Page 476 of 576 FirstFirst ... 376426466474475476477478486526 ... LastLast
Results 9,501 to 9,520 of 11517

Thread: PC Bargains

Why not split this whole discussion into a separate thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Maknol View Post
    Why not split this whole discussion into a separate thread?
    Yeah, no offense guys, but you're starting to make it difficult to find the actual PC Bargains in the PC Bargains thread.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    Speaking of bargains, I can recommend the Steam Daily Deal Kerbal Space Program to anyone even remotely interested in spaceflight. There's no laser beams and large explosions, but the sense of accomplishment you get from getting things done, whether that is landing a small vehicle on the Mun or building a space station in orbit around the planet, is quite appealing. It's lasting appeal will depend on how far you want to expand your space program, but even those first few 'missions' are worth the price as far as I'm concerned.

The Activision Weekend Sale, on the other hand, must be one of the most lacklustre publisher deals ever featured on Steam. For example, Call of Duty - yes, the first one from 2003 - is priced at €15. The other Weekend Deal, this year's Tomb Raider, is for sale at €12,50. Not surprisingly, Deadpool is the only Activision title that makes it into the Top Sellers list on Steam. But only barely, and probably because that's the only title discounted by 50%.
    "He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritagonist View Post
    The Activision Weekend Sale, on the other hand, must be one of the most lacklustre publisher deals ever featured on Steam. For example, Call of Duty - yes, the first one from 2003 - is priced at €15. The other Weekend Deal, this year's Tomb Raider, is for sale at €12,50. Not surprisingly, Deadpool is the only Activision title that makes it into the Top Sellers list on Steam. But only barely, and probably because that's the only title discounted by 50%.
    They have been changing the game that gets heavily discounted every day, but no actually presenting it well. Its the weirdest publisher sale I've seen on steam.

That said, if the transformer games go 75% you should get them

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I'm taking the bundle thing to this new thread...

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/foru...all-that-stuff

Sorry for the distraction - I'd post a bargain game here but I've seen nothing new today :(

Well there's Bit Trip Runner 2 selling for $4.99 in gamefly

And you can use the promo code "GFDSEP20" to cut it to $3.99
    Add me: Steam, Raptr: mnem

Re: The Activision Steam sale.

Someone said that they've been discounting something each day. I haven't been paying attention, has Black Op 2 been any cheaper than $30 on the sale at any point?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by F. Lynx Pardinus View Post
    Re: The Activision Steam sale.

Someone said that they've been discounting something each day. I haven't been paying attention, has Black Op 2 been any cheaper than $30 on the sale at any point?
    No idea, but here

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/...ctID.253796900

Box though, so if you aren't US and they won't ship to you, you are probably boned.
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Capitalistic Dungeon Keeper in space.

Because its GOTO 1
    and because I think the voiceover guy is the same guy who took over from Peter Jones as the voice of the Hitch Hiker's Guide for the extra radio series they made?

I mean WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT!

p.s. I just checked and yes, it is William Franklyn - but he's also no longer with us so spaghetti monster knows who'd do that voice now...
    Last edited by trjp; 16-09-2013 at 03:27 AM.

Nope, no game in the Activision sale has been discounted more than 50% (that I've seen anyway), and no current COD game has ever been discounted by more either (on Steam, anyway).
    Steam : pngblackice
    Raptr : pngblackice

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackice View Post
    Nope, no game in the Activision sale has been discounted more than 50% (that I've seen anyway), and no current COD game has ever been discounted by more either (on Steam, anyway).
    The Prototypes were 66% off.
    Also, a very long time age (I think Xmas 2009), for a very shot while, one could buy COD 1-5 for $30.

Quote Originally Posted by mnemnoch View Post
    Well there's Bit Trip Runner 2 selling for $4.99 in gamefly

And you can use the promo code "GFDSEP20" to cut it to $3.99
    Aha! I was dithering on 4.99 but your code swung it for me. Thanks mnemnoch!

Quote Originally Posted by Oshada View Post
    Aha! I was dithering on 4.99 but your code swung it for me. Thanks mnemnoch!
    no prob :)

Quote Originally Posted by mzlapq View Post
    The Prototypes were 66% off.
    Also, a very long time age (I think Xmas 2009), for a very shot while, one could buy COD 1-5 for $30.
    I bought Prototype 1 & 2 with Radnet dlc from Amazon last Christmas sale for 9.99.

---------------

The DLC for The Walking Dead is 50% off in Gamersgate. If you can find someone with 20% Bethesda incident discount much better.
    Add me: Steam, Raptr: mnem

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Gamefly also have a 2k sale on so its 10 for Bioshock Infinite and with the UK code for gamefly of GFDSEP20UK (GFDSEP20 for you yankie doodle folkies) That makes it 7.99

Link - http://digital.gamefly.co.uk/#!/promotion/427

The Darkness 2 is there for 4.99, should be 3.99 after coupon. Its an underrated game imo, quite a decent story/world and a good shooter, good for a punt if you got a shooter itch

I MISSED the big thing, you get a FREE copy of Mafia 2 with any purchase. Mafia 2 is also a very good game, some great missions, especially the window washer one.
    Last edited by Kiril; 16-09-2013 at 07:58 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    For the next two days on Steam, Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed is 75% off, but still 100% great. I highly recommend this arcade kart racer, one of the best ever (if not the best) and plays supremely well on PC, as well as having native split-screen support for up to 4 players, who can then all go online as a party.