Page 537 of 596 FirstFirst ... 37437487527535536537538539547587 ... LastLast
Results 10,721 to 10,740 of 11907

Thread: PC Bargains

Activated Node
    The Square Enix steam sale this weekend actually looks pretty good - lots of 75% off goodness.

Hitman: Blood Money grabs my attention for 1.74. I've never played a Hitman game, but have heard great things about one of them. Can anyone tell me if I'm correct in thinking this is the one to get?

Quote Originally Posted by Edlennion View Post
    The Square Enix steam sale this weekend actually looks pretty good - lots of 75% off goodness.

Hitman: Blood Money grabs my attention for 1.74. I've never played a Hitman game, but have heard great things about one of them. Can anyone tell me if I'm correct in thinking this is the one to get?
    I think so, personally. I convinced a friend to buy it at the same price from the Humble Store yesterday.

On another note, the last Batman game is on sale on Steam at the moment, for €10. I quite enjoyed the other ones, but I've heard of terrible bugs on this one. Should I buy it, or wait until it's cheaper and/or they sell a complete edition?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    It's enjoyable enough, and most of the bugs I encountered in early days were patched. You do hear of people still having problems though, so I guess it depends on how much you like Batman (bearing in mind that it's basically Arkham City: Again)

Quote Originally Posted by Janek View Post
    It's enjoyable enough, and most of the bugs I encountered in early days were patched. You do hear of people still having problems though, so I guess it depends on how much you like Batman (bearing in mind that it's basically Arkham City: Again)
    Sounds appealing enough. I've played through AC a couple of times already and still enjoyed it, so I guess I'll enjoy AO. Now it's a matter of deciding if it's worth €10... Will have to think about that. Thanks!

Lesser Hivemind Node postinternetsyndrome's Avatar

It is. Don't discount the earlier games though. I haven't played the first one, but both Hitman 2 and Contracts have some excellent levels (and some rubbish ones). Blood Money probably has the most refined mechanics, but Contracts especially has some awesome maps with great atmosphere and some truly fascinating moments, like the opportunity to infiltrate a SWAT team and join them in an assault on a target, allowing you to actually shoot and kill enemies in full view of other enemies without breaking cover. (Still mucks up your stats of course.)

If you find yourself wanting more after Blood Money, I'd suggest checking out Contracts.

Network Hub
    Two more dailyroyales:

Tidalis for 1.25 euro (humble, indieroyale, bundlestars, possibly more)
    Influx for 2.69 euro (previously in the first Blink bundle)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Similar's Avatar
    Looks like Dead Space is free on Origin until May 8.:
    https://www.origin.com/en-gb/store/b...space-ANW.html

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tritagonist's Avatar
    Note that the Tomb Raider (and Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light) games are also discounted, but for some reason not shown on the main Square Enix Sale page.
    "He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
    the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free". ~
    Luke 4:18

Arcen's Skyward Collapse is 99 cents on DailyRoyale.

http://www.dailyroyale.com/?royale=127
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

I heard from a friend that Borderlands 2 GOTY is $10 at GetGamesGo. I've never used that online store--are they reputable?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by F. Lynx Pardinus View Post
    I heard from a friend that Borderlands 2 GOTY is $10 at GetGamesGo. I've never used that online store--are they reputable?
    To my knowledge, yeah. They had a pre-order exclusive with Hotline Miami and are a pretty normal store. THey are just really unpopular so nobody notices :p
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by F. Lynx Pardinus View Post
    Sure.10-char
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Quote Originally Posted by gundato View Post
    To my knowledge, yeah. They had a pre-order exclusive with Hotline Miami and are a pretty normal store. THey are just really unpopular so nobody notices :p
    Thank you!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Dead Space free https://www.origin.com/en-gb/store/b...space-ANW.html

Thank you reddit.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Lesser Hivemind Node postinternetsyndrome's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Also thank you halfway up this page. :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Opps, missed that. Heh, free until my birthday, nice present.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fanbuoy's Avatar
    Dominions 4 is 75 % off at Gamersgate. It's about €6 for me. It may be cheaper on the UK page. I haven't played it, but I figured i'd let you guys know, since the Dominion games has a bit of a following here and it's quite new, I believe.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanbuoy View Post
    Dominions 4 is 75 % off at Gamersgate. It's about €6 for me. It may be cheaper on the UK page. I haven't played it, but I figured i'd let you guys know, since the Dominion games has a bit of a following here and it's quite new, I believe.
    Again, it was on sale last week.....

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fanbuoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominicus View Post
    Again, it was on sale last week.....
    I'll take your word for it, but I can't find anything about that in the thread. No harm in a PSA, right? I mean, it's kind of what the thread is for.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    It's more a suprise that it's back on sale again. Besides, it should also be a warning it will possibly not be on sale again for some time.