Page 477 of 585 FirstFirst ... 377427467475476477478479487527577 ... LastLast
Results 9,521 to 9,540 of 11692

Thread: PC Bargains

Anyone know how to apply a coupon on Gamefly when paying with Paypal?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gwathdring's Avatar
    having native split-screen support for up to 4 players, who can then all go online as a party.
    That's AWESOME! No point in selling all these cards if I don't spend the proceeds one something. I love arcade racers, and I keep hearing about this one so I can resist no longer.
    I think of [the Internet] as a grisly raw steak laid out on a porcelain benchtop in the sun, covered in chocolate hazelnut sauce. In the background plays Stardust’s Music Sounds Better With You. There’s lots of fog. --tomeoftom

You ruined his point by putting it in context that’s cheating -bull0

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnerMcCaffrey View Post
    Anyone know how to apply a coupon on Gamefly when paying with Paypal?
    The coupon is placed at the end of the checkout after choosing billing. Does paypal knock you back to gamefly before it takes the money? Its odd that they throw you to paypal half way through the checkout page.

Amazon has a "Tomb of the Sleeping Hitman" sale which, as the name implies, contain:
    Tomb raider - Not the best TR out there, but a rather good game with impressive production values and hair physics
    Sleeping dogs - for me it's the "game of the year" for 2012.
    Hitman absolution - Cliched stealth + punishing checkpoint system + long cutscenes = A very boring experience. It's pretty though.

All of those for 13.99$.

Quote Originally Posted by Avish View Post
    Amazon has a "Tomb of the Sleeping Hitman" sale which, as the name implies, contain:
    Tomb raider - Not the best TR out there, but a rather good game with impressive production values and hair physics
    Sleeping dogs - for me it's the "game of the year" for 2012.
    Hitman absolution - Cliched stealth + punishing checkpoint system + long cutscenes = A very boring experience. It's pretty though.

All of those for 13.99$.
    That's an excellent little pack. I'd say all of them are definitely worth playing if the trailers grab your interest, and all look very pretty (remember to get the high-res pack for Sleeping Dogs... which I didn't).

hey Thanks for the Bioshock deal. Got it for 10€. Nice price !

Quote Originally Posted by db1331 View Post
    I give unto you the maddest of props. You're a god damned super hero.
    *Mostly* harmless

Quote Originally Posted by Kiril View Post
    Does paypal knock you back to gamefly before it takes the money? Its odd that they throw you to paypal half way through the checkout page.

Yes it does. Gamefly creates a paypal agreement with you rather than a one off payment like steam. I forget the correct terminology, but you can see it in your paypal account as the equivalent of standing order.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayk View Post
    hey Thanks for the Bioshock deal. Got it for 10€. Nice price !
    Through GameFly as Belganistani from Brussels? Because I got this lousy e-mail after registering and ordering:

Dear Gamer,

Thanks for your recent order on GameFly! We are hoping to speak with you directly to verify this purchase. We will reach out to you as soon as possible using the email address or phone number located on your account during the following times, Monday –Friday from 8AM CST to 7PM CST and Saturday/Sunday from 8AM CST to 6PM CST.

You are also welcome to call us directly at 888-986-6400 Monday-Friday during our phone hours of 12:00PM-4:00PM CST.

If there is a time that works best for you, please let us know and we would be more than happy to reach out to you to authorize this order so you can start enjoying the game!

We look forward to assisting you.

Thank you,

The GameFly Tech Team

Online help: http://digitalsupport.gamefly.com

Quote Originally Posted by Murmurandus View Post
    Through GameFly as Belganistani from Brussels? Because I got this lousy e-mail after registering and ordering:
    Ha, I think you got lucky. I have an e-mail address on the .nl domain and they won't even accept orders from me for that reason.

They should accept as they say so on their side:

This title is available for purchase in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom.
    I used a Gmail account though. I replied to their mail, so it's wait and see now... :grunt:

We at FireFlower Games are having a Puzzle Sale. Various puzzle games are 70% off until Saturday. So if you like puzzle games you might want to check it out. :)

Here are some of them:

Pulse Shift - 70% off

Q.U.B.E. - 50% off

Inverto (Alpha) - 40% off

Cubetractor - 30% off
    Carefully selected DRM-free games for Windows, Mac and Linux for direct download - http://fireflowergames.com/
    At least half the profit goes to projects that benefit the environment and game related projects.

Quote Originally Posted by LTK View Post
    Ha, I think you got lucky. I have an e-mail address on the .nl domain and they won't even accept orders from me for that reason.
    I've ordered using a German email address, no further authentification required (as if I would give them my actual number...). However I've paid via paypal, so maybe that makes a difference?

Yeah I got the code while giving a billing adress which is 21 JUmp street, Buckingam Palace...

I didnt pay trough Paypal and authentified through facebook which states that I am a Belgium resident. I used the reduction code too . So I paid 7.99 £.

My mail adress is a good old gmail account.

I guess I was lucky.
    Last edited by Drayk; 17-09-2013 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by db1331 View Post
    I give unto you the maddest of props. You're a god damned super hero.
    *Mostly* harmless

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    I've ordered using a German email address, no further authentification required (as if I would give them my actual number...). However I've paid via paypal, so maybe that makes a difference?
    It was a while ago already, actually. I think it was a few months after Direct2Drive became Gamefly. I just got a message from support saying I should make a different e-mail address, and they were trying very hard not to say that my @live.nl address was untrustworthy. I'll give it another try once they have anything for sale that I'm interested in.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Gunpoint is half price on steam - €5 or your local version

Its a short story, but very well written and a very good game.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiril View Post
    Gunpoint is half price on steam - €5 or your local version

Its a short story, but very well written and a very good game.
    Now also cheaper on the humble store ($5) http://www.humblebundle.com/store/gu...iew=djS894h2nS and activates on steam

Though if you've already bought gunpoint and you'd like to upgrade to one of the special editions, you can do that by buying one of the upgrades on steam, where they are also discounted.

Psychonauts for $1.99 on Steam

If you even just think you might enjoy the following things:
    3D platformers
    Brilliance
    Enjoying Yourself
    Video Games

...and are not dead inside... then you probably already own Psychonauts. But if not for some reason, run along and buy it right now.

edit: ok it's been mentioned, as usual the Humble Store is price matching Steam and has Gunpoint for $4.99 which turns into a 60+% discount for Eurolanders.

http://www.gunpointgame.com/

Also, pretty late on the ball and has been featured on RPS already, but probably worth mentioning again: Sepulchre, a PnC adventure by the makers of Richard & Alice featuring pixealrt virtuoso ben304, is available for free on their site:

http://owlcave.net/sepulchre-game/
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Quote Originally Posted by GunnerMcCaffrey View Post

If you even just think you might enjoy the following things:
    3D platformers
    Brilliance
    Enjoying Yourself
    Video Games

...and are not dead inside... then you probably already own Psychonauts. But if not for some reason, run along and buy it right now.
    Pretty much this. Actually, if you haven't played it and are still here you're losing your time. :-/