Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Small cheery minecraft server looking for friendly RPSers

EDIT: This has been long over!
    Last edited by hexagonalbolts; 04-08-2013 at 11:49 PM.

I'm very keen. Minecraft name of Darkwingstalker. I'm away from my desk right now, but I'll be back wednesday. When do you guys often play?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwingstalker View Post
    I'm very keen. Minecraft name of Darkwingstalker. I'm away from my desk right now, but I'll be back wednesday. When do you guys often play?
    Great to have you, I'll message you the details! Hopefully every day (although the arrival of Skyrim through my door as I write this will probably make a dent in that) we're all students so we're on at all hours... Especially the humanities students...

Yeah - I'm a masters student myself, so chances are I'll stagger around the place at odd hours. Your vision for a minecraft world matches with mine so i'm happy to be involved.
    You, sir, are awesome.

I went on for abit today. Couldn't find any trace of civilization, so logged off. will try again later.
    You, sir, are awesome.

I went on for abit today. Couldn't find any trace of civilization, so logged off. will try again later.
    Ah, sorry nobody was on. We literally only started yesterday so mostly we've just been mining so far. There is a small wooden block with a sign on it next to the starting area, that will point you in the right direction, I was planning on building a wall around the spawn and a path to where we are nearby later tonight if I get the time.

I'm still around if you feel like hopping on, i climbed some mountains so i'm a little out of the way.
    Last edited by DWZippy; 21-11-2011 at 11:08 PM.
    You, sir, are awesome.

I'm still around if you feel like hopping on, i climbed some mountains so i'm a little out of the way.
    If you press F3 you can see co-ordinates, if you go to 185, 108, 77 then you should wonder upon a tower and a castle. I've also built a small hut and some torches near the spawn area so that players have somewhere to run to if they spawn or die at night, I'll be developing the starting area more over the next few days. Add me on steam if you want, HexagonalBolts, so you can get to me when I'm in skyrim and I'll come on. Do you know anyone else who'd be interested in joining?

Or any other RPS readers interested?
    Last edited by hexagonalbolts; 22-11-2011 at 03:21 PM.

I'd be interested, been interested in getting into the multiplayer for a while now! My playername is UniversalHamster.

Hmmm... Well that is bizarre! the spawn point seems to have moved! It's now quite a trot away from 185, 108, 77 annoyingly. Perhaps I'll set up here as well.
    Last edited by hexagonalbolts; 22-11-2011 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Universal Hamster View Post
    I'd be interested, been interested in getting into the multiplayer for a while now! My playername is UniversalHamster.
    I've messaged you Hamster, also, note that the spawn would appear to have moved so you'll need to go on a pilgrimage to the coordinates I gave above if you want to live with us, annoyingly.

If we all log on at the same time, you can spawn us together. :D
    You, sir, are awesome.

We've managed to get a nice settlement started and I've given admin powers to a couple of us so that we're able to teleport people from the distant spawn point. We're still looking for more members so drop me a message if you're interested, we can always expand the server if there's enough interest.

I have made a cruel pigfarm at the base of my house, please keep all doors closed!

Just in time for another renaissance of Minecraft. And right in the mist of the biggest games release cluster fuck ever. This version of Minecraft seems notably stable for me, as I've had a history of crashy Minecraft since spiders could climb walls. I'd be up for some castle building so I've sent a PM over with my MC deets.

It would be good to have a habit of going on Mumble as you go on the server too. Typing is a real impediment to fun-play game time (try playing Borderlands four play sans-vox comms to see what I mean).
    Killing threads since Quake Three...

Guys my internet is down for a few days should be back on Wednesday if the god of wires is kind to us, have fun on the server I look forward to seeing what madness has gone on while I've been away.

Not sure if it's me or not but I think the server is offline in some way? Minecraft server browser thing read 'Communication Error'.
    Killing threads since Quake Three...

Been meaning to get into a smallish multiplayer server for a while. I'd love to check it out if someone messages me the IP? Thanks!

Measurements, just click connect. It'll work.

I've been away for a few days, but whoever has been working in the tunnel going straight from my house, could you not? I've got plans for the place. I keep finding new torches ect.
    You, sir, are awesome.

Measurements, just click connect. It'll work.

I've been away for a few days, but whoever has been working in the tunnel going straight from my house, could you not? I've got plans for the place. I keep finding new torches ect.
    Haha, I have no idea who that is. I've made a town noticeboard to post your notices for everyone because not everyone has the forum, it might be a good idea to add me on steam as well.