Page 396 of 577 FirstFirst ... 296346386394395396397398406446496 ... LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,920 of 11527

Thread: PC Bargains

Quote Originally Posted by Kodeen View Post
    This week's Humble weekly sale is a mini THQ bundle, Steam-keys only this time. BTA gets you Red Faction Guerrilla and Darksiders 2 (which I just bought in the latest Steam sale, sigh).
    What? Link please?

Quote Originally Posted by Raaritsgozilla View Post
    What? Link please?
    Sorry

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Secondary Hivemind Nexus SirKicksalot's Avatar
    Red Faction and Darksiders had a couple of big sales since January. They're probably trying to prove that gamers care about them in advance of the upcoming auction.

Many thanks!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKicksalot View Post
    Red Faction and Darksiders had a couple of big sales since January. They're probably trying to prove that gamers care about them in advance of the upcoming auction.
    The BTA Darksiders II is a real steal tho - but DS is the better game so if you've not gotten it yet, DO SO.

That said, RF: Guerilla is in the BTA too and you can blow buildings up in that one so...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    Something tells me you're not entirely unbiased.
    steam: sketch

Reported as advertising/spam.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    Something tells me you're not entirely unbiased.
    But.. but he just preorder Darksiders II!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    He could at least update the game he preordered to something that wasn't released last year
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus_Phish View Post
    He could at least update the game he preordered to something that wasn't released last year
    Spambots...

...not as good as they used to be.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

What is everybody so up in arms about?

Quote Originally Posted by elephant god View Post
    What is everybody so up in arms about?
    Just a spammer, who has since been deleted.

On topic: GetGames has a sale on Scribblenauts Unlimited, 50% off. Not a bad price, I suppose.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    As pointed out in the Indie Bundle thread, but worth noting here due to previous high acclaim: the IndieGala features both Warlock - Master of the Arcane and Europa Universalis III Chronicles (which includes the Complete edition and the Divine Wind and Heir to the Throne expansions). The price to get all these should be around €5, though paying more is of course possible and welcomed.
    "He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

If the idea of a combat-centric TBS appeals to you at all, you'd be silly to not get Warlock at that price, though I'd say you'd probably still want to pick up the (cheap) Return of the Elves DLC after that for the game to reach its full potential.

On another note: Hitman Absolution for $9.99 on Steam. I love the second and third Hitman games. Reviews suggest this means I'll hate the latest one. Anyone have any informed opinions to share?
    Sometimes I write things

If you buy it, don't play it expecting a Hitman game. I think it's a decent game, but it has nothing to do with the previous Hitman games.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    There's some Hitman-y bits in there that you'd probably enjoy. But it's not a great Hitman game.
    steam: sketch

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnerMcCaffrey View Post
    On another note: Hitman Absolution for $9.99 on Steam. I love the second and third Hitman games. Reviews suggest this means I'll hate the latest one. Anyone have any informed opinions to share?
    If you loved previous Hitman games, I suppose the latest iteration will have enough to be decent at $10. The game suffers from small levels and an unnecessary and silly story, but the actual gameplay is pretty good. There's still room to be clever about getting around security/obstacles in the maps, various different ways to eliminate targets (destroying constructions, poisoning, a quick push over the balcony, proximity-bombs, etc.), a whole host of disguises as well as ways and places to hide the bodies of 47's victims.

I had the most fun with the online contracts mode, however. Players pick a map from the single player campaign and kill up to three NPCs. Their game is then offered as a contract, in which you're awarded more points the more you complete the map like the creator. I've stumbled upon quite a few great contracts that were far more clever and challenging than the campaign missions themselves, and though it doesn't change the earlier mentioned issues such as a small maps, it offered enough interesting gameplay for me not to regret buying this for the initial €35.
    "He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

For the next ~22 hours: http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-DOM3A...-the-awakening at 4.75

( http://lparchive.org/Dominions-3/ if you want to know why someone would post about a game with sprites that have only two frames of animation )
    Mumble :: Thread :: Click to Join

Quote Originally Posted by Nullkigan View Post
    For the next ~22 hours: http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-DOM3A...-the-awakening at 4.75

( http://lparchive.org/Dominions-3/ if you want to know why someone would post about a game with sprites that have only two frames of animation )
    Awesome! I don't think I have ever seen that game discounted so much.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I remember somewhere back in some thread, people were talking about Fuel after a major mod was released. Its on sale now, thats great timing!

Its €3.05 from GmG at the moment - http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/ie/e...s/racing/fuel/