Page 565 of 594 FirstFirst ... 65465515555563564565566567575 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,300 of 11865

Thread: PC Bargains

Secondary Hivemind Nexus neema_t's Avatar
    Intruder is $5! Sale ends on the 6th. I'm very excited about this one.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neema_t View Post
    Intruder is $5! Sale ends on the 6th. I'm very excited about this one.
    Mechanically it seems to sit very heavily in Chaos Theory multiplayer's shadow. It's clever, but not as clever as it makes out.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Activated Node
    Ha, I reckon more people have bought Warlock 2 in price errors than people who haven't by now.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus neema_t's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Mechanically it seems to sit very heavily in Chaos Theory multiplayer's shadow. It's clever, but not as clever as it makes out.
    Still cleverer than some, though, and unique as far as I've played. And £3!

Quote Originally Posted by neema_t View Post
    Still cleverer than some, though, and unique as far as I've played. And £3!
    Sure, I'm just a bitter old man who dislikes that a multiplayer game gets ignored unless it's brand new.

Bloody annualised releases brainwashing everyone.

Godus is 75% off ($4.99) in GMG for those who like to spend time clicking their mouse.
    Add me: Steam, Raptr: mnem

AssCreed 4 is £11.99 at Gamesplanet.
    Steam : pngblackice
    Raptr : pngblackice

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Faldrath's Avatar
    So... that Might&Magic deal on Steam. Yay? Nay?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Faldrath View Post
    Depends how much of it you already have I suppose. Dark Messiah is highly rated around here. I think Heroes V is OK. I haven't played Heroes VI. M&M X is reasonable. Clash of Heroes and M&M 6 are excellent.
    Irrelevant on further examination of the rest of the thread.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Faldrath View Post
    I suspect everything's been cheaper overall and you really don't need all those games at once, do you?

Deal of the week Civil War II.
    Also available on Steam . If you buy it straight from Ageod , I believe they get more money , while you still get the steam key.

Network Hub
    Getgamesgo has a sale on the Warhammer 40K franchise, specifically the Dawn of War games and Space Marine. I know someone was asking about Space Marine in the Steam Summer Sale thread last week and it's £5 on Getgamesgo at the moment, which is a fair deal.

You can also pay £10 for the collection, including DLC, but it's multiplayer DLC and I don't know if anyone plays anymore, let alone the grindy levelling system. These are all Steamworks as well, but I don't know if Dawn of War 1 MP still works following the Gamespy shutdown and I believe there were plans to remove GfWL from Dawn of War 2 and Chaos Rising.

http://www.getgamesgo.com/category/w...0Main%20Banner

Obscure Node
    Hi guys, uhm, I know that we have our own sites to buy and sell products so I'll try sharing mine. https://www.g2a.com/ is a pretty authentic site wherein you can buy and sell games, be it steam or other platforms. It also works with ref links that can help others and children as well if we donate. https://www.g2a.com/r/euf here's my ref link by the way. let's try helping each other out. The games are pretty CHEAP as well.

Hey eufrate, welcome to the RPS forums. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you haven't paid much attention to this thread yet. In general posting personalised referral links is frowned upon around here and it certainly is not a good idea to include one in your very first post on these forums. Therefore I suggest you edit that specific link out.

Enjoy your stay!

Quote Originally Posted by eufrate View Post
    Hi guys, uhm, I know that we have our own sites to buy and sell products so I'll try sharing mine. https://www.g2a.com/ is a pretty authentic site wherein you can buy and sell games, be it steam or other platforms. It also works with ref links that can help others and children as well if we donate. https://www.g2a.com/r/euf here's my ref link by the way. let's try helping each other out. The games are pretty CHEAP as well.
    Just two months ago Devolver Digital was saying they would cancel keys sold by g2a as they weren't legitimate, and they weren't the only one. Authentic is a stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by Squiz View Post
    In general posting personalised referral links is frowned upon around here and it certainly is not a good idea to include one in your very first post on these forums.
    Nah, if you provide 2 links and point out the referral one I'm fine with that.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by LTK View Post
    Just two months ago Devolver Digital was saying they would cancel keys sold by g2a as they weren't legitimate, and they weren't the only one. Authentic is a stretch.
    The problem is that everyone is playing 'wild west outlaw' - and I mean everyone.

Devolver cancelling keys they consider 'unauthentic' is bullshit because their definition of 'authentic' means nothing to anyone else. If they said 'stolen' and had proof of said theft that's a bit different but they still need to realise that the losers will be 'their customers' and not the people who 'acquired the keys.

EU/US consumer law protects consumers via the retailer (not the distributor/supplier/manufacturer/developer) which means any issue is between you and the person you bought the thing from - except, of course, that most of these places are well outside the EU and so won't give a shit and you're screwed.

Thus you take a risk buying them them - simple as - you might invoke card fraud on them but you'd not want to do that too often unless you like all your transactions being held or refused ;0

I note that PayPal extended Buyer Cover to digital items but I suspect only through eBay (I've not read the small-print - just the email)

Devolver need to explain where these keys came from, or they can eff off, I'm not buying anything from them until this is clarified.

The newest free game from PC Gamer is Really Big Sky, which apparently is a shmup or something. You need to follow both PCGamer and Bundlestars on twitter to get your key.

Nuuvem has started its big holiday sale, it goes until the 24th more or less mimicking Steam's (new offers every 8h). Lots of good stuff, but I think the main draw is that they're also discounting some Origin-only games, like Battlefield, Fifa, etc.