Page 380 of 579 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390430480 ... LastLast
Results 7,581 to 7,600 of 11562

Thread: PC Bargains

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Murmurandus View Post
    Two Worlds II is also heavily discounted over at Gamersgate. I've read the two WOT's about them, but I just got confused...

Is it any good? And to what it compares?
    Probably the Gothic series. I will say be careful with this game, it has horrible DRM. I had to sign up in game before I could even start to playing the fucking thing. The usual e-mail address and password bullshit, i'm not sure but I think they wanted your real name too and some kind of address, I could be wrong here, I did play it about a year ago. Anyway I got bored after a hour and went to play something else.

I upgraded my ram and a few months down the line when I booted it up again there was some bullshit message "Hardware change, Please register the game and sign up, this is your 4th limit" I uninstalled it straight away, I can't be dealing with shit like that. Think it might be TAGs.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    Splinter Cell Conviction is 1.60 from GMG with this code:

GMG20-P4DLK-FKYRS
    steam: sketch

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post

GMG20-P4DLK-FKYRS
    Great! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hiphat View Post
    Anyone wants to play Kingdoms of Amalur:Reckoning after the recent post of John slobbing over it, its £4.99 at Gamersgate.
    http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-KOARU...r-reckoning-uk

Me, personally found it about as fun as paint drying.
    Thanks, I've been looking to pick this up cheaply for some time. Although purchasing and installing it has almost made me rage - I've locked my Paypal account out due to buying this at work (going via a proxy in another country) and upon installing it have now got Origin on my PC, something I'd promised never to do...

Gah..
    Planetside2 / Firefall: Crustycuffs
    Mechwarrior Online / Blood Bowl: Mrchinchin25
    GuildWars2: Shiifty (Mesmer) Frank Tankborn (Warrior)
    Raptr: mrchinchin25 Steam: mrchinchin25 Origin: ​Crustycuffs

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Pixelry is the Indiegamestand game for March 1 - 4. "Pixelated chivalry?! Joust your way to the top in this medieval RPG. A Knightís Tale with pixels."

Its Pay What You Want for the alpha and you get the full version when its done
    "Pixelry will be going to Kickstarter to find further funding so that the full release version can be realized as soon as possible. Everyone who purchases the alpha version will receive the full version when it becomes available."
    Looks quite interesting and fun.

https://indiegamestand.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Hiphat View Post
    Probably the Gothic series. I will say be careful with this game, it has horrible DRM. I had to sign up in game before I could even start to playing the fucking thing. The usual e-mail address and password bullshit, i'm not sure but I think they wanted your real name too and some kind of address, I could be wrong here, I did play it about a year ago. Anyway I got bored after a hour and went to play something else.

I upgraded my ram and a few months down the line when I booted it up again there was some bullshit message "Hardware change, Please register the game and sign up, this is your 4th limit" I uninstalled it straight away, I can't be dealing with shit like that. Think it might be TAGs.
    I already bent over and bought it... :o

I confirm you need to register, name, e-mail, address and stuff.

Played about an hour and seems ok. Will probably sink some hours in it.

I don't recall seeing this deal on here, but the new Tomb Raider is on Nuuvem for R$49.99 (£16.80/€19.38/$25.23). The deal seems to be available until release. Early reviews are quite promising, though I have yet to see any for PC. I'm really tempted, but my wallet and backlog advocate restraint. That site sure has some sweet deals from time to time.

http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/1091-tomb-raider

Nuuvem dont want my money. :( Its says nuuvem is not available in my region whenever I pay.
    Add me: Steam, Raptr: mnem

How far do you get through the payment process? And how does Nuuvem provide the games?

Re: Amalur, looks like Amazon is gonna have it on sale soon(-ish?). No need to remind you how insanely bargainous many of the recent Amazon DVG deals have been.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Quote Originally Posted by LTK View Post
    How far do you get through the payment process? And how does Nuuvem provide the games?
    After I accept the payment from paypal. But when it redirects me back to nuuvem that message came up. I check my paypal after and there is no transaction.

Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    Re: Amalur, looks like Amazon is gonna have it on sale soon(-ish?). No need to remind you how insanely bargainous many of the recent Amazon DVG deals have been.
    And there is a chance that a steam version will be available.
    Add me: Steam, Raptr: mnem

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Faldrath's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LTK View Post
    I have no idea whether Nuuvem accepts non-Brazilian orders or not. As for how it works, it's more or less like Gamersgate. No need to download a program (although they have one if you want their "social" stuff). If the game is Steamworks or Origin only, they'll give you the key, if not you won't be able to activate them on Steam/Origin, and the game has to be downloaded from Nuuvem itself.

Re: Two Worlds II:

It's pretty much an Elder Scrolls game with lower production values and graphics somewhere between Oblivion and Skyrim from what I've seen. It looks quite fun. I recently picked it up cheap myself and am planning on playing through the whole thing sometime soon.

I'm from Sweden and I've bought from Nuuvem before, so it works outside of Brazil. I've bought I Am Alive and Assassin's Creed 3 Deluxe Edition. As Faldrath says, it's pretty much the same process as GG. Download link and/or activation code are provided as necessary. The library kind of sucks and AC3 was split on six different spots - one for the game and one for each DLC - but it's servicable. I'm not sure whether in-browser translation is a Chrome thing or not, but the site is entirely in Brazilian so that might be a good idea.

Now where did I put my bed?

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post

GMG20-P4DLK-FKYRS
    No buy button for me, so not sure if they're out of keys or if it's a regional restriction.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanbuoy View Post
    I'm from Sweden and I've bought from Nuuvem before, so it works outside of Brazil. I've bought I Am Alive and Assassin's Creed 3 Deluxe Edition. As Faldrath says, it's pretty much the same process as GG. Download link and/or activation code are provided as necessary. The library kind of sucks and AC3 was split on six different spots - one for the game and one for each DLC - but it's servicable. I'm not sure whether in-browser translation is a Chrome thing or not, but the site is entirely in Brazilian so that might be a good idea.

Now where did I put my bed?
    It's easy enough to create an account, at least. Are there any Dutchies who have experience buying from Nuuvem?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ColOfNature's Avatar
    Hitman: Absolution is £6 from GMG with the cdoe GMG20-P4DLK-FKYRS. You know, if you want it. I don't, but I won't judge you. It's fine. If you like that kind of thing, you go right ahead.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Aww man, £6 is pretty tempting, just to see what the fuss was about.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Lesser Hivemind Node
    To be fair it wasn't a bad game, it just wasn't a good Hitman game.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by ColOfNature View Post
    Hitman: Absolution is £6 from GMG with the cdoe GMG20-P4DLK-FKYRS. You know, if you want it. I don't, but I won't judge you. It's fine. If you like that kind of thing, you go right ahead.
    Its €10 with the voucher in Ireland/Euroland