Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    lagnut defeated Dr_Shenanigans in game 383399, 4 kills to 0.

Clearly, I got quite lucky with that right Shotgunner. If he hadn't been on Ignore...

Activated Node
    Jolima has defeated echodb in game 377888 by 3 men killed to 1

My experience with round 1 of this league, I did post this up on YouTube at least a week ago before Cable/Urthan turned up for my final game (I think the forums were down when we managed to conclude our battle). It's very light analysis of what went on.

My question is, is there going to be a finals round of games or is it highest points scorer at the end of the 6 games wins?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayam View Post
    My experience with round 1 of this league, I did post this up on YouTube at least a week ago before Cable/Urthan turned up for my final game (I think the forums were down when we managed to conclude our battle). It's very light analysis of what went on.
    Excellent work! I enjoyed that; when are you doing all of the other league games? ;)

My question is, is there going to be a finals round of games or is it highest points scorer at the end of the 6 games wins?
    The top scorer of each division wins that division, and at some point over the next few weeks we will begin season 6!

Here are some results that are either unannounced or which I've missed:

WombatDeath and Jolima have drawn in game 378909, killing 3 men each.
    WombatDeath has defeated CMaster in game 378916 by 3 kills to 2.
    ComradePenguin has defeated CMaster in game 377860 by 3 kills to 0.
    Coccyx has defeated tpiece in game 378415 by 4 kills to 2.
    Supamanu has defeated Coccyx in game 378429 by 4 kills to 1.
    Epoc923 has defeated modomahu in game 377667 by 4 kills to 2.
    Modomahu has defeated Wowza in game 380182 by 4 kills to 1.

I've made some forfeit decisions but some will need your input. The outstanding results are:

Division 2
    imirk vs. Heliocentric

Division 3
    Ayam vs. Urthran
    Coccyx vs. Tailswallower
    Supermanu vs. Urthran
    Urthran vs. tpiece

Division 5
    Pirate_PL vs. BlazeL
    Wowza vs. jbenson
    Wowza vs. BlazeL
    Modomahu vs. jbenson
    Modomahu vs. BlazeL
    BlazeL vs. jbenson

If you're involved in any of those games, and you're not responsible for the hold-up, please let me know so that I can award you the points. If I don't hear anything in the next few days I'll award the points according to my best guess, to nobody, at random, or to myself, depending on how drunk/hungover I am.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fumarole's Avatar
    One stinkin' point? Well, I take solace in the fact that I have an excellent kill difference.

Thanks for the explanation, WombatDeath. For my final game, Cable/Urthran should be reporting this, but for the sake of round 1 coming to a close (and seeing my section of the spreadsheet finally come to a close!), allow me to slide in there:

Ayam has defeated Urthran in game
    385217 by 3 kills to 1.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    That's freaking epic Ayam, I insist you do the same for all further leagues!

Quote Originally Posted by WombatDeath View Post
    I've made some forfeit decisions but some will need your input. The outstanding results are:

Division 2
    imirk vs. Heliocentric
    It is Heliocentric's turn 7? currently I've got 2 men left to his one and I've made it dreadfully boring and perhaps sapped his will to play/live.
    Why are you wearing that stupid human suit?

Network Hub
    Division 5
    Pirate_PL vs. BlazeL
    I've been waiting for BlazeL to submit his turn for ages. He submitted one or two at the beginning, but that was in the first week. Since then, nothing.

Ayam,
    About your game with TailSwallower: AFAIK when there're two identical soldiers in identical states f.e. two SGs running towards themselves, it's a coinflip. I pulled this from the wiki:
    ... there is a tiny pseudo-random bonus or penalty determined by turn number and player id. This is not something worth worrying about as it will only matter in the case of a bilateral engagement between units whose other bonuses are exactly the same. In any case, you can't do much about it.
    Great work on the vid btw.

Network Hub
    Nice Vid Ayam - thanks again for your many compliments. In case you're wondering by the way, I chose Coccyx as my handle for 3 reasons: Because it's Latin and has lot's of x's in it, of course, but primarily because it sorta reflects my surname, Cox. I do so love pointing that out to people.

As for my outstanding result against tailswallower, I've completely lost track of it and I've no idea who won. Not my responsibility to post the result though so... default win? yay?

Edit: ah. It turns out I challenged a fellow named simply 'tail' instead. Um. Is there much point in sending a proper challenge now?
    Last edited by Coccyx; 23-12-2011 at 02:27 AM.

I'm sorry, i'm the reason for all the unfinished matches i was involved in in Division 5. I apologise to all of my opponents.

(I got some flu and that combined with my exams was enough to make me forget the league.)
    Last edited by BlazeL; 23-12-2011 at 10:36 AM.

Network Hub
    Looks like you still have a chance to finish them.

Quote Originally Posted by Coccyx View Post
    Edit: ah. It turns out I challenged a fellow named simply 'tail' instead. Um. Is there much point in sending a proper challenge now?
    No, but don't worry, you still come top of division 3. I think that's the first time that we've had a three-way tie on points at the end of a season, so that's interesting. Maybe? Anyway, well done!

Revised list of unresolved matches:

Division 3
    Supermanu vs. Urthran
    Urthran vs. tpiece

Division 5
    Wowza vs. jbenson
    Modomahu vs. jbenson

None of which affect the division winners, and if I don't hear otherwise I'll make a decision over the weekend.

So, well done to all of the division winners! Commiserations to the valiant fallen! Season 6 will start in the new year; for now, a happy Christmas to you all.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ColOfNature's Avatar
    Good work once more herding all us RPS-cats, WombatDeath.

Seasonal Felicitations to One and All!

Network Hub
    Revised list of unresolved matches:

Division 3
    Supermanu vs. Urthran
    Urthran vs. tpiece

Division 5
    Wowza vs. jbenson
    Modomahu vs. jbenson

None of which affect the division winners, and if I don't hear otherwise I'll make a decision over the weekend.

So, well done to all of the division winners! Commiserations to the valiant fallen! Season 6 will start in the new year; for now, a happy Christmas to you all.
    Yeah sorry but I got Urthrans turn just after I'd left for the airport. Thanks a lot wombat for organising everything, and a merry Christmas to you all!
    Easy (nCore) likes Braaaains
    Find me on Steam

Hello!

Can I still sign up? Or when do the sign ups start for season 6?

Network Hub
    I'm also interested in signing up for season 6. In the meantime, I'm happy to play challenges. I'm Xune on UK1.

I've had FS since it's humble bundle promotion but didn't give it much attention till recently, so I'm still learning.