Page 362 of 587 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362363364372412462 ... LastLast
Results 7,221 to 7,240 of 11724

Thread: PC Bargains

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    For when "actually being free" isn't a good enough selling point for your product.

Could anyone tell me where to see if I have any vouchers? Is there a place in your Amazon account?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    No idea how to look for it, but if you add an Editor's Choice game to your basket then head to checkout, it is instantly applied. Then you just don't follow through with the purchase and that's it.

Lesser Hivemind Node internetonsetadd's Avatar
    That Paradox 2012 Ultimate Pack is live.

It's slowly been dawning on me that I probably want to play CKII. I was waiting for the pack with SotS to come around again since it also has CKII, but I might go for this instead so I don't have to think about DLC in the future.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fanbuoy's Avatar
    Why am I no longer seeing the game codes in my Amazon library? I just bought the 2012 pack, but can't register any keys. My old games don't show them either. I'm guessing I'm not the only one experiencing this? Does anyone know where to find the keys?

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanbuoy View Post
    Why am I no longer seeing the game codes in my Amazon library? I just bought the 2012 pack, but can't register any keys. My old games don't show them either. I'm guessing I'm not the only one experiencing this? Does anyone know where to find the keys?
    Yeah, sometimes I'd also get a message saying I need to use the Amazon downloader. It's probably a temporary glitch.

Edit: Tony from Amazon confirms that it's a glitch caused by the servers being hammered
    For those of you having problems viewing keys, it is just a function of the system getting hammered a bit (lay off the sauce system!), it should resolve itself within an hour or so. Also, and I'll put this in the OP. We are definitely going to run out of keys for the Paradox pack today (1/31) pretty quickly. I just spoke with my Paradox contact (he's in Iceland, I guess it is later in the day there ), they are going to try and get us keys by Friday at the latest and have agreed to keep the promotion up until the end of the day on Saturday. The Editor's Choice coupon will be extended FOR THIS PRODUCT ONLY until the end of the day on Saturday, assuming we get the keys.
    Last edited by Strazz; 31-01-2013 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Added quote from Amazon rep

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sonson's Avatar
    Any idea how long these Paradox deals will be up for? Won’t be able to purchase until after work

I do not care abotu any of the games in the Paradox pack other than CK2. Is it worth grabbing? I'm having touble balancing the fact that it's a great deal since it includes all the DLC (and not just the crappy cosmetic nonsense) and the fact that I don't know when I'll find time to play a grand strategy game.

Lesser Hivemind Node internetonsetadd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jams O'Donnell View Post
    I do not care abotu any of the games in the Paradox pack other than CK2. Is it worth grabbing?
    There's a pack that's just CKII. (And CKI.)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sonson's Avatar
    Just stole off Paradox there. In real terms Crusader Kings II and all it’s DLC just cost me about 3 quid. Probably the best value deal I’ve ever got. Not just of games. Like, of anything.
    Useful tip for non Amuuricanns buying off.com-if you turn on your one click settings and link them to a UK address with a working cared you won’ t even need to risk doing anything fraudulent, goes straight through as is. Did for me anyway.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    The item is currently unavailable. :( Must have sold out. Hopefully more keys will come

Obscure Node
    Yeah, Paradox pack wasn't live when I had to go to bed last night and now that I woke up, it looks like it's all sold out. Drat.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Paradox 2012 Ultimate Pack update. From Tony on CAG

We are definitely going to run out of keys for the Paradox pack today (1/31) pretty quickly. I just spoke with my Paradox contact (he's in Iceland, I guess it is later in the day there ), they are going to try and get us keys by Friday at the latest and have agreed to keep the promotion up until the end of the day on Saturday. The Editor's Choice coupon will be extended FOR THIS PRODUCT ONLY until the end of the day on Saturday, assuming we get the keys.

So, hopefully we'll get more keys between now and the end of the day on Friday.
    So hopefully they will have keys some time today/tomorrow for the pack. If you are hoarding a coupon to use on it, like me, then the extension is good news.

Missed the Ultimate pack as well because Amazon doesn't support mobile browsers. Can you believe that? Not even if you set a Desktop user agent string. I mean, can you believe that?!

/me ragequits
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    Missed the Ultimate pack as well because Amazon doesn't support mobile browsers. Can you believe that? Not even if you set a Desktop user agent string. I mean, can you believe that?!

/me ragequits
    That's strange. I can buy in Amazon using my android phone with no problem. At the bottom of the item page there is a "Amazon.com full site". Click that and it will redirect you to the desktop site and you can buy it from there.
    Add me: Steam, Raptr: mnem

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    I can speak from experience:
    If you use the Amazon app (android), it won't let you purchase any digital content
    If you use the website through your browser (at least Chrome on Android), it will let you purchase. I didn't request the desktop site, so it was (probably) the mobile version of the site.

Since the PSN is such a big target still and it is viable to not use a credit card, I never associate my card with my account. I just buy codes for PSN credit, and Amazon has the fastest response time when buying a digital code. So I semi-regularly end up sitting on my couch with a phone in one hand and a dual shock in the other, and it works great.
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Yeah I'm surfing the Amazon site using chrome or the default browser. Sorry I didn't clear that up as I have no idea there is an amazon app in android besides kindle.

I have a pre-ICS device, no Chrome goodness for peasants like me :| I've tried with the stock browser and Opera Mobile both set to a Desktop UA. The odd thing is Amazon would still serve me the mobile site regardless of the UAString.
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

No! no dont use the destop UA. Navigate the mobile site and select what item you want to purchase. At the bottom of that page there is a button "Amazon.com full site". Click that and you will be able to purchase that item.

Quote Originally Posted by mnemnoch View Post
    No! no dont use the destop UA. Navigate the mobile site and select what item you want to purchase. At the bottom of that page there is a button "Amazon.com full site". Click that and you will be able to purchase that item.
    Wish I knew that, now fingers crossed for the Paradox big wig to work his key magic from Iceland.