Obscure Node

Hyper Princess Pitch Has Nothing to Do With Princess Peach™

Do you like independent games? Quirky, yet comprehensible humour? Explosions, for no good reason? Then watch the trailer below! Do it! Do it nooow!

I dislike genres because they tend to narrow one's perceptions of media, so instead enjoy some descriptive portmonteaus: Touhelda. Geomius. Balomania. Although, come to think of it, Bullet of Action-Adventure does have a certain ring to it. Whatever its categorization, Daniel Remar's Hyper Princess Pitch is looking to be an excellent way to spend a Thursday afternoon; so mark your calendars for December 1st and warm up those gamepads!
    Right, this is a 'discussion', not a 'propaganda' forum. Let's see ... oh, the soundtrack was quite pleasant, as was the rare pleasure of hearing competent voice talent at work. And what's up with split-in-half-lazer-Saturn? Who knows with these indie folks.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Reminds me of this kickstarter I just saw yesterday:

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Just saw on Indie Games that this game is out and free and available here.

I'd give some impressions, but my plate is a little full to be starting up a new game right now.

Edit: Gah, I see that it's on the front page too. Going through my Google Reader, now my double post looks superflous.
    Last edited by sabrage; 02-12-2011 at 03:25 PM.