Page 502 of 603 FirstFirst ... 2402452492500501502503504512552602 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,040 of 12045

Thread: PC Bargains

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gwathdring's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by somini View Post
    Sullying the name of one of the holy games is no joke (actually it is)!

What if someone came into this forum telling Horace wasn't infinite? There would be riots in the comment sections, and many commenters would be the first ones against the wall when the revolution would eventually come.
    But but but who could say Horace isn't infinite? :(

This is madness!
    I think of [the Internet] as a grisly raw steak laid out on a porcelain benchtop in the sun, covered in chocolate hazelnut sauce. In the background plays Stardustís Music Sounds Better With You. Thereís lots of fog. --tomeoftom

You ruined his point by putting it in context thatís cheating -bull0

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gwathdring View Post
    This is madness!
    MADNESS! /10char
    Steam(shots), Imgur, Flickr, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quick question, how often does Arcanum go on sale on GoG, and how frequently does it go on sale?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Internet View Post
    Quick question, how often does Arcanum go on sale on GoG, and how frequently does it go on sale?
    About once every other month if not more. Anytime there's an Activision or Interplay or cRPG sale, it'll be there.
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Just be aware that by default it is broke as fuck (not broke like it doesn't work, broke as in it's not remotely balanced and some builds will leave you unable to leave the first area in the game) and benefits from fanpatches.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenegoose View Post
    Just be aware that by default it is broke as fuck (not broke like it doesn't work, broke as in it's not remotely balanced and some builds will leave you unable to leave the first area in the game) and benefits from fanpatches.
    Oh, I'm buying it for a friend for Christmas. I owned it and beat it back when it came out. Technologist and mechanospiders ftw.

Lesser Hivemind Node postinternetsyndrome's Avatar
    Oh, I'm buying it for a friend for Christmas. I owned it and beat it back when it came out. Technologist and mechanospiders ftw.
    Make sure you supply your friend with a link to Drog Black Tooth's unofficial patch then, and all will be happy. :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Skalpadda's Avatar
    Frozenbyte just posted a video about a huge seal.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    For sure. I went with a technologist gnome and abused the fuck out of molotovs not doing friendly fire and costing 0AP to fling. Eventually I had a decent enough gun that I could mostly shoot stuff, but I loved having a pistol and a shield as big as I was and just hurling explosives at elves. Great game concept.

Kairo and a few other loosely-defined adventure games are on sale over on Get Games. I quite liked Kairo, which is 1.24 in euro. Most of the others I've not heard of, or only barely, but RPS thought Lucius was interesting but flawed, and John liked The Raven at first, but the second 2/3 apparently didn't live up to Episode 1.

Link (not a referral): http://www.getgamesgo.com/category/a...venture%20Sale
    "Harry uses the One Ring to defeat Magneto and save the Rebellion!"
    With thanks to RaveTurned in comments on the main page.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sonson's Avatar
    Long story short I can't play Half Life 2 anymore, it was on my first steam account which I stopped using years ago, if anyone sees it for cheaps anywhere please let me know. I'm just bringing it up as it's the sort of thing that probably wouldn't usually get mentioned on account of the fact that everyone has it already.

Quote Originally Posted by sonson View Post
    Long story short I can't play Half Life 2 anymore, it was on my first steam account which I stopped using years ago, if anyone sees it for cheaps anywhere please let me know. I'm just bringing it up as it's the sort of thing that probably wouldn't usually get mentioned on account of the fact that everyone has it already.
    You could use a site like isthereanydeal.com, create a waitlist (this site lets you import a Steam wishlist for example), then you'll get notification when it's on offer.
    Steam : pngblackice
    Raptr : pngblackice

I have a spare Orange Box lying around here. It's the mildly censored DE version but that can be fixed with a bit of ini tweaking.
    Old hat! A Steam curator page focusing on Immersive Sims WIP
    Antique! The Fall of Infinite Games 2014 - A handy release schedule for the dark season.
    Recently updated! Thrust Issues: A Marvelous Guide to Fencing in Dark Souls 2

to wound the autumnal city.

Network Hub
    I have a spare copy of HL2 and Episode 1 that I could stand to give away, I'll PM you!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Similar's Avatar
    ARMA II 80% on Steam.
    Base game - 1.99 Euro.
    Combined Operations - 3.99 Euro.
    I think that's the cheapest it's been (I haven't paid that much attention, though).

Don't know if ARMA III has taken over completely now.

Last edited by shinkaisin; 21-11-2013 at 08:14 PM.

If you're tempted by the EU4 offer on Steam, try the humble store where it's $19.99 (approx £12.40) instead of £17.49
    Steam : pngblackice
    Raptr : pngblackice

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Pinball FX 2 Humble Weekly is up! Seriously cannot recommend this one enough. One of my favourite games ever, even if my ageing reflexes/eyesight mean I end up rage-quitting ninety-nine games out of every hundred. Buy, buy, buy, and should you pick it up, if you could friend me on Steam - so I actually have some high scores to stare at off in the distance - that'd be swell.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Eight Rooks View Post
    Pinball FX 2 Humble Weekly is up! Seriously cannot recommend this one enough. One of my favourite games ever, even if my ageing reflexes/eyesight mean I end up rage-quitting ninety-nine games out of every hundred. Buy, buy, buy, and should you pick it up, if you could friend me on Steam - so I actually have some high scores to stare at off in the distance - that'd be swell.
    Bought - friend request sent (shrewdlogarithm) - bring it on :)