Page 507 of 570 FirstFirst ... 7407457497505506507508509517557 ... LastLast
Results 10,121 to 10,140 of 11395

Thread: PC Bargains

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Noticed through the Bitcoin BlackFriday promotion site that Humble Bundle accepts bitcoins. Hello future cheaper games.

Also you can buy Amazon and Gamestop gift cards with Bitcoins from Gyft.com. You can buy Steam Credits at Gamestop (in store only unfortunately). Impulse has good deals time to time but really is long forgotten at this point.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/dk/e...on/thief-pack/

Thief Gold
    Thief II: The Metal Age
    Thief: Deadly Shadows

3.79 Euro or 3.04 with code "TAREM-4PLAY-VOUCH" (2.08 according to SavyGamer: http://savygamer.co.uk/2013/11/29/th...adows-pc-2-08/)

ETA: Maybe use the SavyGamer link. Lewie can probably use the traffic and I got the info from there.
    Last edited by Similar; 30-11-2013 at 12:22 AM.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Similar View Post
    Gone now, I guess it was part of GMG's 4-play? 4 games on flash sale, 4 hour rotation ... That could be hell on the sleep schedule :)

Currently
    - TWD + 400 days 7.49 Euro
    - Bully + GTA4 7.49 Euro

I'm not sure the code still applies, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanbuoy View Post
    Can anyone verify this? Also, anyone know how to activate it by proxy?
    Try something like TunnelBear. Quit Steam (just in case), install TunnelBear, switch to US proxy, boot up Steam, check whether you see US prices or not. If you see US prices, all peachy, just activate and you're good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Oshada View Post
    Try something like TunnelBear. Quit Steam (just in case), install TunnelBear, switch to US proxy, boot up Steam, check whether you see US prices or not. If you see US prices, all peachy, just activate and you're good to go.
    Thanks! I contacted Steam support just to make sure, since I don't want to risk their ire. If they say it's okay, I'll try TunnelBear. If they say it's not okay, I suppose I could set up another account, where I use a proxy and then activate family sharing. That should work right? Or was that a closed beta?

Quote Originally Posted by Jurple View Post
    Gone now, I guess it was part of GMG's 4-play? 4 games on flash sale, 4 hour rotation ... That could be hell on the sleep schedule :)
    ah, I'm getting a bit lost in things, so I hadn't noticed the four hour thing. And yeah, I probably only saw it because my sleep schedule is already screwed up.

I'm not sure the code still applies, though.
    Judging from SavyGamer, the code doesn't change for the four hour stuff, so it should still work for the current offers, I think.

How do you guys feel about Max Payne 3 + L.A. Noire for $8? Are they worth it? I really enjoyed MP1 and 2, but from what I've seen, MP3 is quite different. Also, is there a way to turn off all those weird effects that happen during the cutscenes? Just watching reviews of the game gives me a headache.

Does somebody want to split a double Don't Starve pack? It's €7.13 at Steam.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    Word of warning, Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes is on a Steam flash sale for 14.99 right now, but The Humble Store is selling the same thing for $9.99.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    People who already own TS2014 are probably not too bothered about the Flash Sale for it at 6.29 BUT - it's the 'lots of free DLC' Steam version and it's amazing value if you don't have the DLC they've included.

On top of the game itself (which you already have if you're still reading this!?) you get the Donner Pass DLC (and an extra Loco), London-Faversham DLC, Sheerness DLC (which is DLC for DLC as it requires London-Faversham!!) and Hamburg-Hanover DLC - all for less than the price of the London-Faversham in the Sale and it's 99's worth at full price NOT including the game (another 25!!)

That's quite a deal

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Wolfenswan's Avatar
    Anybody wants to chip in on a SF4: Arcade 4-pack?

Max Payne 3 is €4 at Steam. I think it's the best deal I've seen so far (and seems like a good one). Guess I'm getting it.

Thomas Was Alone for €2 (or your regional equivalent I suppose) on Steam. Don't even have to think about that one.
    My Steam Profile
    Obligatory quote:
    "By ignorance the truth is known" -Henry Suso

Quote Originally Posted by AlexClockwork View Post
    Max Payne 3 is €4 at Steam. I think it's the best deal I've seen so far (and seems like a good one). Guess I'm getting it.
    Even cheaper at Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenswan View Post
    I'm guessing it's not region locked? Great! Glad I didn't buy it in a rush. ^^

Just bought it using a Oregon address and it activated just fine on Steam.

Same here. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Wyhx View Post
    Thomas Was Alone for €2 (or your regional equivalent I suppose) on Steam. Don't even have to think about that one.
    Thomas was Alone is a stupidly fun, amazing game that I whole heartedly endorse

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Is Dominions 4 sufficiently different from Dominions 3 to be worth 13.79 (at Gamersgate)?
    Irrelevant on further examination of the rest of the thread.

Shadow Warrior for $9.99: http://www.amazon.com/Shadow-Warrior.../dp/B00GY879GA

Edit: For me i applied some sort of promotion which further reduced it by $5 upon checkout. I don't know what caused this.
    Last edited by Anthile; 02-12-2013 at 12:10 PM.
    to wound the autumnal city.