Page 340 of 609 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342350390440 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,800 of 12161

Thread: PC Bargains

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by mnemnoch View Post
    Can you buy the same game twice in Amazon? If yes, I can help you out if your interested.
    We sorted that out and I'm now preparing to die - a big thanks to mnemnoch (I'll say that before I start playing it and swearing a lot!!) ;)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus vinraith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    Been looking at some of the upcoming Amazon deals for those with the 5$ coupon and beginning to regret not having one myself.
    Can I ask what's caught your eye? With the small selection of games to which it applies ("Editor's Choice" only) and the comparatively high prices on most of those games, I'd pretty much written it off as useless. Are there upcoming deals on some of those games that make the whole thing worthwhile?

Lesser Hivemind Node internetonsetadd's Avatar
    I didn't expect to use it (like you said, small selection, high prices), but Hotline Miami for two fitty was hard to say no to.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    Heads up, I've read on NeoGAF (from a random user, I'm afraid) that tomorrow The Darkness II will be 2.50$ on Amazon Editor's Choice after coupon.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus vinraith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by internetonsetadd View Post
    I didn't expect to use it (like you said, small selection, high prices), but Hotline Miami for two fitty was hard to say no to.
    Yeah, that's about the only deal I saw too. Unfortunately, it's not a game I'm interested in.

Lesser Hivemind Node internetonsetadd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vinraith View Post
    Yeah, that's about the only deal I saw too. Unfortunately, it's not a game I'm interested in.
    Yeah, everything about it interests me except the part where you run around and beat/shoot people. I guess it's a game I want to experience more than play.

I didn't see anything about The Darkness 2 on the CAG/Amazon thread, but XCOM will be $24.99 again ($19.99 w/ coupon) from tomorrow through the 9th, for any stragglers who haven't already bought it.

I think I mentioned this before but Sigma Team's I Am Weapon is 90% off ($2) on Amazon.

Opinions? Anyone? I cannot find opinions on this game anywhere and their forum is wildly overrun by spam.

I'd also like to know what kind of DRM it has. It's on GG, with the rest of Sigma Team's catalog, but whereas the rest of them list SecuROM, I Am Weapon lists nothing. Which isn't DRM-free, so I'm a bit hesitant.

Quote Originally Posted by Rauten View Post
    Heads up, I've read on NeoGAF (from a random user, I'm afraid) that tomorrow The Darkness II will be 2.50$ on Amazon Editor's Choice after coupon.
    Darkness 2 and Spec ops will be 2.50

Max Payne 3 is 9.99
    Add me: Steam, Raptr: mnem

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fanbuoy's Avatar
    IIRC, someone was hoping for a discounted Train Simulator 2013 a while ago. It's 75 % off on Gamersgate atm, if the person in question hasn't bought it already.

Last minute, if you want, you can get Batman: Arkham City GOTY for $8.40 with that coupon on GMG.

Quote Originally Posted by johnki View Post
    I think I mentioned this before but Sigma Team's I Am Weapon is 90% off ($2) on Amazon.

Opinions? Anyone? I cannot find opinions on this game anywhere and their forum is wildly overrun by spam.

I'd also like to know what kind of DRM it has. It's on GG, with the rest of Sigma Team's catalog, but whereas the rest of them list SecuROM, I Am Weapon lists nothing. Which isn't DRM-free, so I'm a bit hesitant.
    Still can't find DRM info, but I played the demo on Desura. Dumb story, bizarre setting that makes almost no sense at all, even within the realms of itself, and overwhelmingly bi-polar gameplay.

But it's still kinda fun in its own way. Probably worth the $2.
    Last edited by johnki; 02-01-2013 at 01:29 PM.

Thanks for the tip. I bought it and it's not worth it. The screen is too chaotic, the towers don't add anything to the shooting, text is obviously not proof-read.
    As for the DRM, not sure, but I had to activate the game with a key in their own interface.

Quote Originally Posted by vinraith View Post
    Can I ask what's caught your eye? With the small selection of games to which it applies ("Editor's Choice" only) and the comparatively high prices on most of those games, I'd pretty much written it off as useless. Are there upcoming deals on some of those games that make the whole thing worthwhile?
    HLM would be an instabuy for anyone with a passing interest (but I have it already). And there's a couple old bundles I hadn't noticed before, but it's just wishful thinking: the address thing makes me uneasy and I wouldn't have got the coupon in the first place!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanbuoy View Post
    IIRC, someone was hoping for a discounted Train Simulator 2013 a while ago. It's 75 % off on Gamersgate atm, if the person in question hasn't bought it already.
    It was probably just me and Helio debating how much discount it would get in this sale. I'll think about it if/when it hits 90% off next summer.

Probably worth the $2.
    I admire your enthusiasm, but Sigma Team? ewww
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Activated Node
    Batman Arkham City is $7.5/5 on Gamersgate (plus the 5% coupon might still work).

Regarding Amazon, game packs pages do not mention availability limits, but you still need a US billing address.

Slightly under 24 hours left on the GoG sale, and they've re-activated all the bundles.
    "Harry uses the One Ring to defeat Magneto and save the Rebellion!"
    With thanks to RaveTurned in comments on the main page.

Is Sleeping Dogs on sale at a decent price ANYWHERE? In preparation for hoping it would go 66% off on Steam, I decided to give the demo a shot (didn't even realize a demo existed until then...). And then Skyrim won. And now I want the game. >.>

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Not seeing it anywhere, BUT it might still repeat on the flash sale, it was there once before I think.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    Can anyone else not buy US Amazon games now? If I try to buy The Darkness II using the code promo code it doesn't work and neither does any other game and I've still got a US address registered that was working fine before.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Woundedbum View Post
    Can anyone else not buy US Amazon games now? If I try to buy The Darkness II using the code promo code it doesn't work and neither does any other game and I've still got a US address registered that was working fine before.
    I can confirm that, as of an hour or so ago, US people could buy US digital games (picked up a copy of Dark Souls for a friend).
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Woundedbum View Post
    Funny you should say that, when I was trying to check if I had the Dark Souls discount yesterday it spat-the-dummy on my (UK-based) card. As I wasn't showing the discount I didn't re-enter my details but it IS possible they've closed that loophole.

I can't confirm it as someone bought it for me (thanks again MNemnoch!)

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by trjp View Post
    Funny you should say that, when I was trying to check if I had the Dark Souls discount yesterday it spat-the-dummy on my (UK-based) card. As I wasn't showing the discount I didn't re-enter my details but it IS possible they've closed that loophole.

I can't confirm it as someone bought it for me (thanks again MNemnoch!)
    I bought it yesterday evening from Amazon fine(in Ireland with o2 Money card/Visa, if it makes a difference), they did put up a new page asking for me to confirm its me by putting in my credit card details. I got the discount and everything.