Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Grabbed it as soon as it went up personally, haven't really bothered much with it yet but it does seem to be esssentially more of the same. Though as people have pointed out, as far as this series is concerned that's not necessarily a bad thing.

The best thing I can say about AssRev though is that it'll hopefully get Ezio out of their system so we can move on to an entirely new setting.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Carlo View Post
    I don't even think publishers are aware how easy and widespread pirating on consoles is.
    Oh they are aware. Why do you think why the numbers of AAA titles on the PSP and DS dropped so dramatically over the last few years - out of control, rampant piracy means it's unprofitable to release AAA games for those platforms. It's far easier to pirate games on the DS than it is on the PC.

It's got so out of control that even casual gamers do it. A friend of mine bought her children DS's one christmas, and their uncle bought them R4's so they could get all the games for free. I was flabberghasted when I found out.

It is strange that developers and publishers haven't publicly made as much about that as they have of PC piracy though.

For the record: I did buy AssCreed upto now, except for the first one. I liked them that much, yes.

However, I did not buy Anno1404 nor will buy 2070. Will play it though. Or maybe Ill buy the second one. But only if its really good.
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Seem's to be a trend. I don't understand how entire games are leaked out of highly secure dev pc's located in highly secure offices with passcodes on the doors and nano-bots guarding them with laser beam weapons.

Network Hub
    How many games have been leaked pre gold? I would think most of these games are getting "lost" during printing/packing.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    On the other side of the fence, having a brief look around (for research purposes) and it doesn't look like anyone has a working version of Arkham City yet? Interesting to see DRM work (though I'm sure it'll be cracked next week).

Anno 2070 was cracked. Arkham City should be along soon.
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Lesser Hivemind Node TailSwallower's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deano2099 View Post
    On the other side of the fence, having a brief look around (for research purposes) and it doesn't look like anyone has a working version of Arkham City yet? Interesting to see DRM work (though I'm sure it'll be cracked next week).
    Perhaps the crackers are taking their time after the interesting in-game DRM that AA had?
    weekendwarrio.rs - We've got more games than time...