Page 543 of 609 FirstFirst ... 43443493533541542543544545553593 ... LastLast
Results 10,841 to 10,860 of 12161

Thread: PC Bargains

ME3 with all the important DLC is probably the best in the series.

The ending still sucks and the game is still more buggy than it should be, but the DLC makes it great:

From Ashes gives you Javik who is the best companion in the game and the outstanding breakout character that for me Jack, Mordin and Wrex were in previous games.

Omega is the weakest DLC but still as good as pretty much any mission in ME2 or ME3

Leviathan is a really great and divergent story and something that add to the ME universe

And Citadel is just really funny, really fun and a great sendoff to the current cast of characters and Shep. It feels like the real ending and I think it was intended as such, just see the cut scene after you have the party. Also a final chance to hear the late great Robin Sachs.

I think all of the DLC gave me the feeling the people making it cared about doing a good job, it's got heart.

Basically it's good DLC like Lair of the Shadow Broker rather than cheap cash in shit like Overlord and Arrival.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiril View Post
    Its the Bioware DLC thats the problem, sometimes there are sales on bioware points, but the are separate from Origin. The battlefield and simcity DLC has been on sale often
    Thank you for the correction, clearly posting at half 5 in the morning isn't the best idea. However, it does show that I only really play Bioware titles via Origin, at least, the ones that EA have stopped from getting on to Steam.

I shall now stop diverting the topic, borderlands 2 is 50% off on the US amazon site for anyone that hasn't actually got it.

Edit: It has of course been cheaper multiple times during steam sales ect.
    Last edited by Captain Lumpy; 20-04-2014 at 06:17 PM. Reason: additional detial

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Nazgul View Post
    Just got new Thief for $13 with code O3H7FE-D4NFO0-F0LIGK at GMG:

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/e...tion/thief-na/
    I was waiting for Rayman Legends to dip below 10 for a while, and with that I have picked it up. I'd thank you but it was IsThereAnyDeal that reminded me I wanted to buy it. ;)

Obscure Node
    the EA origin store has some pretty good deals going on through April 23rd, and Uplay has some nice deals ending today

Dark Souls 2 is $37.50 for 24h on GMG with this code: GMG025-EASTER-024HRS

Obscure Node
    Green man gaming has a 25 percent off coupon on the main page for select games through 4pm PST tomorrow

Obscure Node
    Dead space is free on EA origin

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Alice: Madness Returns is the Origin daily deal at €2.49 or 75%. Its a decent third person platformer with a different setting. It has a great style. Well worth it at that price if you like third person platformer.

https://www.origin.com/en-ie/store/b...ition-ANW.html <- Thats the Irish store, so you will hvae to go to https://www.origin.com and work it out yourself :P

Amazon has Titanfall for $37 today: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DTWEOZ8

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Pool Nation is €1.34 on humble store - https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p...ion_storefront

Its a very good pool game, that plays well and looks great

Vampire: The masquerade Bloodlines is 75% off Steam. Is it worth picking up? I've heard good things about it but also that it's a bit dated and doesn't play well with some operating systems.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lumpy View Post
    Vampire: The masquerade Bloodlines is 75% off Steam. Is it worth picking up? I've heard good things about it but also that it's a bit dated and doesn't play well with some operating systems.
    You need to patch it up using fan patches but it works and it is really worth it. I would have it as one of the best PC games ever, but thats open to debate.

For links to patches etc - http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Vampire...e_-_Bloodlines

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    Assuming there are no issues in win8 (I ran it under win7 with no issues) it is very much worth it. It is basically a Deus Ex game with vampires that know how to toe the line between ironic sex-pot vampires and just plain fun.
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Dawn of Fantasy is 4.07 on steam.

YESYESYES!

I played it recently and loved every minute of it. If you like immersive sims/first person RPGs is a fantastic game.
    Expect roughness none the less. And like Kiril said you'll need the fan patches.

Activated Node
    It's actually even cheaper on Amazon.com, if you keep the exchange rate dollar to euro in mind.
    http://www.amazon.com/Vampire-Masque...dp/B00D6K43VS/

Need another Thief sale so I can pick it up on the cheap.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fumarole's Avatar
    The Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath, a Napoleon: Total War AAR
    For the Emperor!, a Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai AAR

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Ah, excellent. I'll be sure to grab this.
    Last edited by arathain; 23-04-2014 at 02:22 AM.