Page 354 of 594 FirstFirst ... 254304344352353354355356364404454 ... LastLast
Results 7,061 to 7,080 of 11863

Thread: PC Bargains

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider Jerusalem View Post
    well even beyond that, it's best to post that you have a key and people should pm you for it. there are many a bots trawling the threads of rps for keys.
    To be fair, that results in inbox spam. Although, I guess it is the best way to ensure someone actually in the community gets a free item (if they have 1 other post and it is also begging, just ignore them).

Quote Originally Posted by NathanH View Post
    Warlock and all DLC is 66% off on Gamersgate. In particular that means the Elf race is 68p. The race is a lot of fun and adds some much-needed variety to the game.
    Thanks. Got all the DLC that didn't come as a pre-order bonus for about 4 bucks, so that is nice. Been meaning to revisit this for a while, and this seems like a good enough excuse.
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

well even beyond that, it's best to post that you have a key and people should pm you for it. there are many a bots trawling the threads of rps for keys.
    Yep , sorry about that . Been in hurry.

Strike Suit Zero: $19.99 ($15 after coupon) - GMG25-XTYYZ-POSL1

Release: 23-Jan-2013

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/ae/e...ike-suit-zero/

Should I bite or not?
    Add me: Steam, Raptr: mnem

Lesser Hivemind Node Spider Jerusalem's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gundato View Post
    To be fair, that results in inbox spam. Although, I guess it is the best way to ensure someone actually in the community gets a free item (if they have 1 other post and it is also begging, just ignore them).
    i've given away quite a few keys, i rarely get more than 3 or 4 messages (and they're often polite, thought out messages at that).

i suppose if you were giving away something massively valuable you might get flooded, but i have yet to experience that.

re: strike suit zero, i'm awfully tempted. but i've heard nothing about it (one way or the other). silence scares me.

Lesser Hivemind Node internetonsetadd's Avatar
    I backed Strike Suit Zero, but not at the beta level, so I have no idea. Some beta gameplay slipped through a probable NDA. This is a decent one with impressions.

Yeah, lacked of impression from backers is what holding me back. For a game thats to be release tomorrow (and a successful kickstarter to boot), there should be a little bit of noise yeah? Maybe we'll see a WIT soon?

And last time I played Macross is in NES..
    Last edited by mnemnoch; 22-01-2013 at 08:07 AM.

Dunno. It definitely seems like it would be a good idea to have a few reviews hit the press before release. I don't recall seeing any updates about the beta on Kickstarter, so I'm not sure when the NDA (if there was one) extends to. I imagine it would have been lifted by now.

Apparently I get three 25% off coupons to give to friends (for use at Born Ready's site, which nets a Steam key). I don't have any friends, so if you want one it's yours, that way you don't have to commit to the game without knowing anything about it just to get the pre-order voucher discount.

Quote Originally Posted by internetonsetadd View Post
    Dunno. It definitely seems like it would be a good idea to have a few reviews hit the press before release. I don't recall seeing any updates about the beta on Kickstarter, so I'm not sure when the NDA (if there was one) extends to. I imagine it would have been lifted by now.

Apparently I get three 25% off coupons to give to friends (for use at Born Ready's site, which nets a Steam key). I don't have any friends, so if you want one it's yours, that way you don't have to commit to the game without knowing anything about it just to get the pre-order voucher discount.

Really? Ill take one if its ok. Also that way Ill be supporting the devs directly.

Quote Originally Posted by mnemnoch View Post
    Really? Ill take one if its ok. Also that way Ill be supporting the devs directly.
    Yeah, no problem. When I get them I'll set one aside and if you decide to get the game just PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by internetonsetadd View Post
    Apparently I get three 25% off coupons to give to friends (for use at Born Ready's site, which nets a Steam key). I don't have any friends, so if you want one it's yours.
    How can you say that, after all we've been through? Man, it's like I don't even know you at all anymore.

May I have one? The game looks very fun, but I too am concerned about the lack of press. Everything I've found that's more than a vague preview has read like a carriage on the hype train, with the most gushing praise tending to be more about the game's existence than its fun factor ("The space genre is back? Take my money!" is an actual quote, and basically sums up Kickstarter 2012). I suppose there was a bit of that with XCOM as well, but it was nicely balanced with praise for the game itself.

Oh hey, buddy. Sure. Just follow the instructions above.

Some reviews are in. Meh, average, or good: take your pick. Another 80 not on Metacritic. I won't be aghast if I don't hear from either one of you.

Thank you! Hm, despite the 8 score, "manages to tick all the right boxes" is pretty much damning it with faint praise, in my book. Time to read the actual review.

edit: Okay, having read a handful of reviews, I think it's probably something I'll enjoy! So you may well hear from me. That Nowgamer review is terrible, though. Very much of the 'points for existing' school, and chock-full of incredibly stupid comments (the one about the Call of Duty/Kickstarter connection being probably the worst). The rest of them are a bit more honest and useful.
    Last edited by Gwilym; 23-01-2013 at 05:23 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    GMG are doing a Sonic sale, every Sonic game except for Racing Transformed at 75% off.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/sega-deals-sonic/

You can stack the 20% off voucher on top of it. GMG20-PJFEW-Y16HK

'Everything under 5' sale at UK Origin. All at 4.99 in other words. Dunno if this is a UK only deal or other countries have similar.

Noteworthy at 4.99:
    Game of Thrones RPG
    Kingdoms of Amalamadingdong: Reckoning
    Dragon Age 2
    DCS A-10C Warthog
    Two Worlds 2 'Velvet Goatee' edition (what?)

And a bunch of the usual sale suspects like Dragon Age Origins (not the Ultimate Edition), Batman AC GOTY, Burnout Paradise, both Alan Wakes, both Dead Spaces, ME1, ME2 Collectors, Crysis 2 Max edition.

I may get Game of Thrones RPG as it's dropped below my price threshold at last.

What I really want from Origin is a Bioware points sale so I can get some ME3 DLC but fat chance of that.
    Last edited by Colonel J; 23-01-2013 at 06:38 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel J View Post
    Dunno if this is a UK only deal or other countries have similar.

Noteworthy at 4.99:
    Game of Thrones RPG
    Kingdoms of Amalamadingdong: Reckoning
    Dragon Age 2
    DCS A-10C Warthog
    Two Worlds 2 'Velvet Goatee' edition (what?)

And a bunch of the usual sale suspects like Dragon Age Origins (not the Ultimate Edition), Batman AC GOTY, Burnout Paradise, both Alan Wakes, both Dead Spaces, ME1, ME2 Collectors, Crysis 2 Max edition.

I may get Game of Thrones RPG as it's dropped below my price threshold at last.

What I really want from Origin is a Bioware points sale so I can get some ME3 DLC but fat chance of that.
    Its Everything Under €5 for Ireland, same games as far as I can tell

Lesser Hivemind Node Spider Jerusalem's Avatar
    it seems to be $10 in the usa.

Everything under 6€ in Spain... Everything seems to be at 5.50€.

This is what I'm seeing, as well, though some go even lower.

Disappointed at the vicious kidney punching Strike Suit Zero has gotten. Anyone here say any differently?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Then for once, Europe wins *shakes fist at Europe*
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/