Page 533 of 609 FirstFirst ... 33433483523531532533534535543583 ... LastLast
Results 10,641 to 10,660 of 12161

Thread: PC Bargains

Quote Originally Posted by GunnerMcCaffrey View Post
    Oh, and I'd recommend selecting the "Training Roulette" option from Second Wave. It's strange at first if you know EU well, but I wouldn't play any other way now. The potential for an Assault with Low Profile and Holo-Targeting, or a Heavy with Lightning Reflexes and Aggression, for instance, is worth it. I'm almost certain the original first and last tier perks are locked, though, so you can still plan on ranking all your snipers up to Double Tap.
    I had a terrible time with it. My initial squad had mostly useless perks. Perhaps my mistake was starting a classic ironman game with it, I should've gone with normal to get a hang of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
    Some crazy spring clearing deals on Simplycdkeys.

Blacklist for £1.99
    I'm pretty interested in this, but it says English only... Does anyone know if it can be activated from Spain? I don't really care about the language (I actually prefer it in English), but I'd rather not get stuck with a useless key. XD If no one knows if it'll work, I guess I'll get it and give it away if I can't use it.

I cant seem to find the thread for this. (I look up to page 3 okay?)

Anyone could smuggle Blacklist for me? Ill send the money via paypal.
    Add me: Steam, Raptr: mnem

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    SimplyCDKeys - whilst a reputable website (part of SimplyGames who are a big online retailer) appear to mostly resell ROW keys (which are keys sold in Russia which are not region-locked to Russia - hence they're cheap and the same things you'd get on the Hatconomy, basically)

That means they SHOULD work for anyone - they're certainly not likely to be UK-only - but there's only one way to find out, sadly...

I'm generally more wary of Origin games for the region thing - as EA tend to lock languages and regions together - not seen that as much with UBI?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexClockwork View Post
    I'm pretty interested in this, but it says English only... Does anyone know if it can be activated from Spain? I don't really care about the language (I actually prefer it in English), but I'd rather not get stuck with a useless key. XD If no one knows if it'll work, I guess I'll get it and give it away if I can't use it.
    I've bought from them a couple of times and didn't have a problem activating and playing from Spain.
    They were Steam games, however, not UPlay titles. I do suggest you check the Steam DB entry for whatever game you wish to buy and make sure there is no Brazil/South American version (as I assume that would also apply to UPlay versions).

I'm quite interested in that Rayman key but if it says UK ONLY right there in the title, I'm not just gonna assume it works. A quick search indicates that for Uplay in general, if it's a key for a 100% discount on the Uplay store, then it will only work in one region, but if it's a key for the game itself, it won't be restricted. It would make sense if it's the latter, but you can't be sure...
    Last edited by LTK; 14-03-2014 at 12:47 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    http://www.gog.com/game/system_shock_2
    SShock2 50% off, for 3 miserable dollars.
    Steam(shots), Imgur, Flickr, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by LTK View Post
    I'm quite interested in that Rayman key but if it says UK ONLY right there in the title, I'm not just gonna assume it works. A quick search indicates that for Uplay in general, if it's a key for a 100% discount on the Uplay store, then it will only work in one region, but if it's a key for the game itself, it won't be restricted. It would make sense if it's the latter, but you can't be sure...
    If it doesn't work I'll buy it from you - how's about them apples (I'm UK based so it should work for me anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by Tikey View Post
    I had a terrible time with it. My initial squad had mostly useless perks. Perhaps my mistake was starting a classic ironman game with it, I should've gone with normal to get a hang of it.
    If you want to talk useless, I direct you to my Heavy who, upon promotion to Major, got a mandatory Battle Scanner. Now the poor bastard has to drag that junk into every battle, like going to family functions in that sweater his Great Aunt knitted.

It won't gel for every player naturally, but I find the tradeoffs worth it, and I've yet to get a soldier who didn't have one very handy combination of perks by the time they reach Captain. Squad Sight sniper with traditional Assault crit bonuses? Death machine. And Low Profile opening up to other classes is ridiculously useful when paired with a certain gene mod down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Yoinking a second key for coop ^_^
    I'll blame you for it being out of stock by the time I got home from work then. ;)

Lesser Hivemind Node postinternetsyndrome's Avatar
    Anyone know the cheapest way to get Titanfall? Savygamer pointed to yuplay.ru (questionable repute), which just redirects me to the front page when I press buy.

Lesser Hivemind Node Winged Nazgul's Avatar
    [Edit] Just took another look at the link and saw the deal is sold out. Sorry. [/Edit]
    Last edited by Winged Nazgul; 14-03-2014 at 09:32 PM.

Seduce Me is 69% off at FireFlower Games.

And Metal Planet is 75% off this weekend.
    Carefully selected DRM-free games for Windows, Mac and Linux for direct download - http://fireflowergames.com/
    At least half the profit goes to projects that benefit the environment and game related projects.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fanbuoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireflower View Post
    Seduce Me is 69% off at FireFlower Games.

Sounds about right.

Lesser Hivemind Node TheDreamlord's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanbuoy View Post

Sounds about right.
    Lololol!!!!!!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermal Ions View Post
    I'll blame you for it being out of stock by the time I got home from work then. ;)
    I think a moth flew past me and I forgot about buying it. Not guilty!
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

I finally bought it (thanks for your help, everyone), but they cancelled the order, so... Probably out of stock. :-/

Quote Originally Posted by postinternetsyndrome View Post
    Anyone know the cheapest way to get Titanfall? Savygamer pointed to yuplay.ru (questionable repute), which just redirects me to the front page when I press buy.
    Maybe try Kinguin?

Obscure Node
    AMERICANS: All of Amazon.com's gold box deals are video games today. Maybe check back every so often?

I don't see any, and Amazon's gold box game deals have a reputation for disappointment.

Edit: I think azoner is a spam account.
    Last edited by Bobtree; 16-03-2014 at 05:54 PM.