Page 350 of 577 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360400450 ... LastLast
Results 6,981 to 7,000 of 11527

Thread: PC Bargains

  1. #6981
    The expansion .. well, expands the Tech faction by adding more buildings and more needs. To satisfy the needs of their highest level residents ( the Geniuses ) you need both of the factions at the top level. It also adds quite a few less important things, gives you 3 more island upgrade slots at certain milestones, allows for energy transfer between islands with an expensive set of buildings and gives you the opportunity to buy shares in islands to take over other people's land with sheer economic power.

    Overall it's neat but unless you plan to use the new stuff ( and especially the geniuses since their needs are huge chains requiring a lot of work ) it's not all that important. But it's a huge amount of late-game content.

    The other DLC add new missions,versions of buildings you might have missed on the world events and decorative options.

  2. #6982
    Lesser Hivemind Node Fanbuoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The Capital of Scandinavia
    Posts
    971
    Amazon has the C&C Ultimate Collection (Origin) 66% off at $16.99. Includes early access to the next game and (for Americans) a compilation soundtrack. The fact that they write North America only on the soundtrack bit says a lot about their attitude to faking billing addresses, I think.

    http://www.amazon.com/Command-Conque...g=isthcom0a-20

  3. #6983
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,620
    Great deal that everyone should take up on. 90% of the games in there are good to great.
    steam: sketch

  4. #6984
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,032
    I just want to know what "early access" on the next game means, beta access?
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

  5. #6985
    Lesser Hivemind Node Wheelz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Christchurch, New Zealand
    Posts
    506
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanbuoy View Post
    Amazon has the C&C Ultimate Collection (Origin) 66% off at $16.99. Includes early access to the next game and (for Americans) a compilation soundtrack. The fact that they write North America only on the soundtrack bit says a lot about their attitude to faking billing addresses, I think.

    http://www.amazon.com/Command-Conque...g=isthcom0a-20
    I'm not seeing any discount on this, it says "$49.99" is the price. Did I miss the sale already?

  6. #6986
    Lesser Hivemind Node Fanbuoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The Capital of Scandinavia
    Posts
    971
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheelz View Post
    I'm not seeing any discount on this, it says "$49.99" is the price. Did I miss the sale already?
    Yeah, it seems that way. Weird. It popped up on IsThereAnyDeal not long before I posted.

  7. #6987
    Lesser Hivemind Node mnemnoch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    500
    Just saw this one:

    http://www.game.co.uk/en/elder-scrol...wnguard-199776

    ElderScroll pack - 20.61

    oblivion goty
    -morrowind goty
    -skyrim
    -hearthfire and dawnguard
    Add me: Steam, Raptr: mnem

  8. #6988
    Network Hub elephant god's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    324
    gone, sadly.
    even if my backlog already has more epic proportions than any TES game, I might have jumped on that.

  9. #6989
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus alms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,833
    Krater Collector's Edition is just 3 € on GMG with code GMG20-PJFEW-Y16HK. IIRC opinions at debut were hardly flattering ...any idea if it's got any better?
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

    "You take the Klingon's detached hand"

  10. #6990
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    635
    Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    Krater Collector's Edition is just 3 € on GMG with code GMG20-PJFEW-Y16HK. IIRC opinions at debut were hardly flattering ...any idea if it's got any better?
    It looks tempting, I heard it is fixed by a lot with patches. Downloading the demo on steam now. The price might just be worth a punt anyway, thankfully its a on sale until Friday Afternoon.

    I am liking this new sale format on GMG, you actually know when stuff is on sale now.

  11. #6991
    Activated Node
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    55
    You Don't Know Jack is 3$ on amazon, pretty good deal if you enjoy trivia games.

  12. #6992
    Network Hub Raaritsgozilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenanigans View Post
    You Don't Know Jack is 3$ on amazon, pretty good deal if you enjoy trivia games.
    A link? I cant find it

  13. #6993
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    635
    Quote Originally Posted by Raaritsgozilla View Post
    A link? I cant find it
    http://www.amazon.com/You-Dont-Know-...%27t+know+jack

  14. #6994
    Lesser Hivemind Node johnki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    736
    Anyone know if the current GMG coupon works with Omerta? If it does, it can be had for a decent $27.20 or so.

    Looking forward to trying that one. Looks like it could be what Gangland set out (and failed) to be.

  15. #6995
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    635
    Quote Originally Posted by johnki View Post
    Anyone know if the current GMG coupon works with Omerta? If it does, it can be had for a decent $27.20 or so.

    Looking forward to trying that one. Looks like it could be what Gangland set out (and failed) to be.
    GMG25-XTYYZ-POSL1 works for 25% off for pre purchases so it should bring it lower. The voucher expires on the 18th though so best hurry.

  16. #6996
    Lesser Hivemind Node johnki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    736
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiril View Post
    GMG25-XTYYZ-POSL1 works for 25% off for pre purchases so it should bring it lower. The voucher expires on the 18th though so best hurry.
    Ooo. $40 pre-order for $25 with that one. Not bad. I'll have to grab it.

  17. #6997
    Lesser Hivemind Node Winged Nazgul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    606
    Oh wow...the Amazon comments:

    As another reviewer mentioned, this game REQUIRES an account set up on something called Steam which is very intrusive. After going through that hassle, it takes hours to download the game from Steam. This should have been a simple download to play a simple game on the computer. Very unhappy. Ended up having to use System Restore to restore my computer to the state it was in prior to this download.

  18. #6998
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    That hellhole known as "Spain"
    Posts
    1,787
    You want "interesting" amazon.com comments?

    http://www.amazon.com/Professor-Layt...DateDescending

    Start from the bottom and work your way through the comments in inverse chronological order. You're in for quite a bunch of facepalms.

  19. #6999
    Lesser Hivemind Node johnki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    736
    Quote Originally Posted by Rauten View Post
    You want "interesting" amazon.com comments?

    http://www.amazon.com/Professor-Layt...DateDescending

    Start from the bottom and work your way through the comments in inverse chronological order. You're in for quite a bunch of facepalms.
    I like the one at the top of that page about "cutting off the protrusion" to see if it fits in the classic DS. >.>

  20. #7000
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus alms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,833
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiril View Post
    It looks tempting, I heard it is fixed by a lot with patches. Downloading the demo on steam now. The price might just be worth a punt anyway, thankfully its a on sale until Friday Afternoon.
    I tried the demo, but it's too short: in less than an hour and half I was told to go buy the full version. It's simply too short to see if any of the shortcomings it was criticized for have been addressed. OTOH, and yes this is gonna sound crazy, this short trip was more interesting than the 4+ hours I spent with the Torchlight 2 demo.

    Surely the best game with a metacritic score of 52 that I have had the pleasure to play.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

    "You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •