Page 452 of 544 FirstFirst ... 352402442450451452453454462502 ... LastLast
Results 9,021 to 9,040 of 10862

Thread: PC Bargains

Quote Originally Posted by elephant god View Post
    Phil Phish said as much when he released FEZ, but that guy says many things - even though I wouldn't suggest he's ingenuine, rather the opposite!
    Found it, thanks: http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/05/02/st...tor-phil-fish/

5% seems unrealistic, but who knows.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Perhaps he realises we're all shopping around to get it from the place he'll get LEAST from - who knows...

*heads over to Steam*

Nice deal on the German turn-based RPG remake Realms of Arkania:Blades of Destiny

You already get 20% off for pre-ordering it but you can also stack the GMG20-F202F-UI40F code for a total of 40% off and $12.80.

Have heard very good things about the original although it's still on my long "Old RPGs to play" list. I am prejudiced preferring 3D graphics vs ugly old 2D sprites though so shot for shot remakes like this are perfect for me.

Quote Originally Posted by trjp View Post
    Perhaps he realises we're all shopping around to get it from the place he'll get LEAST from - who knows...

*heads over to Steam*
    LOL. TBfully freakingH at 50% off, if I scrape up a few more cents through those awful^H^H^H^H^Hmost excellent trading cards, I might give in. My final reservation is I'm kind of expecting to see Fez in a Humble sooner or later (ok, later) and then I'd get a chance to decide who and how much.
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    On the "how much goes to the store" thing. I imagine Humble Bundle is (mostly) a constant since they primarily deal with indie devs, although big names like Notch and the like probably get a bit more money.

Steam is a more traditional store and publishers love it, so it is safe to bet that EA probably would negotiate so that they get more from Steam than from Humble, whereas Indie Dev Q might have it the other way around.

But most devs are professional enough to not explicitly say it, so use this rule of thumb:
    If you just want the game, get it wherever YOU pay the least
    If you REALLY want to give the dev the maximum fractions of a penny, check their website and see which store they list first. Odds are that is where they get the most cash from.
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by gundato View Post
    Steam is a more traditional store and publishers love it, so it is safe to bet that EA probably would negotiate so that they get more from Steam than from Humble, whereas Indie Dev Q might have it the other way around.
    This isn't the case. Valve's percentage is the same for indies and for big publishers.
    There's no manifesto. There's no formal plan.
    Steam

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I know it's not on the PC but I've been playing Badland on the iPad and I need to say 2 things

1 - it's free ATM - you should download it
    2 - in 30 years of playing videogame I don't think I've seen anything which is just so FUCKING PERFECT at what it does

It looks fantastic (the backgrounds are astonishing) and for a game with a 1 finger control system, it's smarter than a box of smart things from smartville - it keeps making me smile as it does cleverer and cleverer things with very few tools.

Did I mention it's also absolutely beautiful?

It also sounds amazing - hell it just IS amazing.

p.s. it was coded by the man who did the Trials Evolution editor - a clever man indeed.

Just a quick update about the Steam sale, if anyone has had an eye on Chivalry: Medieval Warfare its 4-pack is available for $18.74. AlexClockwork and I are already in, we need two more people. Post in the Steam Sale thread or just PM me to express your interest!

Quote Originally Posted by iridescence View Post
    Nice deal on the German turn-based RPG remake Realms of Arkania:Blades of Destiny

You already get 20% off for pre-ordering it but you can also stack the GMG20-F202F-UI40F code for a total of 40% off and $12.80.

Have heard very good things about the original although it's still on my long "Old RPGs to play" list. I am prejudiced preferring 3D graphics vs ugly old 2D sprites though so shot for shot remakes like this are perfect for me.
    Thanks for mentioning this! I figured to take the risk for this price... Really loved the ROA series back in the day, and hopefully this stays true to the original (well, except for the UI ;)
    Mijn Uitlaatklep - My (Dutch) blog about games, music and more

Activated Node
    Din's Curse is rather cheap on GamersGate $2.49/1.74/€2.49 :
    http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-DCPC/dins-curse
    No discount on the expansion, though.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by mzlapq View Post
    Din's Curse is rather cheap on GamersGate $2.49/1.74/€2.49 :
    http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-DCPC/dins-curse
    I still see it as €9.95 (European mainland, non-member).

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurple View Post
    I still see it as €9.95 (European mainland, non-member).
    I guess it was a mistake, but I see it as $5, and now the expansion is discounted to $2.5.
    The UK price is 3.48 and 1.98 for the expansion.
    I'm not sure what the Euro-zone price is, but maybe you can change the domain to the co.uk one.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus neema_t's Avatar
    Indiegamestand's new deal is Private Infiltrator. I'm interested. Should I be?

Link, of course: https://indiegamestand.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neema_t View Post
    Indiegamestand's new deal is Private Infiltrator. I'm interested. Should I be?

Link, of course: https://indiegamestand.com/
    Hmmm, looks like a 3D Monaco, single player though.
    Steam
    Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

RE6 is currently 9.98 (7.98 if you have a 20% discount)

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-RE6/resident-evil-6
    Add me: Steam, Raptr: mnem

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    wrong place.

Richard & Alice for 2.50 USD (normal price 5.99) from the developer:
    http://owlcave.net/richard-alice/

I haven't played it, but it seems like it was well received, especially due to its storytelling.

John's WIT here:
    http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013...richard-alice/

Repost in case there's anyone not following the Steam sale thread:

Dark Souls $6.37 on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Souls-Pre...dp/B00917DBUE/ using the 'gooncave' discount.

I just bought NBA 2K13 on Nuuvem for about 3. Working Steam key. Nuuvem does have some kick-ass deals from time to time.