Page 497 of 602 FirstFirst ... 397447487495496497498499507547597 ... LastLast
Results 9,921 to 9,940 of 12038

Thread: PC Bargains

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenegoose View Post
    But I do! Why won't you leave me alone?!
    There are many undead and trolls left un-kicked! Pao-Kai still alive.
    And Leana is waiting for you! Yes, YOU, Sareph!
    Steam(shots), Imgur, Flickr, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    https://twitter.com/TimeGentleman/st...91829130199040
    Does anyone bought an extra Dark Messiah to give to a poor game dev? Ben surely deserves it.
    Steam(shots), Imgur, Flickr, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

Dark Messiah is great and still holds up well. Anyone not convinces, please check my (admittedly slightly ropily edited) gameplay vid I put together: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sge8EgTXTGI However, I have problems running my Steam version and had to install my old disk version.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Faldrath's Avatar

Steam started a gargantuan halloween sale. Now, I'm not at all interested in anything too scary, so only two notable things: Sleepy Dogs €4.99, and DmC DmC €13-something.

I still haven't played Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, but I'm certainly interested in it. Is it likely to go under the €5 it currently costs on Steam soon?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sonson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexClockwork View Post
    I still haven't played Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, but I'm certainly interested in it. Is it likely to go under the €5 it currently costs on Steam soon?
    No. In the past year it's been on sale once, in their Halloween sale, at that price. I think it's the sort of arrangement where nobody stands to gain anything from its being on sale so agressive or savvy pricing just isn't a thing for it

Lesser Hivemind Node Winged Nazgul's Avatar
    Yeah, V:TM-B doesn't go on sale very often. I remember I waited for ages for it to go on sale the first time.

Well, I guess I'll buy it now, then. Thanks!

The Swapper has been price matched on the Humble Store, Sleeping Dogs is $5 on Amazon.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Lesser Hivemind Node karaquazian's Avatar
    Weird thing with the steam sale, the best bargains in it aren't particularly Halloweeny, serious Sam 3, max payne 3,sleeping dogs etc..

Although walking dead for a fiver and amnesia for 3 quid.

It's the year 2013. If you do not own Bloodlines yet the only way to cleanse that shame from you is to buy it and once you're done playing that, write an email to Brian Mitsoda and say you're sorry you didn't buy it nine years ago. You monster.

That said, King's Bounty: Warriors of the North is one of the weeklong deals on Steam and I don't think it has been cheaper so far. Given the publisher is 1C it's not impossible it's going to be bundlefied in the future but 6.99€ seems like a fair price for what seems to be more of the same part deux.

Everyone is having a Halloween sale...except for Gamersgate. Gods know what they are doing most of the time but they decided to have a Tomb Raider midweek instead, the usual random bargains on games you can barely pronounce and Rise of the Triad for 7€.
    Maybe tomorrow but who can tell. Gamersgate are like the bumbling, drunk uncle of the digital distribution family.
    Old hat! A Steam curator page focusing on Immersive Sims WIP
    Antique! The Fall of Infinite Games 2014 - A handy release schedule for the dark season.
    Recently updated! Thrust Issues: A Marvelous Guide to Fencing in Dark Souls 2

to wound the autumnal city.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by karaquazian View Post
    Weird thing with the steam sale, the best bargains in it aren't particularly Halloweeny
    That's a good thing because there's only so much 'booo' and 'zombie' one can take in the world...

No repeat on the Train Sim Halloween thing - guess that didn't work-out for them last time then?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthile View Post
    That said, King's Bounty: Warriors of the North is one of the weeklong deals on Steam and I don't think it has been cheaper so far. Given the publisher is 1C it's not impossible it's going to be bundlefied in the future but 6.99€ seems like a fair price for what seems to be more of the same part deux.
    It's been there already, it was in the Premium tier in the KISS Groupee for $5 along with Lucius.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sonson's Avatar
    Skulls of the Shogun and Spelunky are the most attractive looking sales to my mind. HALLOWEEN.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthile View Post
    Maybe tomorrow but who can tell. Gamersgate are like the bumbling, drunk uncle of the digital distribution family.
    Even if a sale started tomorrow, the GG website would be so messed up that you wouldn't know of it until the day after.

Activated Node
    Worth pointing out that Condemned and the new Typing of the Dead game are in whatever the hell the 'Sega Halloween Bundle' is, so if you're looking at them, probably best to wait until tomorrow in case it's the Humble weekly.

Obscure Node
    It's not the new Humble Weekly- that's a Team17 bundle, which given how bad the Worms spin-offs have been, I'm going to skip.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus rockman29's Avatar
    There is no DOOM in the Halloween sale... makes me a sad panda...

I bought them already on another Steam sale, but I like seeing it on sale for some reason. I want more people to play DOOM1/2 and DOOM3, I love those games :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fanbuoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rockman29 View Post
    There is no DOOM in the Halloween sale... makes me a sad panda...

I bought them already on another Steam sale, but I like seeing it on sale for some reason. I want more people to play DOOM1/2 and DOOM3, I love those games :)
    Interesting take. Sales are so frequent nowadays that we might as well report which games are not currently on the cheapies.