Page 556 of 579 FirstFirst ... 56456506546554555556557558566 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,120 of 11570

Thread: PC Bargains

Quote Originally Posted by Prolar Bear View Post
    Injustice sounds good, thanks. Though I'm just going to stick to my lowly emulated Tekken 6...I'm learning this guy.
    Oh by the way I forgot to mention the most important thing about fighting games: having friends to play them with. It's the greatest incentive to learn and play them.
    Well, send me an invite on steam if you want, I'd be happy to try out mp with either injustice or MK. I warn you I suck at it though! Steam id link on my sig.

Lesser Hivemind Node Prolar Bear's Avatar
    Sadly I'm not planning to get either...can't betray Tekken.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by vinraith View Post
    I appreciate the feedback folks. I'm still leaning toward caution, but I'll probably pick it up eventually.
    And you probably should, if you like Comics as well. It's a good game, just not in a similar vain as Soul Calibur.

Trials Fusion is 25% off on steam and various other places atm. Any thoughts? I loved Evolution but I'm a bit annoyed with the fact that currently there is no mp with Fusion and also they are planning six paid dlcs in the future. Maybe a xmas complete edition?

Network Hub
    I'd hold off on Trials Fusion for a bit longer, it was cheaper on Amazon US not too long ago (about £9) and with the sale season possibly starting up again in the next month or so you might get a better deal.

I've not played it but watched enough gameplay and so on to get the impression that there is a lot there for the completionist with the challenges, some of them are pretty tough and could take a while. The biggest problem is all of the new stuff just doesn't blend in with the game, the stunts don't add much and the setting and narration are poor. You can still probably get a good game of Trials out of it, but some of the new features won't hold your attention, and I'm worried that people might not transition over to the new MP if it takes too long, or they try it, hate it and go back to Evolution for MP.

Dead Man's Draw is 75% off on Steam presently (USD2.49/EUR2.49/GBP1.74). A pirate themed* combo strategic/luck card games that I've heard positive things about despite being a iOS port. Note that is is unfortunately single player only.

Video from Northernlion that got me to add it to my wishlist originally: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_8LcmHz7sc

* Do you need to know more

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    If you want Trials you want Evolution Gold, hold out for the summer sale.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Yeah I have Trials Evolution Gold, it's great.

Strike Vector is 4.49 quid on greenmangaming and I wonder if there's still some life left in this multiplayer shooter... If not, I guess I could still just fly around its weird sky refineries on my own. Has anyone played it? Heard good things about it on the c&c and back home.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Faldrath's Avatar
    Hotline Miami is extremely cheap on Steam today. While I didn't care much for the game itself, it does have the best soundtrack in a game in years, and is worth the price just for the music files.

I'd been keen to assume anybody with the slightest interest in Hotline Miami has played it by now, but for some reason you haven't, it's really dirt cheap on Steam today.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Network Hub
    GMG's current sale includes a lot of stuff, most of it cunningly hidden. Nevertheless, I noticed StarTopia (steam) for €1.49, a pack of all 3 Dungeon Sieges for €7.24, 3 Legacy of Kains for €4.24, 3 Thieves for €4.74, ...

Only valid today, so get 'em while they're hot!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Startopia is the only game worthy of the mantle of successor to Dungeon Keeper. It's brilliant, and holds up on modern systems.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Jurple View Post
    GMG's current sale includes a lot of stuff, most of it cunningly hidden. Nevertheless, I noticed StarTopia (steam) for €1.49, a pack of all 3 Dungeon Sieges for €7.24, 3 Legacy of Kains for €4.24, 3 Thieves for €4.74, ...

Only valid today, so get 'em while they're hot!
    Don't forget to use IFDSUM-MERSAL-E10OFF for an extra 10% or go here to get 25% voucher (requires Playfire registration).

Quote Originally Posted by Avish View Post
    Don't forget to use IFDSUM-MERSAL-E10OFF for an extra 10% or go here to get 25% voucher (requires Playfire registration).
    Note that the 10% code only works on orders greater than £10 (or your currencies equivalent).
    Steam : pngblackice
    Raptr : pngblackice

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackice View Post
    Note that the 10% code only works on orders greater than £10 (or your currencies equivalent).
    It's "basket cost" and not "game cost" tho - and there are 30p DLCs which can help you ;0

State of decay is on sale over at greenmangaming along with its DLC at a nice £5. Worth it? I remember the Xbox players giving it high praise, not sure about the pC port ect

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    I think the port is solid. Nothing more or less. If you get it, get the DLC. It adds what is essentially sandbox survival to the game.
    steam: sketch

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by elephant god View Post
    Strike Vector [...] still some life left in this multiplayer shooter...
    I got this through Humble not too long ago. There are players around, though the population is very sparse. Whenever I've logged on (GMT+2, evening time) there's been at least one populated server, but it's good that the game doesn't need many players to be engaging (except in CTF, but maps and modes are voted on). It's a challenge to become effective with the Vectors, but the community appears welcoming online. The dev team is still at work on this too, so maybe, just maybe it'll become a niche blossom.

Hit me up for some one on one if nothing else :)