.amazon.com/Grand-Theft-Au...mplete+edition
    Lookin' 4 Indie Bundles? We track 'em! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/IndieBundleTracker

Network Hub
    Lego Lord of the rings http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/gb/e...go-lord-rings/ on GreenManGaming. Only 12.49! Then use this code: GMG30-DPLIM-DN831. 8.75! Its a steal. Its just came out too.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus SirKicksalot's Avatar
    LEGO LOTR will be 7.5 dollars on Amazon starting tomorrow.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKicksalot View Post
    Balls and no one told me about this! I already brought it. Anyway thats about what? 4.30..plus 1.50 for my shitty bank fee, umm seems this is the Steal. Still it beats signing up to one more website, i'v done it so many times it pains me.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    That's awesome, ty for the note.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    There's a whole list of Amazon deals over at Cheap Ass Gamer, posted by the man Tony himself:
    http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=328579

First and second post. Specially second.

Anyone happen to know if maybe Solium Infernum is going on sale soon? Wouldn't mind picking it up finally, given it wasn't $25.

EDIT: Randomly found I Am Weapon for $2. Anyone know if it has a DRM on it?
    Last edited by johnki; 24-12-2012 at 02:23 AM.

Anyone know if Carrier Command has had its AI problems fixed with patches? Seems expensive for something that was basically canned. I like the idea though, and it looks pretty.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus SirKicksalot's Avatar
    Steam keys for Scribblenauts Unlimited and LEGO LOTR are 7.5 dollars on Amazon.
    Europeans can buy Scribblenauts but have to wait until the middle of February to play it lol

Steam keys for Scribblenauts Unlimited and LEGO LOTR are 7.5 dollars on Amazon.
    Europeans can buy Scribblenauts but have to wait until the middle of February to play it lol
    Not strictly true. I bought an Gamersgate.com key and had instant access. (I'm from uk)

Lesser Hivemind Node
    That was before it became available for pre-order though - Steam's treating it like it's pre-loaded now. Or it is for me anyway.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Not strictly true. I bought an Gamersgate.com key and had instant access. (I'm from uk)
    Scribblenauts will be 75% tomorrow on steam so you might want yo wait on that.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Mass Effect 3 is 7.50 on Gamersgate.co.uk at the moment for anyone who, like me, has been holding off on getting it for one reason or another. Still needs Origin obviously.

So... Being from Spain (EU Tier2, for Steam), I'd have to wait until February to play it, right?

EDIT: Talking about Scribblenauts Unlimited.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexClockwork View Post
    So... Being from Spain (EU Tier2, for Steam), I'd have to wait until February to play it, right?

Only if you buy from steam i think.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Similar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexClockwork View Post

yes, most likely. Judging from the Steam forums, people who ran it before Steam locked it can apparently run the game directly from the exe still, but for those who got it later the files haven't been unpacked/unencrypted so there's no game exe to run.

Meh. Will wait for another sale, then. And, for the time being, onwards with LEGO LOTR! ^^

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Similar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Only if you buy from steam i think.
    It sounds like gifted copies from the US have been locked too, so unless you can install the game without Steam, I would assume you only get a preload.

ETA: yeh, people are reporting that the game bought in the Amazon sale is still locked for Europeans.
    Last edited by Similar; 24-12-2012 at 11:02 AM.

Is that only for Europeans or the rest of the world (except US)? I haven't tried my key yet as I only bought using my mobile.
    Add me: Steam, Raptr: mnem