Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Banned from Battlelog for 72 Hours Again For the Exact Same Post As Before

UPDATE (DECEMBER 5TH):
    Just updating this thread.

I am still banned from battlelog completely.

I spoke to 5 different EA advisors in there chat support & sent 2 emails to EA all on December 4th. Both emails I sent contained copies of the emails I recieved for the violations, in which you can clearly see I was suspended twice for the exact same forum post. My emails were clear and direct.

All 5 advisors and both email replies simply stated that I have been suspended for 72 hours.

Well duhhhh, like I don't know that already?

Then I finally pm'd Crash7800 on Reddit, he forwarded my case to someone that can apparently help me out, but 24 hours later I have not heard from this person that can "apparently help me out", nor am I unbanned.

-------------------------------------------------------------
    EDIT: Just making one thing clear here. I did not re-post the post I was originally banned for on the 25th. A mod actually dug the old post up and banned me for it a second time. The ban I recieved the 25th and the ban I recieved today (Dec. 2nd) are for the exact same post.

Remember me? The man with the mustache that was banned for 72 hours from battlelog for saying germany is badass. Well apparently a moderator dug the topic up again and banned me for it A SECOND TIME. I was already banned for the topic I made, so why am I being banned again for it?

And now again, just as before, I am completely unable to access battlelog and play the game.

Here is my previous topic: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/foru...-in-the-Forums

Hello ,

Your Electronic Arts account has been suspended for 72 hours for violating the Terms of Services for Electronic Arts Online.

Violation:
    Inappropriate language: Post:Romania: good place to live if you wanna starve to death Finland: they play lots of tennis i hear Portugal: good food apparently Denmark: almost as badass as germany. Switzerland: they do a lot of stuff I think that just about sums up europe.

You can read the Terms of Service for Electronic Arts Online by going to the following web address.

http://www.ea.com/global/legal/tos.jsp

If you feel that this action is unwarranted, or if you wish to dispute the claims of this email, please submit a dispute form by using the following link:

http://help.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/php/enduser/terminated_form.php

The Electronic Arts support team is available at http://help.ea.com should you have any general questions or concerns about the rule or its enforcement in the game, as we feel it is important to understand the rule completely before returning to the game world.

Sincerely, Customer Support Electronic Arts, Inc.
    Last edited by UDeadNowSucka; 05-12-2011 at 09:20 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node TillEulenspiegel's Avatar
    I like how their excerpt is slightly longer this time. So you know it's not some duplicate technical glitch; somebody actually went back and copied+pasted again. EA "customer support" seems quite the clusterfuck.

Network Hub
    You would think that if the post in question was so offensive to get you deleted first time round that they would have also removed the post... -.-

Network Hub Gentleman Jim Stacey's Avatar
    Simine Fralinie's bookshop, east Canalworks, Vivec
    Quote Originally Posted by Creeping Death View Post
    You would think that if the post in question was so offensive to get you deleted first time round that they would have also removed the post... -.-
    He's being punished for challenging their authority. Typical mod behavior.

Someone got suspended at Total War Center once for calling someone stupid because he used a smiley on the board that used the code :stupid:

Secondary Hivemind Nexus thegooseking's Avatar
    Of course they had to ban you twice. Banning you once wouldn't be 'maintaining their relationship' with you.

They said they wanted a relationship with their customers; they didn't say that relationship wasn't going to start out creepy and manipulative and desperate, and quickly turn abusive.

The thing is, I'm sure EA could benefit greatly from a positive relationship with their customers, but before they can do that, they have a lot to learn about relationships.
    "Moronic cynicism is a kind of na´vetÚ. It's na´vetÚ turned inside-out. Na´vetÚ wearing a sneer." -Momus

Aha ha ha ha. Oh deary me.

Time to tell them where to stick it then never go near them again.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Jim Stacey View Post
    He's being punished for challenging their authority. Typical mod behavior.
    More or less.

My question is: Even if it's unfair, even if it's wrong... why are you tempting fate, UDeadNowSucka?
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Even if fate was tempted once, the (harsh) lesson has been learnt. This is after the punishment has been followed and he's done nothing extra.