Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Added on Steam. I'm DW - Added you two days ago. Will nip on for a bit tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com

Quote Originally Posted by heroicfisticuffs View Post
    Been meaning to get into a smallish multiplayer server for a while. I'd love to check it out if someone messages me the IP? Thanks!
    Done, i've private messaged you

Hey I'd like to get involved too, bit tired of large servers =p.

We're still looking for players if anyone is interested :) Login issues are mostly solved, we've got a healthy group of players going and a town set up that you're more than welcome to start building in.

Are you still accepting newcomers? My username is siliconandsolder.

I got in. And full ran in the dead of night to the spawn area / town place. I left behind a great deal of very tasty looking pigs and dropped a crafting table that I had to abandon because of a creeper. It's on.
    Killing threads since Quake Three...

Quote Originally Posted by Siliconandsolder View Post
    Are you still accepting newcomers? My username is siliconandsolder.
    Yep we absolutely are, everyone has very erratic lives (students, different kinds of jobs, different countries etc.) so we rarely manage to all be on at the same time, so plenty more people can still come and join us, if it ever does get to the point of being more popular than the server can hold then I will buy more slots anyway :)

I've messaged you the details.

Obscure Node
    I have been on the look out for a small server and this sounds great. My username is the same as on the forums: Merelia.

Quote Originally Posted by Merelia View Post
    I have been on the look out for a small server and this sounds great. My username is the same as on the forums: Merelia.
    Sure, I'm messaging you the details now and I'm online now with a couple other dudes.

Still looking for players! We've got a great town going.

Hey! I love minecraft, and I share the same love for RPS so when I saw this I immediately knew I must join! :)

My username is Spinx, just like on the forums. :) Cheers!

Network Hub
    I've been looking for a decent minecrafts server - username is Fiyenyaa basically everywhere, so contact me that way. Thankee.
    Steam ID: Fiyenyaa.
    My Blog: http://strollinggamely.wordpress.com/

Just thought I'd share the event of the Mob Pit dig!
    2011-12-03_22.57.36.jpg

Obscure Node
    I'be spent a couple weeks with minecraft in singleplayer, and a small, fantasy themes group like this sounds like a lot of fun to play with. Can I be sent the details? Player name is bramble

i would be well up for this if you still need players my user is widowmaker8

thanks

Obscure Node
    I've been looking for a smallish, friendly medieval server. Sign me up please =]

username Bassem

Quote Originally Posted by widowmaker View Post
    i would be well up for this if you still need players my user is widowmaker8

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramble View Post
    I'be spent a couple weeks with minecraft in singleplayer, and a small, fantasy themes group like this sounds like a lot of fun to play with. Can I be sent the details? Player name is bramble
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiyenyaa View Post
    I've been looking for a decent minecrafts server - username is Fiyenyaa basically everywhere, so contact me that way. Thankee.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinX View Post
    Hey! I love minecraft, and I share the same love for RPS so when I saw this I immediately knew I must join! :)

My username is Spinx, just like on the forums. :) Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassem View Post
    I've been looking for a smallish, friendly medieval server. Sign me up please =]

username Bassem
    Ok guys, I've added you to the whitelist and I'm PMing you the details now! Please read the advice as well :)

Here's a picture of the world map I just uploaded today. Right click and press 'open in new tab' to see it full size (for my browser, Chrome, anyway). You can just about see the castle-town in the middle, if you look carefully at the full size version you can just about see a few other buildings dotted around the map, especially important is a building on the left just before the desert, that's where the spawn is! ...if the darned thing hasn't mysteriously changed again.

Last edited by hexagonalbolts; 06-12-2011 at 03:54 AM.

Obscure Node
    sounds cool id like to join if you have an open spot. My username is Dylandais123. hope i can join

Quote Originally Posted by dylandais View Post
    sounds cool id like to join if you have an open spot. My username is Dylandais123. hope i can join
    Sure you can, I've messaged you the deets.

Still looking for players :)