Page 332 of 571 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342382432 ... LastLast
Results 6,621 to 6,640 of 11412

Thread: PC Bargains

Secondary Hivemind Nexus vinraith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by F. Lynx Pardinus View Post
    Can't you use the 2K credit on the XCOM deal you were eyeing?

ETA: Oh, if the XCOM deal is 12/25 and the credit is 12/26, then nevermind.
    Plus the only reason I have the $5 is from buying XCOM with a kindly provided gift card, so it's all rather circular! :)

Quote Originally Posted by internetonsetadd View Post
    Same. This is one of the main things on my short list, but now that it's here I'm having second thoughts. If I buy it I'm going to need some assurances, from myself, that I'll play it from today until at least the new year. Purchasing should grant a $5 credit toward another 2K title, but see below.

Same for THQ, Ubi and 2K (latter being valid 12/26-12/31, and only on products $9.99 and up). From what I saw of the THQ items on offer, and considering the exclusion of franchise/etc. packs, it's sort of a non-reward loyalty reward program.
    XCOM is probably the best game to come out in 2012, if you're remotely interested in that style of game. It's outstanding.

Lesser Hivemind Node internetonsetadd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by internetonsetadd View Post
    Same for THQ, Ubi and 2K (latter being valid 12/26-12/31, and only on products $9.99 and up). From what I saw of the THQ items on offer, and considering the exclusion of franchise/etc. packs, it's sort of a non-reward loyalty reward program.
    I was wrong about this. The Darksiders franchise pack just doesn't appear to be on the landing page for the $5 credit, and for some reason the credit wasn't applying on anything when I checked earlier. It does work, making the price $8.19. I still haven't played the first Darksiders from the THQ bundle, so I'm not keen on taking a chance on the pack myself. Just didn't want to misinform anyone who might care.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Indaver View Post
    XCOM is probably the best game to come out in 2012, if you're remotely interested in that style of game. It's outstanding.
    I'm certain I'll buy it at some point. Just a question of when and for how much. I'm not proud to admit that I bought something for closer to full price than not earlier this year and then lost all inclination to even install it. It made me feel all dirty.
    Last edited by internetonsetadd; 26-12-2012 at 06:30 AM.

Lesser Hivemind Node internetonsetadd's Avatar
    Burp. I figured there might be an overlap when XCOM was still $24.99 and the 2K $5 credit went into effect. It's now.

Crusader kings 2 (plus a few DLCs) is 6.25$ on GamersGate.

It's probably the double discount bug again, so grab it fast!

Same for Commander: Conquest Of The Americas. Just 1,25€.

Civ IV Complete is the Steam user choice at 6.24 euro (75% off) for the next five hours and a bit. I had already got it in the Get Loaded bundle a couple of days ago, but if anyone hasn't, now's the time.
    "Harry uses the One Ring to defeat Magneto and save the Rebellion!"
    With thanks to RaveTurned in comments on the main page.

There are some good deals at GMG right now. Especially Sine Mora (Steam) for 1,75€ and Mass Effect 3 (Origin) for 6,44€.
    Use Voucher GMG30-DPLIM-DN831. Works at least in Germany. Someone at reddit said, it's still $29,99 in USA.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus SirKicksalot's Avatar
    As much as I want ME3, they won't get my money because of the retarded Prothean DLC. I don't want to play without it and it's only available in the super-duper edition or as expensive DLC (bought with shitty cumbersome BioWare Bucks because fuck you).
    On GMG both editions have the same base price but the regular one is 78% off and the Deluxe is only 50% off.

Quote Originally Posted by SirKicksalot View Post
    I don't want to play without it and it's only available in the super-duper edition or as expensive DLC (bought with shitty cumbersome BioWare Bucks because fuck you).
    Uh, why don't you just add up the base ME3 price (6,44) and the DLC price and see whether the total "real ME3" price sounds fair to you?

Lesser Hivemind Node Juan Carlo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKicksalot View Post
    As much as I want ME3, they won't get my money because of the retarded Prothean DLC. I don't want to play without it and it's only available in the super-duper edition or as expensive DLC (bought with shitty cumbersome BioWare Bucks because fuck you).
    On GMG both editions have the same base price but the regular one is 78% off and the Deluxe is only 50% off.

Plus, the PRothean actually reveals a bunch of important information if you take him on certain key missions. He isn't an "add on" character by any stretch of the imagination. He was just cut out to make more money.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuschelwampe View Post
    There are some good deals at GMG right now. Especially Sine Mora (Steam) for 1,75€ and Mass Effect 3 (Origin) for 6,44€.
    Use Voucher GMG30-DPLIM-DN831. Works at least in Germany. Someone at reddit said, it's still $29,99 in USA.
    SineMora is currently out of stock.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Borderlands 2 is currently $15 or 12,5€ at Gamersgate. Quite a steep discout for such a new game, might be a mistake. So be quick if you're interested. I think I'll skip, gotta work through the backlog first.
    Don't forget to add IAMANELDERGREEK for additional 5% off.

And it's gone. Now only 50% off.
    Last edited by Kuschelwampe; 27-12-2012 at 09:19 AM.

Borderlands 2 4-pack is listed at €4.69 on gamersgate. If anyone manages to get a hold of it, I'll gladly share the pack. Slow site.

EDIT: The site appears to be down again. I can't believe they keep making these mistakes. They really ought to do something about it.
    Last edited by Fanbuoy; 27-12-2012 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanbuoy View Post
    Borderlands 2 4-pack is listed at €4.69 on gamersgate. If anyone manages to get a hold of it, I'll gladly share the pack. Slow site.

EDIT: The site appears to be down again. I can't believe they keep making these mistakes. They really ought to do something about it.
    That explains why I can't access their site for the last couple hours (I also suspected that's the reason). I know I took advantage of that bug a couple of times, but I think it's time they fix it for their own good...

Anyway. I'll also be happy to share the pack if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Avish View Post
    That explains why I can't access their site for the last couple hours (I also suspected that's the reason). I know I took advantage of that bug a couple of times, but I think it's time they fix it for their own good...

Anyway. I'll also be happy to share the pack if anyone is interested.
    I may have been able to nab 2 packs and the soundtrack (accidentally, I had several tabs up at once). Got through PayPal, but didn't receive a confirmation. I'll let you know if I get keys.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanbuoy View Post
    I may have been able to nab 2 packs and the soundtrack (accidentally, I had several tabs up at once). Got through PayPal, but didn't receive a confirmation. I'll let you know if I get keys.
    Cheers! That will be great.

Anyway. If anyone is interested BL2 is also available at GMG for 21$ with code: GMG30-DPLIM-DN831

Network Hub
    It's not very very sporting to take advantage of Gamersgate when they have such obvious problems of managing their site.

Quote Originally Posted by El Cubo View Post
    It's not very very sporting to take advantage of Gamersgate when they have such obvious problems of managing their site.
    Fair point, I suppose. However, considering the fact that this has happened on several occasions now, I think one of two things is happening. Either they do these things once in a while to attract bargain hunters to their service or they don't want to go through the effort of implementing better processes for registering deals. If the former is true then, well, mission accomplished. If the latter is the case, they're either lazy, have a bad platform or consider it a minor issue.

Either way, taking advantage of these mistakes/"mistakes" is certainly opportunistic, but hardly unethical IMO.

Borderlands 2 + DLC is 50% off at GMG, the 30% voucher works too.

I caved finally.