Page 445 of 542 FirstFirst ... 345395435443444445446447455495 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,900 of 10830

Thread: PC Bargains

Network Hub
    I probably know the answer already but does anyone have an opinion on RE6? I've only played 5 and will play the rest someday, so all I'm looking for is a decent campaign, doesn't matter if it is true to the series or not, thoughts?

Lesser Hivemind Node internetonsetadd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by McSasquatch View Post
    I found this, but not sure how reliable it is!
    Some far more eye-pleasin' lists on Reddit and NeoGAF. Reddit's links seem to include Child's Play as an affiliate; NeoGAF's are clean.

Damn, I was hoping for a massively discounted CK2 package (because you know, I love to stockpile games and everything) like the one I missed last christmas, but they're not anywhere close to that...
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Lesser Hivemind Node postinternetsyndrome's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by postinternetsyndrome View Post
    Thanks! Though wading through that list was a bit of a chore too. Got my eyes on the AC3 deluxe edition. Will wait and see if another summer sale tops it, still no news on when the steam sale starts?
    Scratch that, it apparently only lasts until this wednesday, even though it says 14th of july on the sale page. So confusing. What do you people think the odds are of the steam sale topping the price? The deluxe edition is steam activated and contains all dlc for $34.49, which is 50% off. The base price is cheaper than steam too, so to top it they would have to offer like 60% off. Help me, internet!

Guns of Icarus Online for 2.99 on GMG is a steal. It offers quite a unique multiplayer experience and the community, even if small, is really great.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    *mistake post*
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

Quote Originally Posted by SirDavies View Post
    Guns of Icarus Online for 2.99 on GMG is a steal. It offers quite a unique multiplayer experience and the community, even if small, is really great.
    And dont forget the cards. :)
    Add me: Steam, Raptr: mnem

Lesser Hivemind Node TechnoJellyfish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenegoose View Post
    Community still alive, and it means you get several extra characters to play with.
    Don't purchase this game and expect to be able to play it with a 360 controller or your keyboard, however. Both are highly inadequate. You need a proper fight pad or stick. Not to say you can't TRY with a 360 controller, but it feels unpleasant to use and is highly unreliable at actually deploying your moves.
    Thanks for the feedback!

I don't see myself getting overly competitive with this one so I'm probably gonna be fine with the 360 pad. But I can definitely see where you're coming from; the D-pad on the 360 controller is complete rubbish and the analog stick is probably the slowest method of input compared to either a D-pad or an arcade stick.

Obscure Node
    Dragonborn is 6.99 at Gamefly. Does anyone know of a current code (GFDJUN20 has expired)?

Quote Originally Posted by arboreal View Post
    Dragonborn is 6.99 at Gamefly. Does anyone know of a current code (GFDJUN20 has expired)?
    The new code is GFDJUL20UK, but it doesn't work with Dragonborn (boo). I checked it with another product so know it's working. I think it's GFDJUL20 outside UK, but am unable to confirm.
    Steam : pngblackice
    Raptr : pngblackice

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackice View Post
    The new code is GFDJUL20UK, but it doesn't work with Dragonborn (boo). I checked it with another product so know it's working. I think it's GFDJUL20 outside UK, but am unable to confirm.
    Oh well. I'd used my sadly limited powers of logic and substituted JUL for JUN in the code and was rebuffed. Thanks anyway for the reconfirmation.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackice View Post
    GMG's summer sale has started, 6 discounted games every 6 hours for the next 6 days. There's a voucher code (when isn't there?) for another 10% off 666 deal prices - GMG10-U49LX-GAE17
    There's now a 20% off voucher for 666 games- GMG20-JJVOT-ZGNGU

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Vesuvius View Post
    There's now a 20% off voucher for 666 games- GMG20-JJVOT-ZGNGU
    Which only works when it's the chosen 'bonus deal' - as shown on the frontpage...

The current deals have a different bonus - 1 cashback (not sure how that works TBH) or 2 GMG credit (usable instantly on other games!!).

Rotastic is a fun physics puzzle which I enjoyed enormously on the box-of-Xs - it's 1.59 for the next 5-and-a-bit hours - you can choose 2 GMG credit meaning when you spend that on GMG, you effectively got Rotastic for -41p - and it's a Steam code so no dependency on Capsule.

It's DEFINATELY worth -41p to ANYONE surely! :)

p.s. if you already have credit with GMG - use it to buy Rotastic and you'll find yourself with 41p more credit than you had before - and you don't even need to go through the checkout! :)

and they said games couldn't get much cheaper - I got a game for -41p and 24 from selling JPGs this month - next month I expect more :)
    Last edited by trjp; 03-07-2013 at 04:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by trjp View Post
    Not worth as much in €bucks but still almost free. Assuming you were going to spend that 2 €bucks coin on GMG anyway. Da hell. "thanks" is what I meant.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-PREC/precursors
    Precursors for 4 pounds.
    The page mentions Starforce, has it already been patched out? I can't seem to find much information on this.
    Steam
    Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

Quote Originally Posted by trjp View Post
    Which only works when it's the chosen 'bonus deal' - as shown on the frontpage...

The current deals have a different bonus - 1 cashback (not sure how that works TBH) or 2 GMG credit (usable instantly on other games!!).

Rotastic is a fun physics puzzle which I enjoyed enormously on the box-of-Xs - it's 1.59 for the next 5-and-a-bit hours - you can choose 2 GMG credit meaning when you spend that on GMG, you effectively got Rotastic for -41p - and it's a Steam code so no dependency on Capsule.

p.s. if you already have credit with GMG - use it to buy Rotastic and you'll find yourself with 41p more credit than you had before - and you don't even need to go through the checkout! :)

and they said games couldn't get much cheaper - I got a game for -41p and 24 from selling JPGs this month - next month I expect more :)
    Gah! Looks to have changed again. No mention of the cashback or 20% voucher any more, but another 10% code for 666 offers, different to the original one - GMG10-JMGEO-LCM0U. I reckon they're deliberately using a mix of 0's and O's to put people off using it...
    Steam : pngblackice
    Raptr : pngblackice

Secondary Hivemind Nexus vinraith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by somini View Post
    http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-PREC/precursors
    Precursors for 4 pounds.
    The page mentions Starforce, has it already been patched out? I can't seem to find much information on this.
    The last time I checked (which was a couple of months ago, the last time it came up on sale) it still had full-blown Starforce. I'd really love to try this game, but it's obviously not worth that...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    GMG's current offer includes Stellar Impact for 0

Steam key - multiplayer only?

Stellar Impact is a MOBA with some nice nautical navigation mechanics (slow turns). As most MOBAs, it basically only works in multiplayer.

But alas, GMG was battered with hits so much that the site was barely responsive for hours. They've now run out of keys with no more to come.

Also: XCOM:EU with Elite Soldier Pack & Slingshot Content Pack for 10.20€ with this voucher: GMG20-DXY6R-F2X22
    I think this all the XCOM:EU there is atm, and I doubt it will get cheaper during the steam sales.
    Last edited by elephant god; 03-07-2013 at 08:41 PM.

I cant access the stupid GMG site. :(

If someone kind enough to buy this for me? its $4.99 according to isthereanydeal.com

Lost Planet: Extreme Condition - Colonies Edition

I can pay via paypal. Thanks!
    Add me: Steam, Raptr: mnem