Page 417 of 569 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418419427467517 ... LastLast
Results 8,321 to 8,340 of 11374

Thread: PC Bargains

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiphat View Post
    Thanks to all your reply's regarding Hunted: The Demon Forge. I'll think i'll give that one a miss. I don't like Gears and after digging around a little I certainly don't have anyone to play co-op with being that co-op is the main pinch for it.
    Whilst it's a good co-op - it's quite playable without a partner. The biggest issue, for me, is that Gears-style 'small arena' stages which make-up the game. It's like you're being told a story by being lead through the rooms of a house, there's no sense of scale or grandeur, everything is a small setpiece and the combat is - for me at least - ropey-as-hell.

Are there three among you willing to go in on a Sanctum 2 four-pack? It would cost you $11.25 (USD) each. PM me if so.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus SirKicksalot's Avatar
    System Shock 2 just launched on Steam and is 30% off (7 Euros)

NO ACHIEVEMENTS
    NO SALE

Lesser Hivemind Node internetonsetadd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnerMcCaffrey View Post
    Are there three among you willing to go in on a Sanctum 2 four-pack? It would cost you $11.25 (USD) each. PM me if so.
    It's $11.25 on GMG with GMG25-5GT67-87HJ9.

Obscure Node
    Kingdom of Amalur complete is 7.99$ on Gamefly

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    There is a third Steam weekend deal; the Sanctum collection is 75% off in anticipation of the release of Sanctum 2. The whole pack is currently priced €4,74 and well worth checking out if you're interested in a well executed Tower Defense/FPS mix.

"He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnerMcCaffrey View Post
    If you'd rather get the 4 pack straight from Steam rather than from GMG, I might have myself and a couple of friends willing.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    I think this was already brought up, but I tried buying Hitman Ablution on Amazon.com and they rejected my card. I sent them a support ticket and they said "A U.S. credit card with a U.S. billing address must be used to purchase Game/Software Downloads."
    Looks like faking the address is no longer enough.
    Steam(shots), Imgur, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Rauten View Post
    If you'd rather get the 4 pack straight from Steam rather than from GMG, I might have myself and a couple of friends willing.
    I PMed but he'd already pulled-the-trigger on a single from GMG - I'd be up for a 4 pack if you're keener on that approach - PM me if you need to throw a copy somewhere ;)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by somini View Post
    I think this was already brought up, but I tried buying Hitman Ablution on Amazon.com and they rejected my card. I sent them a support ticket and they said "A U.S. credit card with a U.S. billing address must be used to purchase Game/Software Downloads."
    A damn shame if applies to everything. Amazon is a nice little store. I wonder if they are bringing the service to the UK/Europe and don't to compete with themselves.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by somini View Post
    I just bought standard edition from downunder. Worked fine. Not that i needed it. If you want the key Somini PM me to arrange.

^

The German Amazon site has had a downloads section for a few months now, but they haven't done a single sale on anything worthwhile so far.

That is a damn shame if Amazon.com doesn't work here anymore. I even got one of those address forwarding places, but obviously not US cc. Need to try this tomorrow when head is more sober.

Obscure Node
    Can I post some game codes here? Is it still a bargain if it's free? I got download codes for Borderlands 2 and Assassin's Creed 3 with my graphics card and don't have any particular inclination to play them. The Borderlands 2 code is BLEU-CHDC-HUFW-FLFU-JITY-YICV and can be redeemed at http://www.geforce.com/landing-page/free-borderlands-2. The Assassins Creed 3 code is ACEU-PRAB-YAMZ-SRUR-KXXT-QIXI and can be redeemed at http://www.geforce.com/landing-page/...assins-creed-3.

Hopefully I've typed them correctly, good luck, and enjoy!

Network Hub
    Thank you very much ! Took the Borderlands 2, it's very nice of you, hopefully I'll give something back to the community as well.

Lesser Hivemind Node Winged Nazgul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ammike View Post
    Can I post some game codes here? Is it still a bargain if it's free? I got download codes for Borderlands 2 and Assassin's Creed 3 with my graphics card and don't have any particular inclination to play them. The Borderlands 2 code is BLEU-CHDC-HUFW-FLFU-JITY-YICV and can be redeemed at http://www.geforce.com/landing-page/free-borderlands-2. The Assassins Creed 3 code is ACEU-PRAB-YAMZ-SRUR-KXXT-QIXI and can be redeemed at http://www.geforce.com/landing-page/...assins-creed-3.

Hopefully I've typed them correctly, good luck, and enjoy!
    Thank you as well. I managed to snag the AC3 code. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Nazgul View Post
    Thank you as well. I managed to snag the AC3 code. :)
    Boy do I wish I was viewing this thread an hour ago. And I check it a few times daily.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    GOG has an adventure sale this weekend, including both the The Longest Journey games as well as some more recent games.
    "He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Faldrath's Avatar
    XCOM:EU is Steam's daily at 66% off, which is a pretty good price. Also a good opportunity to get the Slingshot DLC very cheap.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus vinraith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Faldrath View Post
    XCOM:EU is Steam's daily at 66% off, which is a pretty good price. Also a good opportunity to get the Slingshot DLC very cheap.
    Is the slingshot DLC actually worth getting? It looked pretty subpar.