Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar

Rock. Paper, Trinity - Trine 2 is officially out soon!

I love that soundtrack. Do you? If you don't you must be dead inside. (Dead Inside is a really cool pen&paper-RPG with an amazing setting, but unrelated.)

I'm excited like a child. I loved Trine 1, and from what I've seen and played, Trine 2 is bigger, better, prettier and has an even more epic soundtrack. This is the very first time I purchase a digital collector's edition, for the soundtrack alone.

We probably have our co-op trio up and ready to go, and did I mention I'm excited? Because I am. What about you?
    NETWORKING 101 SIGNATURE INCOMING
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
    You should also follow me on Twitter.

Just bought it. Had to wait to get monies for it. I'll be playing it with my friends.

Network Hub
    Speaking as someone who doesn't really go in for platformers these days I found Trine surprisingly awesome, and indeed you would have to be dead inside not to appreciate it's charm. I never actually completed it, as a lot of people have commented it doesn't really go anywhere and I just dropped it at some point, but I definitely got my money's worth and I'll probably be picking this one up too since it's only £12 on Steam.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    Hell to the yeah. Gotta' get my teeth into those gorgeous environments. It's going to be a little Christmas gift from me to me.
    Last edited by Drake Sigar; 05-12-2011 at 06:14 PM.

I loved the first game, so I was always going to be getting this. My copy is sitting in my Steam library, but I'm going to wait for it to be released until I start playing it though.

Very nice tune. Reminds me of the music from Final Fantasy IX.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus vinraith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistabashi View Post
    Speaking as someone who doesn't really go in for platformers these days I found Trine surprisingly awesome, and indeed you would have to be dead inside not to appreciate it's charm. I never actually completed it, as a lot of people have commented it doesn't really go anywhere and I just dropped it at some point, but I definitely got my money's worth and I'll probably be picking this one up too since it's only £12 on Steam.
    Yeah, I'm not much into platformers anymore either but I enjoyed the hell out of Trine right up until the bizarre difficulty spike on the last level.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Lambchops's Avatar
    Enjoyed Trine will probably pick this up at some stage but don't have the time for it just now as Arkham City is eating my playtime and I should probably get around to Deus Ex after that.

The only thing I'll probably regret is not playing it co-op as it looks like it should be quite good fun.

Quote Originally Posted by vinraith View Post
    Yeah, I'm not much into platformers anymore either but I enjoyed the hell out of Trine right up until the bizarre difficulty spike on the last level.
    Was a hell of a spike but winning it was a hell of a rush... Played it with my GF and only one of us made it to the top... But we did win.

T2 is ordered and I have played a bit of the beta (again coop).

Recommend it to all. :)