Obscure Node

Deadzone Kickstarter - Less than a week to go!

So I'm looking to drum up some more support for a soon to end KS (you know the drill).

Deadzone Kickstarter Campaign

Deadzone is a Sci Fitabletop Skirmish game form Mantic. Its being written by Jake Thornton, and takes the form of a fast- paced, tactical wargame/boardgame hybrid.

A deadly alien virus known as the plague has been unleashed, and the galaxy spanning Corporations are desperately trying to contain the outbreak. They do this by setting up a deadzone - nothing gets in or out, and all records of the system are destroyed. The Enforcers, ruthless super soldiers controlled by the most influential Corporations, are sent in to eradicate the monstrosities that the virus creates, and secure valuable assets. But the wealth of the deadzone attracts many others who slip in under the radar.

The models for the game cover 6 main factions - Marauders, Plague, Enforcers, Rebels, Forgefathers and Asterians. Each faction has a variety of troop, and Hard Plastic Zombies have just been added in. The game will also include modular Hard Plastic sci-fi terrain, that could see use in any similar setting.

There are only 4 days left, at the time of writing, and a lot of rewards to go through. Mantic has always managed to deliver KS rewards online to date, so if you think this for you, have a look and get pledging!

Post any questions and comments below.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    I've been considering this, but I've yet to actually play any mantic games. I regret not getting in on the dreadball KS though.
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar
    Makes my wallet go ouchy. I cannot afford this :(

Obscure Node
    Yeah that one went a bit bonkers towards the end. A lot of people have said the same. Nothing to say that this won't go the same way.

Somewhere in Nottingham there is someone dreading the next few days of not sleeping.

@Pakoito Fair enough - I know a lot of people who have pledged anyway, and their wallets are crying over it.