Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Similar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hexagonalbolts View Post
    Still looking for players :)
    I'd like to join then. I'm Similar in Minecraft too.

Quote Originally Posted by Similar View Post
    I'd like to join then. I'm Similar in Minecraft too.
    I've sent you the details.

Obscure Node
    Hey! Enjoying myself on this server a lot. You guys are so talented and creative! I'm in the middle of building my own house in Castle Town, and the constant improvements over just the past week to the place have been awesome. Hope my red brick tower is up to snuff!

Am i reading the server message wrong or is it really gonna be shut down til after christmas?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Similar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramble View Post
    Am i reading the server message wrong or is it really gonna be shut down til after christmas?
    I think it's only tonight (EU time) and one other day. I hope so.

Obscure Node
    this server sounds awesome and exactly like the type of thing I was looking for. I am playing Minecraft single-player for a while now and thought I would like to check out the multiplayer - ideally with some firendly folks from the rps community.

So if there was another slot available I would love to join. Player name is freejsf.

Quote Originally Posted by freejsf View Post
    this server sounds awesome and exactly like the type of thing I was looking for. I am playing Minecraft single-player for a while now and thought I would like to check out the multiplayer - ideally with some firendly folks from the rps community.

So if there was another slot available I would love to join. Player name is freejsf.
    Sure I've messaged you the details.

We're still looking for players, a lot of people ask for the details and then never play so I'm yet to see the server ever being full so keep feeling free to ask if you want to join!

Obscure Node
    Hiya! I've been playing Minecraft off and on for a few months, but I've yet to try SMP. I'm still studying, so I probably can't play much during term-time, but I'd like to able to join a small RPS server!

My Minecraft username is papercomputer as well.

Quote Originally Posted by papercomputer View Post
    Hiya! I've been playing Minecraft off and on for a few months, but I've yet to try SMP. I'm still studying, so I probably can't play much during term-time, but I'd like to able to join a small RPS server!

My Minecraft username is papercomputer as well.
    Sent you a message :)

Still looking for players.

It's awesome. I wish I had more time to play, but I do enjoy the world totally changing everytime I log in. I think I might go on a voyage away from my guardhouse and dset up a small house out in the desert soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com

Activated Node
    I am interested too! Also on Minecraft as somanyrobots.
    Last edited by somanyrobots; 18-12-2011 at 01:47 AM.

Obscure Node
    Been having a lot of fun with the server, even if i wasn't able to log on this past week. What projects are everyone working on? Hex, can you post another world map shot like you did last page?

Quote Originally Posted by Bramble View Post
    Been having a lot of fun with the server, even if i wasn't able to log on this past week. What projects are everyone working on? Hex, can you post another world map shot like you did last page?
    Heh I wondered where you went Bramble :) I've generated another map image but I used Imgur before and it won't upload this time, annoyingly! Does anyone know another high-resolution image uploader? I tried DeviantArt but that shrunk the image.

Me and HeroicFisticuffs are currently working on a fort built in layers up against a cliff, Widowmaker8 and TheFallenUsed are creating their own castle, Similar has a huge architectural project going on that I don't know how to describe, a massive wall with wooden buildings and towers, I think JohnBovril just spends all his time with his farm hehe, and Bassem is creating his own walled town near Castletown.

Still looking for more players by the way: lots of the people who have requested to join never actually get around to coming on so the server is never full (and I will probably upgrade it if it ever is).

Activated Node
    I checked it out the other night and was suitably impressed by Castletown. Will probably return next week while I'm on holiday :)

Quote Originally Posted by somanyrobots View Post
    I checked it out the other night and was suitably impressed by Castletown. Will probably return next week while I'm on holiday :)
    Hehe, Castletown is now rather over-complicated and crazy, many of us have moved out to start building elsewhere but the rail and portal transportation network is centered on Castletown. Feel free to build anywhere.

Finally a small server :)
    Would love to join, but I will most likely hardly be around till after Jan. 9th or so
    I still would appreciate if you add me my nick is Bartock168

Quote Originally Posted by Balrock168 View Post
    Finally a small server :)
    Would love to join, but I will most likely hardly be around till after Jan. 9th or so
    I still would appreciate if you add me my nick is Bartock168
    Sure thing Balrock, I've messaged you the details.

Long term lurker here.
    Played minecraft a lot this time last year on a server with friends. Would love to get going again on some projects, with a decent community.
    Username is Wilkiee

Obscure Node

also very interested

Long time player, but never played on a server... Would love to join your server if there's still room.

Thanks,

gotkaya

Greetings.

I'm a friend of Sheepy McFarmsalot, he gave me a brief tour of your server and I would certainly like to get involved if that's okay/if there's space.
    Username is CommanderCupface.

Thank ye kindly!

Quote Originally Posted by cheeseman View Post
    Greetings.

I'm a friend of Sheepy McFarmsalot, he gave me a brief tour of your server and I would certainly like to get involved if that's okay/if there's space.
    Username is CommanderCupface.

Thank ye kindly!
    Of course there is, join us!